• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

Damn near happened too didn't it?

Had Ravens had a DB that was even mediocre it would have happened.
Might have happened if the Pats were not cheating cunts too.

I am more disappointed in the fact that the meteor failed to take care of business in that game.

Thanks friends, may the Browns Qbs situation look up this season.

I embraced my inner animeu and just ordered s1 of Yu Yu hakusho on blu for myself.

Bread

Banned
Not sure why everyone is making a dig deal out of Marshawn's reaction at the end of the game, dude is always relaxed and laughing and having fun. Hell, just during the NFCCG you could see him laughing and smiling on the sidelines when everything was going wrong. He's just a chill brah!!
You're my favorite chill brah, brah :)

Damn near happened too didn't it?

Had Ravens had a DB that was even mediocre it would have happened.

Might have happened if the Pats were not cheating cunts too.

I am more disappointed in the fact that the meteor failed to take care of business in that game.

Harbaugh had an amazing game plan as well. Executed very well on offense with balanced attack passing and running. And of course Brady had to dink and dunk with deflated balls and fuck it all up.

Slo

I don't remember anything about Cleveland being respectable.

Granted I lived near there in the 90s but I doubt very much that anything has changed!

You lived near Cleveland? And you're a Pitt fan? I...I don't know what's right anymore.

bionic77

You lived near Cleveland? And you're a Pitt fan? I...I don't know what's right anymore.
I went to college in Ohio.

I was there when they lost the Browns.

If you think things are depressing there now you should have been there when Baltimore stole their team.

bionic77

Lebron brings economy and prosperity Bionic.
The Cavs were the best part of living in Ohio in the 90s.

No one there gave a shit about basketball so it was easy and cheap as fuck to get tickets in the lower bowl for almost any team.

I remember seeing fat Magic play at probably a higher level than any other player in the 90s.

Patriots7

In Elway I Believe. Emphasis on offensive line for sure. Manning can't be touched no more at that age. Love the coaching hires on defense and the respective assistant coaches on that side.
Really like what Elway has done with the Broncos.
Hate it from our perspective, but I do indeed love the roster decisions he's made in the past 3 years.
I've always thought John Fox was a poor coach, so I agree, Kubiak and Phillips should be money. With the squad you guys have assembled on defense, Phillips should have a field day.

Plenty of people that need to be signed. That money is slightly deceiving.

I'll be excited if Manning takes a paycut. Which some are rumoring. Get me linemen though and I'll be happy.

Me and Metal on the same page. It is nice to start with 33 million versus 3 or 4.
I remember Manning said something about when he left the Colts, he wanted to earn the exact same amount that Tom earned. So I could see him taking a cut, especially if we're all in. Who are your must resigns? I'm thinking Knighton and the two Thomas'.

I really want to see if Latimer steps up big this season. I really wanted the Pats to reach for him, dude was a stud.

Also, in all the hubbub, I just realized that we're free of Tebow's curse! Praise Tebow!

The Cavs were the best part of living in Ohio in the 90s.

No one there gave a shit about basketball so it was easy and cheap as fuck to get tickets in the lower bowl for almost any team.

I remember seeing fat Magic play at probably a higher level than any other player in the 90s.

What about Michael?

Did you see Michael?

Did ya?

bionic77

Honestly I see people shitting on KLove the same way they did Bosh in Miami. This damn LeBron cycle.
Bosh was really good in Miami. Wade was a hero in Miami and Bron was beyond criticism so all the blame always fell to Bosh. Unfairly.

Love puts up stats but ultimately is a big who can't defend. Thus he is garbage.

Hate it from our perspective, but I do indeed love the roster decisions he's made in the past 3 years.
I've always thought John Fox was a poor coach, so I agree, Kubiak and Phillips should be money. With the squad you guys have assembled on defense, Phillips should have a field day.

I remember Manning said something about when he left the Colts, he wanted to earn the exact same amount that Tom earned. So I could see him taking a cut, especially if we're all in. Who are your must resigns? I'm thinking Knighton and the two Thomas'.

I really want to see if Latimer steps up big this season. I really wanted the Pats to reach for him, dude was a stud.

Also, in all the hubbub, I just realized that we're free of Tebow's curse! Praise Tebow!

You are one of the Pats fans here I respect. We can't afford Julius Thomas and his injuries seem chronic at this point always ankle and knee related. But of all the players, Julius Thomas is Manning's most important target IMO. From what I have seen he really trusts him in terms of route running abilities and even in the red zone which is shocking to me with just 2 years under the belt compared to DT. Julius was Manning's safety blanklet last season and when was injured with knee issue or whatever Manning struggled along with sustaining his own quad injury. TE situation will also be interesting, no sold on Virgil Green yet either.

Godslay

Banned

Probably sign DT, Franklin, Green.

JT is likely gone. Moore walks. I also don't see Welker, unless he's cheap.

Knighton and Irving are question marks.

Everyone else not listed probably gone.

TE and OL will need work. LB core will need depth. Webster will shift to FS. Inexperienced but very athletic and there is a wealth at CB so the move had to be mad. Knighton is a question mark because I'm not sure which way Wade goes with him.

Fix the OL first and foremost. Ideally it should be Clady(LT), Franklin(LG), Free Agent(C), Vasquez(RG), Schofield(RT).

Schofield is a 2nd year player, and from some reports was outplaying everyone else and developing well at RT, but Dave Magazu shuffled the line rather than play a rookie. Shame, and apparently that was a huge reason why Fox was canned.

A lot of work, but hopefully all for the better.

JABEE

Happy Birthday BG

UXfj77U.gif

ODS6gJr.gif

Any Jaguars fans up in here?

We made alot of coaching staff changes recently.
I am excited about the additions to the coaching staff. They were competitive in most of the games despite having to rely on mostly rookies and 2nd year players. With over $60 mil in cap space, I expect them to grab a few big free agents to add experience on offense while using the draft to get younger on defense.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Fox always struck me as someone better suited to be a GM. He knows how to get a team together but seems have poor instincts on the field come game time.

As for the Broncos, I think we keep DT and ditch JT. I can't see them both staying. Welker I think will be cheap enough to hang on to just for lack of options to replace him. Though I do hope he turns it around and can perform better than he did last year.

Colasante

We should all make a list of the players we expect our teams to lose, resign, and hope to go after in the weeks before FA.

Resign: Darrelle Revis, Devin McCourty, Stephen Gostkowski, Dan Connolly, Alan Branch, Jonathan Casillas
Lose: Shane Vereen, Stevan Ridley, Akeem Ayers

Top Bottom