• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I watched the "Quick and the Dead" last night on Netflix after a long time.

It's a great movie and I didn't realize that Sam Raimi did it.

I'm also still playing "Fantasy Life" on 3DS which is pretty good. Really looking forward to Majora's Mask. I'm pretty set against getting one of those "New" 3DSs though because it's not enough of an upgrade for me personally.

I love everything in this post and will say that as someone who pretty much has 3DS as their primary system that the upgrade is totally worth it if these things matter to you:

3D: The 3D is miles better on the New 3DS. It almost never breaks anymore.
Battery Life: gets an extra two hours or so.
MH4U: Performs much better.

If none of those things matter to you then sure, skip it.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm still amazed Blount made it through waivers. Was there something I was missing?

Walking out on an unprofessional organization like the Steelers shouldn't be held against him.

Blount is really not that great. It's weird, because every now and then he's unstoppable, but he's too slow to the line to really get into a rhythm.

DONT FORGET ABOUT MSDSTC HE WILL DEFINITELY BE THERE HE IS A REGULAR POSTER AND TRUE PATRIOTS FAN

Still mad you were wrong?

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
John Wick is out on Blu-ray.

tumblr_ndwmyw2MhJ1r04g55o1_500.gif

It's pretty rad.

Yeah, whoever hasn't seen this yet has to get on it.

brentech

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 15m15 minutes ago
Seahawks S Earl Thomas undergoing surgery for fully torn labrum he played with in SB and NFC Champ game, per source. Will be 100% by camp.

MechDX

You guys should sign Suh just so we can laugh at :kas.

McNair would not touch him. Makes me wonder though if that rumor that they would be major players in free agency is true.

Also $23 million of Watts 41 that is guaranteed hits this year so the bulk of that will be out of the way as well.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
McNair would not touch him. Makes me wonder though if that rumor that they would be major players in free agency is true.

Also $23 million of Watts 41 that is guaranteed hits this year so the bulk of that will be out of the way as well.

What does the list look like and who is likely to return?

MechDX

What does the list look like and who is likely to return?

On my phone can't look right now just read a tweet. There will be cuts this year though I guarantee it. Of course the elephant is still in the room that no one wants to discuss: Dre's guaranteed 14million

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Smh. As a former Jet, Boomer should know better than to expose a conspiracy to embarrass Tammy.

I still don't and won't believe that the colts deflated any balls. My assumption is that the ball they had wasn't dried or kept warm as the balls on the sideline, which naturally would be closer to 12.5 since they are constantly being cared for.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still don't and won't believe that the colts deflated any balls. My assumption is that the ball they had wasn't dried or kept warm as the balls on the sideline, which naturally would be closer to 12.5 since they are constantly being cared for.

Despite what I posted earlier I don't believe the Colts tampered with the ball. The GM did leak the story though and apparently made up the 11/12 thing, which is not a good look.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
i wouldn't take any of that at face value.

Considering how many people willfully get the aspects of other scandals wrong I won't.

So two teams are potentially losing their first round draft picks this year? Really going to sting for the Falcons.

Colasante

Titans release right tackle Michael Oher one year after signing him to a 4 year, $20 million deal. Everyone knew that deal was terrible the second it was signed. How does Titans GM Ruston Webster still have a job? Even Reggie McKenzie did a better job last season.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Titans release right tackle Michael Oher one year after signing him to a 4 year, $20 million deal. Everyone knew that deal was terrible the second it was signed. How does Titans GM Ruston Webster still have a job? Even Reggie McKenzie did a better job last season.

Probably saw The Blind Side on a flight.

Colasante

I'm all for the Panthers signing Oher for peanuts. Can't be worse than Byron Bell!

I'm excited to see what Dave Gettleman does this offseason now that he isn't relegated to bargain basement shopping. I think he's one of the best talent evaluators working right now. I'd like to see him take a crack at Jeremy Maclin.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

I wonder if he could be had for peanuts and we could stash him as insurance for the inevitable Vollmer injury.

bionic77

Too bad Tom Tom still made them look foolish. Best harbs is at Michigan :(
I don't know how anyone could have believed the Pats on anything after Brady's conference.

FMT imagine you come home smelling like the wildest and rawest pussy on the planet with what looks like hickeys all over your face and with a large wet stain in the cock region and your wife straight up asks you if you are fucking around with some wild and raw pussy on the side.

Anyone who is innocent or wants to at least project innocence is going to look that bitch in the eye and tell her "No I am not fucking with any wild and raw pussy on the side and I am a little offended that you would even ask me that question". Imagine not being able to look at your wife and answering "I don't believe so". Everyone would just assume you are guilty as fuck (which the Pats obviously are).

Our teams might suck FMT but at least we don't have to answer the taunts of them being cheating cunts!

Top Bottom