• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Furyous

our boy my boy has been in rehab since last Wednesday, and apparently staying for a couple weeks. Don't know what his future with the Browns will be, but hopefully he can turn things around. And yeah quit with the fucking Leaf comparisons

Let's say he sits out 2015 season to get his life right and work on learning the position. Johnny has to be ready to start at the beginning of the 2016 season, right?

Mariotta is far from a guaranteed success as a capable NFL starter in the AFC North but we should draft him if he's on the board. The Browns have to draft a QB every draft until they find one that is a capable starting NFL QB. Connor is in line for the Doug Pederson role with some team. That's not a diss because clipboard holders keep getting them checks. Jimmy G looked good out there but the Pats are grooming him to replace Brady at some point or as a trade asset in the future.

...That is a very bittersweet post.

What site do you work for may I ask? 0_0

http://www.gamrreview.com/, should be obvious who I am from the recent reviews >_>.

We were birthed from the site that shall not be named, and separated from them. All I will say is Evilor has a good reason for banning that sites "numbers" (And no, no one on the review staff has any connection with the "numbers"). Even a rotten tree can produce decent fruit.

Let's say he sits out 2015 season to get his life right and work on learning the position. Johnny has to be ready to start at the beginning of the 2016 season, right?

Mariotta is far from a guaranteed success as a capable NFL starter in the AFC North but we should draft him if he's on the board. The Browns have to draft a QB every draft until they find one that is a capable starting NFL QB. Connor is in line for the Doug Pederson role with some team. That's not a diss because clipboard holders keep getting them checks. Jimmy G looked good out there but the Pats are grooming him to replace Brady at some point or as a trade asset in the future.
Furyous PLS, look at my other posts. I've said I dont expect the Browns to count on Manziel for the future. And if Mariotta is available I would expect us to take him.

And I hate the The "can't be a AFC north Qb" argument. A good Qb is a good Qb no matter what division.

Browns have scouted a good amount of Qbs in the draft, and i Expect one at some point

JNA

Banned
http://www.gamrreview.com/, should be obvious who I am from the recent reviews >_>.

We were birthed from the site that shall not be named, and separated from them. All I will say is Evilor has a good reason for banning that sites "numbers" (And no, no one on the review staff has any connection with the "numbers"). Even a rotten tree can produce decent fruit.

Oh I see. I never heard you guys before so that's cool to know. Heh you guys even reviewed HuniePop! :p

Thanks for the link. :)

MechDX

Why do you morons keep picking Mallett? Kid is settled down now and has a damn kid. Majority of his Twitter comments are pics of his son.

More a chance Rodgers gets arrested for assault when Olivia tries to sex him up and he pulls out a bat on her

MRSA

Banned
Why do you morons keep picking Mallett? Kid is settled down now and has a damn kid. Majority of his Twitter comments are pics of his son.

More a chance Rodgers gets arrested for assault when Olivia tries to sex him up and he pulls out a bat on her

Antonio Cromartie has 9 kids

cashman

Banned

Having a kid is the ultimate sign of maturity. Just ask Chad Johnson.

JJ is going to kill Mettenberger at some point over the break.

MRSA

Banned
For my boy konka

Pineapple donut

l.jpg

JNA

Banned
10. Rob Gronkowski. Arrest: Animal Cruelty

I mean, just look at what this thug with the poor kitten on his shoulder.

Poor kitten is probably scared for his dear life. You can clearly see it on the kitty's face while Gronk just gives that intimidating stare.

YOU MONSTER!

Tom Penny

Poor kitten is probably scared for his dear life. You can clearly see it on the kitty's face while Gronk just gives that intimidating stare.

YOU MONSTER!

Imagine what he'd do on a handle of booze and some mollies..lol jbug617 what timing..

gronkkkkkkkk-480x622.jpg

Respect

MMO? What are you talking about? There has only been KOTOR 1 and 2. Still waiting for KOTOR 3 though. I'll be waiting Bioware! :D

IT DOES NOT EXIST YOU SWINE! THAT ABOMINATION OF A GAME WILL NEVER TAKE UP KOTOR'S NAME YOU HEAR ME!? FUCK THAT TRASH AND LEAVE IT TO BURN IN HELL! WE SHALL NEVER SPEAK OF IT EVER AGAIN!

We must accept it only then can healing can occur!

I don't believe a word I just said and will be forever bitter.

