• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
All our true forms will come out soon in the offseaon

I won't call Justin Gilbert a bust yet, a lot of corners have a rough going the first year. He's got all the talent, but admitted he had some personal problems this season. I'll hope he develops more in the coming season. He didn't look bad in the preseason and played better in the tail end of the season. But our first round picks success as of late has been hilarious

I feel confident in the vets in the secondary that will lead him down the right path.

cdyhybrid

What is the nightly show?

And what channel is it on?

Comedy Central. Took the place of the Colbert Report, host is Larry Wilmore, who was the Senior Black Correspondent on The Daily Show.

Don't forget to go Animal Style on both the burger and fries when trying out In n Out

E: I enjoy the place. Also try Roscoe's chicken and waffles.

Roger that.

NE just shut down Luke Wilson this game

That's not an accomplishment. He had one good game all season.

FOR THE NEW PAGE-------------------------------

It's blowing up! All the hip kids are doing it! Doing what you ask?

Betting on the misfortune of others!!!!

We got about five entries already, get your picks in before that first arrest which, statistically, is right around the corner!

******************2015 NFL OFFSEASON ARREST POOL******************

Rules are simple-

-Create a list of players from 10-1 of who you think are most likely to be arrested this offseason, with 10 being the most heavily weighted.

- If any of those players get arrested, you get the associated number of points. Ie, if you have Julian Edelman at 7, and he gets arrested for indecent exposure, you get 7 points.

- Most points at kick off of Week 1's first game is the winner.

Of Note.....

- Anyone eligible for the NFL draft is eligible for the arrest pool.

- If a player is arrested again for a different instance of any crime, they count again.

Deadline- There is none, but get your list in now so you have more days for mayhem.

Here is an example submission from Chuckddd

10 - Suggs
9 - Ngata
8 - Canty
7 - D Smith
6 - J Smith
5 - Webb
4 - Elam
3 - Dumbervil
2 - S Smith Sr
1 - Josh Brown

I'll keep track of things, just post your list and I'll compile everything.

JNA

Banned
I wish my area had an In N Out. :(

Although the local burger place is really good. Great milkshakes too. But expensive as fuck.

biggest priorty resigning by the Browns is probably Corner Buster Skrine. He's turned into a real solid guy for us. I would hope we resign hohoyer as there aren't many Qbs in FA, and who knows what will happen in the draft. jordan Cameron not sure he'll be back, but a TE is priority for Browns in draft.
Has nothing to do with the story.

A lead character got cancer and they replaced him.
Ohh had no idea.

JNA

Banned
If you want a burger that is approximately 1 billion times better than anything from In N Out, get a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger from [/b]Wendy's.[/b]

Ugh, hate Wendy's. I had a jbc there myself and it was so not worth it.

Pretty much most fast food burger joints I'm not a fan of besides In N Out and a couple of other places in my area.

I did like Fat Burger during my stay in LA though. XD

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
1394823113.png

Stomps all over every fast food burger. Plus they use hot green chile, so the non-locals can't even eat them.

* As seen on Breaking Bad

We got about five entries already, get your picks in before that first arrest which, statistically, is right around the corner!

10- Johnny Manziel
9- Aldon Smith
8- Terrell Suggs
7- Eric Wright
6- Elvis Dumervil
5- Josh Gordon
4- Justin Blackmon
3- James Harrison
2- Jameis Winston
1- Ryan Mallett

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
biggest priorty resigning by the Browns is probably Corner Buster Skrine. He's turned into a real solid guy for us. I would hope we resign hohoyer as there aren't many Qbs in FA, and who knows what will happen in the draft. jordan Cameron not sure he'll be back, but a TE is priority for Browns in draft.

Ohh had no idea.

I have no clue what they'll do with Cameron. They may just franchise him cause a TE franchise tag ain't worth shit.

They don't have CFA where you live?
CFA?

I think the Browns are gonna take Mariota at 12 if he's still there just because he is a high character guy.
If any of you have been following my posts, I've been saying since the beginning of the offseaon that if he drops alittle, past 2 atleast that he would be a option for Browns. All options are open for Browns at Qb still, and farmer does like Mariotta. I hate to say it, but Haslam did have more of a influence on the Manziel pick. We have have some other needs though and and the two first round picks could fill them. But hey if we get our guy at Qb we get him.

