• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

JABEE

BG I don't want to see you relapse like you did his first start.

I was worried friend. :(

UXfj77U.gif

MechDX

our boy my boy has been in rehab since last Wednesday, and apparently staying for a couple weeks. Don't know what his future with the Browns will be, but hopefully he can turn things around. And yeah quit with the fucking Leaf comparisons

Why? it is a fair comparison. Million dollar talent with a 10 cent brain.

squicken

our boy my boy has been in rehab since last Wednesday, and apparently staying for a couple weeks. Don't know what his future with the Browns will be, but hopefully he can turn things around. And yeah quit with the fucking Leaf comparisons

We both agreed to go down with the ship. I share the likely L

My 2015 football hopes and dreams rest on Bradford's ACLs and Manziel's sobriety. Still feel better than if I were a 49ers fan, tho

MRSA

Banned
You guys think NFL-GAF would be able to put together Ikea furniture? Or would Pats fan not apply enough torque to the bolts and screws and everything falls apart?

JNA

Banned
Don't have a favorite game but it's in a like a 5 way tie for that spot.

Besides KOTOR, I'm sort of in a similar position.

My other top games on the top of my head is Fallout 3, Majora's Mask, Banjo Kazooie, Persona 4, and...guess that's what is coming up for me at the moment.

I feel like I am forgetting something though.

KOTOR's the GOAT.

The Joe Montana of video games. The height of Bioware's existence as a company.

The best thing to happen to Star Wars since 1983 and the only true sequel to the Original Trilogy.

rando14

Besides KOTOR, I'm sort of in a similar position.

My other top games on the top of my head is Fallout 3, Majora's Mask, Banjo Kazooie, Persona 4, and...guess that's what is coming up for me at the moment.

I feel like I am forgetting something though.

Wasnt your last avatar from Danganropa, though I might be misremembering

After nearly 40 hours - I'm completely finished with Donkey Kong Country Freeze. 100% save file. Every puzzle piece, every kong letter and all K levels done. Including the last three Secret Seclusion levels.

The last three weren't too bad. Had the hardest time with the first one. The other two came pretty easy for me.

Amazing, amazing game. One of the best 2D platformers I've had the pleasure of playing. It will eat you up and spit you from a difficulty standpoint though if you want to get every last thing there is to get. More than happy to have spent the time with it regardless.

Hard mode can go fuck off. :D

JNA

Banned
Wasnt your last avatar from Danganropa, though I might be misremembering

Yes you're correct. It was definitely my GoTY last year.

But fuck the sites for not paying any attention to it. Especially that game awards show for not even nominating it for best handheld.

At least GAF got it right with best adventure game. You did good GAF...you did good.

More like the Brady of Star Wars game.

TIE Fighter is clearly Montana.

Just between you and me (and the rest of NFL-GAF and whoever's lurking), TIE Fighter is overrated. It might be the John Elway of Star Wars games. Maybe

The thing about KOTOR is though that KOTOR2 would have been even better had Lucasarts given Obsidian the time to finish it.

Godslay

Banned
Just between you and me (and the rest of NFL-GAF and whoever's lurking), TIE Fighter is overrated. It might be the John Elway of Star Wars games. Maybe

The thing about KOTOR is though that KOTOR2 would have been even better had Lucasarts given Obsidian the time to finish it.

I used to like you.

Then again you were probably too young to understand Elway anyways.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Hilariously enough I was going to call X-Wing or maybe Jedi Knight Elway. I really love TIE Fighter and KOTOR, which has lost a bit of its luster on replays.

You're absolutely right about KOTOR 2 though.

squicken

10. Riley Cooper
9. Dez
8. Gordon
7. Blackmon
6. Praeter
5. D Murray
4. Mallett
3. Honey Badger
2. Janoris Jenkins
1. Jameis Winston

e: Yeah Riley. Cleaned it up in list form. Thought about Will Hill but that seems too easy

JNA

Banned
And then it got into an MMO after 2...

MMO? What are you talking about? There has only been KOTOR 1 and 2. Still waiting for KOTOR 3 though. I'll be waiting Bioware! :D

IT DOES NOT EXIST YOU SWINE! THAT ABOMINATION OF A GAME WILL NEVER TAKE UP KOTOR'S NAME YOU HEAR ME!? FUCK THAT TRASH AND LEAVE IT TO BURN IN HELL! WE SHALL NEVER SPEAK OF IT EVER AGAIN!

Top Bottom