• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Guys it's really cold out here, and when I stepped op my bicycle I noticed that my tires were pretty soft.

#DeflateGatePartTwo

Edit: love the last one, Konkers

Narag

Guys it's really cold out here, and when I stepped op my bicycle I noticed that my tires were pretty soft.

#DeflateGatePartTwo

Edit: love the last one, Konkers

Temp dropped hard the other day and exacerbated the slow leak issue on one of my car tires. I cursed Tom Brady audibly.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Awesome pics, Konka.

In return I have a pic of a franchise QB at work.

16709579-standardjpg-b67f58f499c175be.jpg

As a bday wish I'd like no more bad news about the Browns to come out this month. Asking for the whole offseason would be to much
Also Ban SlutDX

It's interesting to think that Marshawn Lynch could have ended up in Green Bay playing with Rodgers. He never would have fit in with the culture there but I wonder if playing with his old teammate would have calmed him down some.
It's not too late!

If we work hard to spread rumors of him being a team-killing cancer over the hill RB, we might roll with Lacy/Lynch next year!

Godslay

Banned
Lol that soft ass team doesn't scare me. Manning is done and if by some miracle he isn't I can't wait to see another Manning choke. Plus pats are going to cut/restructure contracts.

If only they had the money.

Last year's team was soft. Led by a soft not too shabby attitude from the coach. I'll give you that.

We all know Manning is a choker.

The odds are truly stacked against us.

Yet this year's team is yet to form an identity. New leadership, so we are yet to know how things will change.

You're drunk with power after beating up gimp teams all the way to a contested Superbowl in which you faced a facade Seattle team and barely won on a miracle/dumbest playcall in SB history.

I'd warn you to dial it back, but you've gone full blown masshole like so many others. I'm afraid you cannot be helped. I hope that when judgment days comes, Tebow will forgive you.

Pray for this child.

effzee

Really backs up his post game comments that he understands why he didn't get the ball.

What comments were these?

That small clip seems like a little bit after the play had already taken place.

Could it be out of context?

If he does I don't get why he dislikes Seattle
They feed him the ball plenty. Is it over money? If he is on another team next year I always thought it would be cause Seattle doesn't want to pay him not because he wants to leave.

Ugh. Our cap space is atrocious.
The fact that the Broncos are so stacked and have so much cap room scares the shit out of me.

Let us take McCourty off your hands.

Last year's team was soft. Led by a soft not too shabby attitude from the coach. I'll give you that.

We all know Manning is a choker.

The odds are truly stacked against us.

Yet this year's team is yet to form an identity. New leadership, so we are yet to know how things will change.

You're drunk with power after beating up gimp teams all the way to a contested Superbowl in which you faced a facade Seattle team and barely won on a miracle/dumbest playcall in SB history.

I'd warn you to dial it back, but you've gone full blown masshole like so many others. I'm afraid you cannot be helped. I hope that when judgment days comes, Tebow will forgive you.

Pray for this child.
You can't use injuries as an excuse. I will not stand for it.

Well it was a reason why Brady was surgical against the LOB, and poor Simon just couldn't cover any Patriot receiver from Vereen to LaFell to Brady's favorites. No taking anything away from Brady he does that often targeting fresh meat, dude smelled blood and he conquered.

Godslay

Banned

Just like you insist a fully healthy Pats team would have beat us in the AFCCG last year.
Which is a hypothetical on your part.

The reality is that a half powered Seattle team took your team to the limits. Which is a fact.

Congrats on the win. I'm sure the repeat is assured.

rando14

Not sure why everyone is making a dig deal out of Marshawn's reaction at the end of the game, dude is always relaxed and laughing and having fun. Hell, just during the NFCCG you could see him laughing and smiling on the sidelines when everything was going wrong. He's just a chill brah!!

Lol who cares if he was laughing, dosent mean he dosent care. fans and media over blow little things all the time.

Fans act like this is life and death sometimes

Not sure why everyone is making a dig deal out of Marshawn's reaction at the end of the game, dude is always relaxed and laughing and having fun. Hell, just during the NFCCG you could see him laughing and smiling on the sidelines when everything was going wrong. He's just a chill brah!!

that laugh looks more like a "you dumb motherfucker lololol" not a "ayyyyye! boys will be boys!"

Just like you insist a fully healthy Pats team would have beat us in the AFCCG last year.
Which is a hypothetical on your part.

The reality is that a half powered Seattle team took your team to the limits. Which is a fact.

Congrats on the win. I'm sure the repeat is assured.

We can only play who they put out there. Not our fault they got hurt.

And thanks, I hope we can repeat too :)

brentech

Seahawks losing all kinds of coaches. I didn't think Ken Norton Jr. would go too. :(

any time a team puts together a few years of success, and has some younger coaches, you have to know they're likely going to have aspirations of their own and teams want to try that winning blood.
Every team that makes it into the playoffs and particularly super bowls is going to have the eyes of many teams on their staff.

Slo

Product shipped. 18 month project wrapped up. Now I'm going to drink for a week straight and forget every moment of it.

Cheers.

Top Bottom