• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Konka posting 20 of the same thing in one post.

It must be the offseason. Can't wait for those drunken nights where he posts 40 pictures of some random bar in Ireland that nobody gives a shit about.

Konka

Banned
Stop being stupid and posting 400 gifs.

tumblr_mmq6zuZw2L1sqi85io1_400.gif

MRSA

Banned
Konka posting 20 of the same thing in one post.

It must be the offseason. Can't wait for those drunken nights where he posts 40 pictures of some random bar in Ireland that nobody gives a shit about.

Luckily konka can't make new threads.

JNA

Banned
Can't believe I'm watching a Knicks game. XD

And they are already down by 10. Celtics you can tank better than this!

How are they going to pay him?

They have what around 3 million in cap space at the moment?

That's a lot of cap management work to be done.

Who's up for FA on the Pats anyways?
Godslay with our cap situation it seems like only DT and Von and if Von tries to get that DE tag to get bigger payday. BTW Orange Julius is gone you can tell from interviews he knows he is out. Kubes hasn't contacted him yet either.

Tom Penny

How are they going to pay him?

They have what around 3 million in cap space at the moment?

That's a lot of cap management work to be done.

Who's up for FA on the Pats anyways?

Cut and restructure guys like all teams. Mccourty, Revis and Ghostowski are the only big priorities to me.

Godslay

Banned
They'll have to give him a new deal I think. Idk though I'm not a good cap guy.

3-4 million depending on where you look.

Revis, Mccourty, Ayers, Gostkowski, Chung, Vareen, Connolly.

3-4 million isn't enough to pay draft picks at this point, so they'll have to work out restructures, cuts, etc to even be in Revis' ball park.

Not saying Revis will move on it will just be work to get him in.

Bonus is cap is set to increase so that might help.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora · 1m1 minute ago
Worth noting CLE had 2 high picks for Gordon from SF in '13 season. Haslam nixed the deal. Would've been another TRich masterstroke. Oh well

The masterstroke that turned into a bust cb and a rehab qb?

ramuh

Godslay with our cap situation it seems like only DT and Von and if Von tries to get that DE tag to get bigger payday. BTW Orange Julius is gone you can tell from interviews he knows he is out. Kubes hasn't contacted him yet either.

I got that too with the Super Bowl interviews.

All our true forms will come out soon in the offseaon

I won't call Justin Gilbert a bust yet, a lot of corners have a rough going the first year. He's got all the talent, but admitted he had some personal problems this season. I'll hope he develops more in the coming season. He didn't look bad in the preseason and played better in the tail end of the season. But our first round picks success as of late has been hilarious

Godslay

Banned

Probably DT, Franklin. Long shot is Pot Roast, and JT is gone like you said. WW is likely done too.

Von isn't up until next year.

We are sitting at around 33 million, with room once increase happens. Very little dead money as well.

The money side is in good shape. Just have to sign the players.

Forgot to mention Irving, Moore, Green and Marshall probably getting a deal. Marshall and Green for sure the other guys less certain.

Colquitt likely replaced.

Konka

Banned
All our true forms will come out soon in the offseaon

I won't call Justin Gilbert a bust yet, a lot of corners have a rough going the first year. He's got all the talent, but admitted he had some personal problems this season. I'll hope he develops more in the coming season. He didn't look bad in the preseason and played better in the tail end of the season. But our first round picks success as of late has been hilarious

BG. Pick one of these.

Waffles.
Pancakes.
French Toast.

MechDX

#Texans RT @jwyattsports: Former #Steelers DC Dick LeBeau is expected to be named assistant head coach/defense with the #Titans, per sources

AFCS doing work

bionic77

I'm sure there's some DB from Rutgers that could take his place.

Wait, what happened to Hernandez again?
When you can upgrade from a HOF CB to a no name white guy from Rutgers or some other school that sucks at sports you have to make that deal.

God football sucks so much. Maybe I need to become like a typical fat goober and get into a tv show. Saw some of Marco Polo, that was garbage. Anything else good on netflix or tv?

cdyhybrid

You're supposed to have waffles and chicken fried chicken, you damned hippie!

It wasn't on the menu! Otherwise I would. I still have to make a pilgrimage to Waffle House before I die. Or they could just open one up here.

I'm also trying In N Out for the first time when I go down to LA in 2 weeks.

When you can upgrade from a HOF CB to a no name white guy from Rutgers or some other school that sucks at sports you have to make that deal.

God football sucks so much. Maybe I need to become like a typical fat goober and get into a tv show. Saw some of Marco Polo, that was garbage. Anything else good on netflix or tv?

I'm enjoying The Nightly Show so far. Has room to improve but I like it already.

bionic77

It wasn't on the menu! Otherwise I would. I still have to make a pilgrimage to Waffle House before I die. Or they could just open one up here.

I'm enjoying The Nightly Show so far. Has room to improve but I like it already.
What is the nightly show?

And what channel is it on?

Don't forget to go Animal Style on both the burger and fries when trying out In n Out

E: I enjoy the place. Also try Roscoe's chicken and waffles.

Probably DT, Franklin. Long shot is Pot Roast, and JT is gone like you said. WW is likely done too.

Von isn't up until next year.

We are sitting at around 33 million, with room once increase happens. Very little dead money as well.

The money side is in good shape. Just have to sign the players.

Forgot to mention Irving, Moore, Green and Marshall probably getting a deal. Marshall and Green for sure the other guys less certain.

Colquitt likely replaced.

Why?!?1! He is a bargain IMO for that market. Yes Wes is gone most likely.

Top Bottom