• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Respect

Don't know why, but the fact that Dying Light is first-person view makes me not want to play it. I'm fine with first-person view games in general, but for some reason it just completely turns me off to playing that game.

zychi

Banned
YKFF0Kl.gif
Hate to break it to you, but theres no way he could have taken a picture in a children's hospital this year. Cdy said best movie in the last decade, obv it was TDK. Bale is the only guy alive who has the acting chops to be that

zychi

Banned
So did anyone pick up Dying Light? Curious if its worth looking at or not.

I'm done with Donkey Kong. Going to finish up Grim Fandango and then the option is to play Far Cry 4 or something else and I just have almost zero interest in playing Far Cry 4. Thinking I'll sell it off.
Dying light is great fun on pc. Not sure how ugly it is on consoles tho

Respect

Hate to break it to you, but theres no way he could have taken a picture in a children's hospital this year. Cdy said best movie in the last decade, obv it was TDK. Bale is the only guy alive who has the acting chops to be that

Equilibriumposter.jpg

Not his best work, by any means, but I still love this movie.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Don't know why, but the fact that Dying Light is first-person view makes me not want to play it. I'm fine with first-person view games in general, but for some reason it just completely turns me off to playing that game.

It would be awesome in 3rd person, actually. You'd lose the Condemned melee feel but it would feel less generic to me. But that's the old man gamer in me talking--I've gotten sick of first person generally.

Considering it looks like the goal was to ripoff Mirrors Edge wholesale and put that in a zombie open world....

Not that I have an issue with that per se. Shadows of Mordor is a game that ripped off game systems wholesale (combat, traversal, etc.) from other gamesbefore it but the addition of the Nemesis system brought everything together so well that the game just ended up being great.

Bread

Banned
You really think this? Jfc

jakncoke

Banned
Apparently Kris Richard turned down a job with ATL. Guessing he feels he has a good shot at the DC gig here.

Maybe, but only one of them was serious.

or maybe he doesnt want anything to do with a dumpster fire known as teh falcons

also his head is fucking tiny for his frame

can play a gummba in super mario bros 2 for sure

ampere

or maybe he doesnt want anything to do with a dumpster fire known as teh falcons

The Falcons are making big offseason changes

First, bigger fake crowd noise speakers

Second, no fans wearing the away team's gear are allowed in the dome

cdyhybrid

can play a gummba in super mario bros 2 for sure
DC in SEA is undoubtedly a better route to a HC job than DC in ATL. Pete and our better defensive talent will make him look better.

jakncoke

Banned
DC in SEA is undoubtedly a better route to a HC job than DC in ATL. Pete and our better defensive talent will make him look better.

No doubt. He just a pup at soon to be 36, put in 3-4 years at DC in Seattle could become the name shit franchises like Cleveland are trying to steal for

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I haven't seen the Rocketeer honestly.

Seriously though, Ledger's Joker is one of the most iconic pieces of acting in cinema history much less out of comic books. Unfortunately it's easy to overlook since it's been "meme'd" to death

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Seriously though, Ledger's Joker is one of the most iconic pieces of acting in cinema history much less out of comic books. Unfortunately it's easy to overlook since it's been "meme'd" to death

Ledger isn't even the best actor to play The Joker.

tumblr_mgmtla3A5C1s38hh0o1_500.jpg

Sanjuro

That describes Nicholson as well.

Tom Penny

Yes just ignore completely different eras where defenses could actually play defense.

And THAT is why Montana is GOAT and you are a life long

Which just evens out with how much easier it was without a salary cap and you could keep the same team together as long as you wanted. I give Joe the edge since the Pats blew the perfect season and Joe is 4-0 no INT in the SB but If Brady gets 5 doe...

jbug617

Banned
Damn some guy is saying Reggie Bush was spiking drinks
Now, John Simerman and Ramon Antonio Vargas of the Baton Rouge Advocate report that Licciardi identified former Saints (and current Lions) running back Reggie Bush as a player Licciardi saw spiking drinks.

Specifically, Simerman and Vargas report that Licciardi said he saw Bush “drop ecstasy into Champagne glasses and hand out the illicit party drug to women on a nearby dance floor at a Las Vegas club.”

Licciardi later retreated on the claim that he saw Bush spiking drinks.

“No, I didn’t see him put it in the drink,” Licciardi told investigators regarding Bush. “He told me. And he said he was handing it to people, in Vegas. He asked me if I wanted some. And I was like, I don’t do that stuff.”

Bush has been charged with no wrongdoing in any jurisdiction. However, the contentions from Licciardi may cause some discomfort in Detroit — and at 345 Park Avenue in Manhattan.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/06/reggie-bush-implicated-in-spiking-drinks/

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Calling bullshit on some random guy claiming Reggie Bush was spiking drinks when dude can get almost any girl he wants on the planet.

Incredible how easy it is to have some baseless claim get published as a news story.

JABEE

Calling bullshit on some random guy claiming Reggie Bush was spiking drinks when dude can get almost any girl he wants on the planet.

Incredible how easy it is to have some baseless claim get published as a news story.
I'm sure Sharper could get any girl he wanted. Some people are just creeps.

JABEE

Cheatin' Pats trying to say the Colts deflated the balls to frame them. Desperation sinking in!

The Hammer is dropping soon!

Top Bottom