JNA

Banned
CFA?

If any of you have been following my posts, I've been saying since the beginning of the offseaon that if he drops alittle, past 2 atleast that he would be a option for Browns. All options are open for Browns at Qb still, and farmer does like Mariotta. I hate to say it, but Haslam did have more of a influence on the Manziel pick. We have have some other needs though and and the two first round picks could fill them. But hey if we get our guy at Qb we get him.

Do you think they should use the two first rounders for needs or flip em for Mariotta if given the choice?

JABEE

Rules are simple-

-Create a list of players from 10-1 of who you think are most likely to be arrested this offseason, with 10 being the most heavily weighted.

- If any of those players get arrested, you get the associated number of points. Ie, if you have Julian Edelman at 7, and he gets arrested for indecent exposure, you get 7 points.

- Most points at kick off of Week 1's first game is the winner.

Of Note.....

- Anyone eligible for the NFL draft is eligible for the arrest pool.

- If a player is arrested again for a different instance of any crime, they count again.

Deadline- There is none, but get your list in now so you have more days for mayhem.

Here is an example submission from Chuckddd

I'll keep track of things, just post your list and I'll compile everything.

10. Johnny Manziel
9. Jameis Winston
8. Justin Blackmon
7. Aldon Smith
6. Josh Gordon
5. Greg Hardy
4. Adrian Peterson
3. Dez Bryant
2. Wes Welker
1. Terrell Suggs

I have a CFA around, just never had it before.
Do you think they should use the two first rounders for needs or flip em for Mariotta if given the choice?
I'm honestly fine with either option at this point, but I guess I would prefer to keep both first round picks. If we somehow landed Mariotta I wouldnt be mad though. Would hope it wouldn't take the 2nd first rounder, but that's being wishfull. I could get down with Mariotta.

Browns tried to trade up multiple times in last years draft from 26 and the intial target of trades weren't my boy JFF.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's sad that basically anything else the Browns could have done with those picks would have been better than Ryan Leaf 2.0.

squicken

JFF won't get arrested. His problem is booze and he has his handlers do his driving for him now.

And he isn't Leaf or Russell. Those guys were top 2 picks. Manziel was 22. But it's still a bummer he chose the lifestyle over committing to the game

Godslay

Banned
Why?!?1! He is a bargain IMO for that market. Yes Wes is gone most likely.

He's due 3.75 million this year.

That's a healthy chunk for a guy who hasn't punted well lately.

Top 4 in NFL in terms of money, bottom 10 in terms of average.

Eat the 1.5 in dead money, free up 2.25. Pay a new guy 750k, get similar results and come out 1.5 million a head. It's nickel and dime, but a lot of speculation it will happen.

JABEE

JFF won't get arrested. His problem is booze and he has his handlers do his driving for him now.

And he isn't Leaf or Russell. Those guys were top 2 picks. Manziel was 22. But it's still a bummer he chose the lifestyle over committing to the game

Let's see your list!

Here you go you degenerates. A raffle for my favorite game. An all time classic. The greatest game ever created by mankind.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=961222.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HarryDemeanor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-A1681BF8EC8AA91C

t1423027110z1.png

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I wish my area had an In N Out. :(

Although the local burger place is really good. Great milkshakes too. But expensive as fuck.

We need one in NYC. We have Shake Shack that's supposed to have ridiculous burgers but still haven't tried em in all these years. I've been there before, but never knew their burgers were dope and got some other shit instead. Plus a shake. Smh.

our boy my boy has been in rehab since last Wednesday, and apparently staying for a couple weeks. Don't know what his future with the Browns will be, but hopefully he can turn things around. And yeah quit with the fucking Leaf comparisons

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
our boy my boy has been in rehab since last Wednesday, and apparently staying for a couple weeks. Don't know what his future with the Browns will be, but hopefully he can turn things around. And yeah quit with the fucking Leaf comparisons

BG I don't want to see you relapse like you did his first start.

I was worried friend. :(

Top Bottom