• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Respect

It would be awesome in 3rd person, actually. You'd lose the Condemned melee feel but it would feel less generic to me. But that's the old man gamer in me talking--I've gotten sick of first person generally.

Agreed, prefer 3rd person view...but if a game is good, it doesn't matter too much to me.

Considering it looks like the goal was to ripoff Mirrors Edge wholesale and put that in a zombie open world....

Not that I have an issue with that per se. Shadows of Mordor is a game that ripped off game systems wholesale (combat, traversal, etc.) from other gamesbefore it but the addition of the Nemesis system brought everything together so well that the game just ended up being great.

Indeed, putting it that way Mordor doesn't sound to great, but it came together perfectly. It took up my free time for a solid month even after beating it.

Tom Penny

Revis will be back next season. There is no way the Pats let him go, and I'm sure he still wants to win another super bowl. This team gives him the best chance of doing that.

Much stranger things have happened but if they do extend him I fully expect at least 1 more SB berth barring injuries which is something they can't control.

:jnc holy shit

What's crazier is he's legit looking right at Pete Carroll..

cdyhybrid

Much stranger things have happened but if they do extend him I fully expect at least 1 more SB berth barring injuries which is something they can't control.

What's crazier is he's legit looking right at Pete Carroll..

It's not crazy at all. This is a regular thing for Bevell. All he can do is laugh.

MRSA

Banned
TpR7m9r.jpg

Duxxy3

Cheatin' Pats trying to say the Colts deflated the balls to frame them. Desperation sinking in!

The Hammer is dropping soon!

Colts to lose first round pick. Irsay and Pagano to be suspended for year.

Finally some justice in this world.

" intercepted by Malcom Butler "

ScornfulPeacefulGalapagostortoise.gif

No way. Is this actually from Super Bowl game What kind of reaction is that? Saw the video of him pushing cameras asking him about the last play thought he was taking it too well but this reaction the fuck Marshawn.
Maybe he is laughing at the imbecility of his coaches to throw it, but should have voiced against the play call.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's interesting to think that Marshawn Lynch could have ended up in Green Bay playing with Rodgers. He never would have fit in with the culture there but I wonder if playing with his old teammate would have calmed him down some.

jakncoke

Banned
It's interesting to think that Marshawn Lynch could have ended up in Green Bay playing with Rodgers. He never would have fit in with the culture there but I wonder if playing with his old teammate would have calmed him down some.

Just keep feeding him skittles and wins and im sure he'll be fine, which 50% prob going to be a problem his next team as they'll likely be a loser that overspends for him

jbug617

Banned
I think Seattle is the best fit for Lynch. If he has to go somewhere else though I think maybe the Giants and Colts make the most sense.

I think Seattle is the best fit for Lynch. If he has to go somewhere else though I think maybe the Giants and Colts make the most sense.

Damn never even thought about the Colts. Finally Luck getting help. But that colts D, yeah Mathis comes back but they really need to focus on defense in free agency and in the draft.

Ugh. Our cap space is atrocious.
The fact that the Broncos are so stacked and have so much cap room scares the shit out of me.

In Elway I Believe. Emphasis on offensive line for sure. Manning can't be touched no more at that age. Love the coaching hires on defense and the respective assistant coaches on that side.

Bread

Banned
The fact that the Broncos are so stacked and have so much cap room scares the shit out of me.
Lots of restructuring to do, it's way too early to make judgments. Broncos have some big money guys to sign or let go, too.

Godslay

Banned

Plenty of people that need to be signed. That money is slightly deceiving.

I'll be excited if Manning takes a paycut. Which some are rumoring. Get me linemen though and I'll be happy.

Me and Metal on the same page. It is nice to start with 33 million versus 3 or 4.

Top Bottom