• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Man, some people are disgusting. He probably knew it was the quickest way off jury duty, but it's not like he's on trial for some misdemeanor.

Maybe he's being honest? Maybe he is a Pats fan and know that he will have a lot of bias.

Okay okay but really it must be a pain in the ass to be on the jury for one of these super long ass trial. No one has time for that beside unemployed people.

brentech

You'd want to be on a jury for that case? I sure as shit wouldn't.
Not what I meant.

Maybe he's being honest? Maybe he is a Pats fan and know that he will have a lot of bias.

Okay okay but really it must be a pain in the ass to be on the jury for one of these super long ass trial. No one has time for that beside unemployed people.

Not even saying it's totally wrong for people to get out of jury duty. Just saying, find another way. We're talking about the murder of another human being, and he does that. No class.

What's wrong with Hue? He's improved offenses wherever he's gone. Has head coaching experience. He's got a big ego but what head coach doesn't.

It wasn't necessarily the ego, it was more of an egomaniac issues. He wanted to have a hand in hiring the GM, and when he had an interview (I think it was last year) he basically had no idea what he did wrong and was still blaming everyone else. I don't think a guy like that will mesh well with a front office like the Bills. That's just my take on it.

That's my Qb :") sharpening up his mind for Monday.
Cardale Jones plays kid in hospital in 'NCAA Football,' runs up score
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015...id-in-hospital-in-ncaa-football-runs-up-score
B63-8GLIMAAiS4x.0.0.jpg

Furyous

The Trent Truck trade was good for the Colts because they thought Trent would be the piece to put them over the top.

I mean they did make the playoffs with Trent on the roster. Colts fans feel free to link that press conference announcing the trade where everyone was ecstatic.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 35m 35 minutes ago

Word on the street is that Jack Del Rio will be the Raiders' next head coach. If true congrats to Oakland. I'm a fan.

Wouldn't be upset.

Kinda gels with Mark's cryptic statement that the "announcement could come in a couple days or in 3 weeks" as well.. hmm

rando14

harvey_savg5k3g.gif

I'm sorry it had to end that way my friend, it's a rough way to go!! HOWEVER you hafta remain positive man!!

I remember after we lost in Atlanta, I was PRETTY pissed however I had to keep my chin up, have faith in our young players, and keep looking ahead!!

You boys have a lot of good young pieces, magic will happen for you Kas one of the these days!!

Spinluck

The Trent Truck trade was good for the Colts because they thought Trent would be the piece to put them over the top.

It still hurts. Running backs are no longer with the 1st round pick unless they are AP tier. Even then, you never really know.

Deacan was one of the few people I distinctly remember shitting on the trade (he shits on everything but I'm sure it was him).

Should've listened ;__;

We have so much to patch up this off season after we beat Denver!

I mean they did make the playoffs with Trent on the roster. Colts fans feel free to link that press conference announcing the trade where everyone was ecstatic.

Fuck you!

And fuck the Browns!

squicken

Rams are interviewing Roman for OC job. He and Fisher would get along. Pretty damning column on Fisher and his failings as a coach, specifically offensively

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...e-bc9b-b2f0d38958e4.html#.VK3BnuAx6_s.twitter

The bottom line is scoring points.

Fisher's teams don't score enough of them.

And that's been the case for a a while now _ long before Schottenheimer became Fisher's OC.

When I talk about points, I'm referring to points scored by the offense. It doesn't include points scored by the team's defense or special teams.

Here you go:

* Fisher's offenses have met or exceeded the league average for points scored in only three of his last nine seasons as a HC.

* Fisher hasn't had an offense ranked better better than 12th in points scored since 2003.

* Over his last 10 seasons, here's the yearly league ranking for Fisher's offense in points scored: 13th ... 23rd ... 25th ... 21st ... 12th ... 16th ... 16th ... 28th... 22nd ... 23rd.

* Fisher's offense (Titans, then Rams) has scored at the average level for playoff teams only three times in his 19 seasons _ and only once during the last 14 seasons.

* To elaborate on that "playoff team" statistic, let's take a look at Fisher's offenses in STL to see how they measure up. It gives you a good idea of how badly the Rams are lagging behind playoff-caliber offenses.

In 2012, the 12 playoff teams averaged 385 points on offense. The Rams offense posted 261 points.

In 2013, playoff teams averaged 401 points; the Rams offense put up 304 points.

In 2014, playoff teams averaged 385 points; the Rams "O" scored 289.

RELAYER

Banned
the bucs really should pick up winston. everything I read about him makes me feel like he is the better choice for us

When he gets some money in his pocket he will make the stuff Vick was up to look like jaywalking.
Will be a perfect fit for the Bucs organization.

Top Bottom