• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

@RapSheet: #Browns requested Greg Roman (#49ers), Al Saunders & John DeFilippo (#Raiders) to interview for their OC position. Marc Trestman will, too.

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 15m 15 minutes ago
Source: 49ers grant Browns permission to interview Greg Roman for offensive coordinator job. They're scheduled to meet Monday.
OC

BigAT

I've seen Pepper Johnson's name tossed around a lot with regards to the Giants' DC opening, now an interview is happening:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Giants have requested permission to interview Bills DL coach Pepper Johnson for their DC job. Interview will happen early this week.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Chris Mortensen @mortreport
If Doug Marrone does not land a head coach job, sources say he will have an offer to join close friend Bill O'Brien as a Texans consultant

BOB doing work.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
St. Louis unveils new stadium plan to keep Rams in the city

la-fi-st-louis-pitches-stadium-plan-20150109-002.jpg

Yuck. That's one ugly ass stadium.

JABEE

The Eagles are going to interview the Seahawks Director of College Scouting, Scott Fitterer, for their open GM position.

WedgeX

Banned
Holy moly. Bought decent $20 headphones from amazon to replace my $15 old busted pair from Bestbuy...my life is changed.

What's up my loser bros!

Kave, now that I'm here, have you considered making John Harbaugh your lord and savior? I'll be here for a few months, we'll have plenty of time to talk.

linkboy

How is Roman?

I am pretty sure 49ers-GAF have wanted him gone since forever.

He's good at play design and setting up a scheme. His problem is making adjustments.

Its why the 49ers were so good this year in the first half and terrible in the second.

He's also great in the run game, terrible in the pass game.

I'll never forget the loss to Charlie Batch on the way to the Super Bowl.

Likewise, I'll never forget the time the defense let Julian Edelman throw a touchdown.

I'll never forget the loss to Charlie Batch on the way to the Super Bowl.

Likewise, I'll never forget the time the defense let Julian Edelman throw a touchdown.

As soon as stopped to throw, I said outloud, "oh fuck, he's a quarterback....nooooooooo!"

Our secondary was so incredibly bad everywhere today. Bad coverage, bad decisions, bad tackling. They didn't get hurt, that's the only reason they were there.

Holy shit.

During the game, the doorbell rang, but fuck that noise, I wasn't going to answer shit. But I just went out there, and it was a delivery. A small package, from my parents. I just opened it, and this was looking at me:

With this note...

"[REDACTED], we saw this and had to get it for you. After all, you are Joe Flacco's #1 fan. Display it proudly!"

Those smug fucks. Now I'm sitting here and pondering smashing the shit out of it.

Holy shit.

During the game, the doorbell rang, but fuck that noise, I wasn't going to answer shit. But I just went out there, and it was a delivery. A small package, from my parents. I just opened it, and this was looking at me:

With this note...

"[REDACTED], we saw this and had to get it for you. After all, you are Joe Flacco's #1 fan. Display it proudly!"

Those smug fucks. Now I'm sitting here and pondering smashing the shit out of it.
That's clearly not Flacco. It has two eyebrows.

Gobias

Banned
Holy shit.

With this note...

Why does he look black?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Holy shit.

With this note...

Your real name is chan?

Top Bottom