• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

jbug617

Banned

Chris, the thread need this right now

Miami-Dolphins-Cheerleaders_full_diapos_large.jpg

Dudes really mad we're talking about the Superbowl in here?

When "talking" consists of shitty trolls, salt from both sides, and the same terrible ass posts being parroted over and over?

You're damn right I'm mad.

But y'all have your fun. I'll just take a break for a few weeks so y'all can get this silliness out of your system.

I'll see you at the Combine

When "talking" consists of shitty trolls, salt from both sides, and the same terrible ass posts being parroted over and over?

You're damn right I'm mad.

But y'all have your fun. I'll just take a break for a few weeks so y'all can get this silliness out of your system.

I'll see you at the Combine
Grovah nooooo!!!

Come back to me friend

I'll promise I'll limit my partying GRONK pics to 1 a day from now on.

Bread

Banned
Just saw this on PTI but holy shit at Nick Hardwick
nick-hardwick-1.png

This guy was a starting NFL center at the beginning of the season
Yeah what the fuck!?

They showed some pics of him during the season and he was HUGE. It's been a little over a month since he last played and it looks like he lost 100 pounds of muscle.
Edit: forgot he was out for the season, I guess it was 5 months and 85 pounds. Fucking hell!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Con: less educated people in the world
Pros: minimum one Gronk per team, more teams with rings, more great Gronk interviews/fanfic/fanfic readings

Not to rain on that parade but the multiple gronk experiment had been tried and failed. doesnt matter, gronks not very good anyways.

Yeah what the fuck!?

They showed some pics of him during the season and he was HUGE. It's been a little over a month since he last played and it looks like he lost 100 pounds of muscle.
Edit: forgot he was out for the season, I guess it was 5 months and 85 pounds. Fucking hell!

makes me wonder if losing the weight that fast is even healthy, or if carrying the weight in the first place was so unhealthy that all he had to do was stop eating/juicing and the weight just flew off.

Bread

Banned
makes me wonder if losing the weight that fast is even healthy, or if carrying the weight in the first place was so unhealthy that all he had to do was stop eating/juicing and the weight just flew off.
I can't imagine what a typical lineman's diet and workout regimen looks like.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

TO once did some interview where he showed his diet and training. Michael Phelps did the same. it was like a breakfast buffet all you themselves.

Tom Penny

TO once did some interview where he showed his diet and training. Michael Phelps did the same. it was like a breakfast buffet all you themselves.

Breakfast..12,000 calorie a day intake for Phelps

— three fried egg sandwiches with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions, and mayo
— one five-egg omelets
— a bowl of grits
— three slices of French toast with powdered sugar
— three chocolate chip pancakes
— two cups of coffee

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So what do we talk about now then

Will Malcolm Butler be able to recreate the magic from that superbowl that happened a few days ago? Remember how much of a difference he made over Arrington and Logan Ryan? What's next for Logan Ryan? He wasn't the one who intercepted the ball at the 1 yard line to seal the patriots 4th championship with brady. He was a big disappointment this year, and he struggled throughout the pats entire playoff run. What will happen with Dennard going forward? Will we resign vereen after that 11 catch performance a few days ago?

There was some article linked in that Marvel Super Hero physique thread from GQ that had a bunch of trainers talking about the programs and diets that guys like Chris Pratt and Hemsworth are on to get their physiques.

And plenty of admittance that steroids in various forms are rampant in Hollywood.

It was interesting also how much they talked about "lean physiques" being in vogue now, as opposed to the 80s when it was all super jacked muscles. I wonder if sports culture has changed that in any way?

Tom Penny

Will Malcolm Butler be able to recreate the magic from that superbowl that happened a few days ago? Remember how much of a difference he made over Arrington and Logan Ryan? What's next for Logan Ryan? He wasn't the one who intercepted the ball at the 1 yard line to seal the patriots 4th championship with brady. He was a big disappointment this year, and he struggled throughout the pats entire playoff run. What will happen with Dennard going forward? Will we resign vereen after that 11 catch performance a few days ago?

All that matters is signing Revis and Mccourty which guarantees at least one more title. Then I can settle for getting to the SB only once every 3 years with Jimmy..

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
All that matters is signing Revis and Mccourty which guarantees at least one more title. Then I can settle for getting to the SB only once every 3 years with Jimmy..

Ehh I think it could help having a serviceable nickleback. I was suprised in the end how Chung held up this season and in the game a few days ago. But Tharold Simon gave up 2 huge TDs in that same game . One of those came in the Final few minutes. The bigger concern is a legitimate pass rush. Chandler Jones is ok I guess, we'll have to see what he does next year with a healthy hip, although he's been hurt quite a bit in his young career, he also seems to get pushed around easily. They need some beef and push on the interior as well.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Bah. Another loss, only 6 points though. Had to pull my son, who was really scrubbing it up out there. Smh. This coaching shit's gonna put me in an early grave.

Top Bottom