Nice on the gronk photos...I almost think that is tame for the SB win.

Titans hired Dick LeBeau as assistant head coach/defense.
LeBeau will run the Titans' defense despite not having the title of defensive coordinator. DC Ray Horton will stay on staff, but is being demoted after opposing offenses ran through his unit for an average of 137-plus yards per game on the ground. The Titans also gave up the ninth-most passing touchdowns in 2014. LeBeau was the Steelers' defensive boss the previous 11 seasons, and Horton worked under him in Pittsburgh from 2004-2010. LeBeau's Steelers units were unimpressive the past couple years, but they were awfully old groups. There isn't much to build around in Tennessee aside from DL Jurrell Casey.
Via: roto
leBeau

Furyous

YOU MONSTER!

There's a NSFW kitten animal cruely joke in there that someone else needs to make. Did anyone discuss this Gronk novel?
Goodell has to step in and stop this book somehow and LOL at the reviews.

JNA

Banned
How is it on iPad.

Future you've motivated me to finish Tropical Freeze.

It plays alright for the most part. The port is pretty well polished on my end and its definitely great to have on any rides or plane trips your on. At home I would still recommend the PC as I'm sure most people would of course. Than again, most of my playing days with this game was on my Xbox.

Although it pisses me off that you can't take out your weapon whenever you want to like the PC and Xbox versions. Like, I can't twirl the lightsaber on whenever I want, only in combat. :(

Imagine what he'd do on a handle of booze and some mollies

gronkkkkkkkk-480x622.jpg

HE IS CLEARLY A RISK TO SOCIETY! Throw him in a cell and throw away the key!

Gata is stuck in some Groundhog Day situation where he keeps watching the pats Super Bowl.

Still better then my Groundhog Day situation though, where I keep seeing qbs fail

I know I said no more SB talk in here, but with all the focus on the 2nd and 1 playcall, the play before has been incredibly overlooked.

hightower1.gif

That's a 1 arm tackle on the hardest to bring down RB in the league to save the Super Bowl from Hightower.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I know I said no more SB talk in here, but with all the focus on the 2nd and 1 playcall, the play before has been incredibly overlooked.

hightower1.gif

That's a 1 arm tackle on the hardest to bring down RB in the league to save the Super Bowl from Hightower.

I seriously started crying when I saw the replay of that last night. Best defensive move of the entire game...besides the next one. No one will ever remember this.

JNA

Banned
We must accept it only then can healing can occur!

I don't believe a word I just said and will be forever bitter.

Nice on the gronk photos...I almost think that is tame for the SB win.

How can I accept something that doesn't actually exist? I mean, Revan is so still badass and not some damsel in distress, captured and enslaved by an emperor that any douchebag jedi knight can take out despite being a brilliant conqueror and leader.

And the Exile is SO alive, looking for Revan in the outer rims AND NOT LITERALLY STABBED IN THE FUCKING BACK by that same BS emperor. You know, that same Exile that took on and defeated three crazy powerful Sith lords such as Darth Nihilus, Sion, and Traya (I think I spelled that one right).

Nope, Exile still searching baby! All is well! Bioware just needs to get their ass in gear and finally make a KOTOR 3 so we can finally see the epic conclusion of the greatest Star Wars game series of all time. :D I BELIEVE!

Fuck...SWTOR...fuck that game and the couple of books about it to hell!

Gobias

Banned
I have absolutely no hope for the Browns next season which sucks because we should have a lot of potential. We will never find a decent QB and all hope is lost.

Also, the Super Bowl thread should be locked. It's awful

hightower1.gif

Hightower's never going to get the credit he deserves for shedding the Okung block and taking down Lynch.

JNA

Banned
I have absolutely no hope for the Browns next season which sucks because we should have a lot of potential. We will never find a decent QB and all hope is lost.

Also, the Super Bowl thread should be locked. It's awful

It's still not locked? 0_0

TheFatOne

hightower1.gif

Just chucks Okung like nothing. It was insane. Have to give credit to Ayers on the back end making sure that he didn't get the score by falling on him.

Arc

Hightower was great all year. I've got a sinking feeling that Mayo will be the next great Patriot that gets shown the door.

JNA

Banned

hightower1.gif

That was a pretty great tackle. I remember being like "oh let them score so you can have time on offense!"

...shows what I know. XD

Top Bottom