• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
KJMjze1.png

Damn how about that LOB giving up 14 points in 7 minutes. legendary.

Bread

Banned
Apparently you missed the entire thing with Sherman calling out 24 during the game, and the entire Pats team making fun of Sherman and holding up the 4 and yelling beast mode about Brady after it became an internet meme. Even Brady's son was doing it on the bus.
Dude how can you be so wrong and so confident? It blows my mind.

Godslay

Banned
in other words you mad.

Here we go.

Apparently you missed the entire thing with Sherman calling out 24 during the game, and the entire Pats team making fun of Sherman and holding up the 4 and yelling beast mode about Brady after it became an internet meme. Even Brady's son was doing it on the bus.

Yeah, nobody missed it.

24 = Lynch
Beast Mode = Lynch
Neon green and blue = Seattle

= means equivalence to be clear.

It's not NFL losers thread, it's the NFL off season thread! Winners have to experience the off season too.

No way am I keeping all my posts in the super bowl thread, not happening.

You can talk about preparing for the Pats' offseason and getting the team ready for a title defense.

We have an entire thread already dedicated to just that game. And for as much as yall shit on that thread, the level of discourse on the past few pages in this thread has been no better than what's in the OT.

JABEE

Fawk Richard Shahman and his Hahks! We won the Supah Bowl Fah and Sqauh!

Goodell can go Fawk himself if he thinks that he's taking away Tom's fahth ring!

They hate us, cuz they ain't us, brothah! Go throw Gonk a beer and watch him down it in celebration!

You mad!

It's not NFL losers thread, it's the NFL off season thread! Winners have to experience the off season too.

No way am I keeping all my posts in the super bowl thread, not happening.

Of course not, but the idea is we talk about losers until free agency starts (or the Combine I guess if you're into scrubs, I forget which technically starts first). The Patriots won, and are therefore not losers.

Loser talk:
Browns suck
Ravens gonna suck for a while :[
Ringless Kubiak gonna stay ringless forevs :]

Bread

Banned
You can talk about preparing for the Pats' offseason and getting the team ready for a title defense.

We have an entire thread already dedicated to just that game. And for as much as yall shit on that thread, the level of discourse on the past few pages in this thread has been no better than what's in the OT.
I don't associate with most of the people who post in that thread. Just as I posted here during the super bowl, I'll post here after the super bowl. Sorry breh.

Justin Tucker autographed this picture of the Lions watching him hit a 61 yarder to win the game. He's the greatest, and I want this picture/autograph combo, oh so badly.

7aefb2bd380faf66d9ffa4bb610be05d.jpg

cdyhybrid

Mike Holmgren just said on the radio that SF (this past season) had a guy giving Harbaugh a run play and another guy giving Harbaugh a pass play on every down, and Harbs would then have to choose which one he wanted.

Might explain the clock management stuff.

Parade talk don't count I guess

How much people will be born 9 months from today because of the havoc Gronk wreaked/is currently wreaking? I'm thinking 2 or 3

Of course not, but the idea is we talk about losers until free agency starts (or the Combine I guess if you're into scrubs, I forget which technically starts first). The Patriots won, and are therefore not losers.

Loser talk:
Browns suck
Ravens gonna suck for a while :[
Ringless Kubiak gonna stay ringless forevs :]

Don't group us with the Browns. That's a whole different level of loser.

Top Bottom