• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MechDX

So... since the Patriots are the defending super bowl champs, they host the first home game.

I was planning in flying me and my dad out to catch the first home game, but seeing as how the the AFC east is playing the nfc east this season, and my dad is a huge redskins fan, that is the game I am going to take him to.

What are the chances the pats will host that game.

It is a set roatation for inter Conference games. Just Google it

zychi

Banned
I need to learn how to shoot better in FIFA

dominate possession, many more shots on goal, can't get anything to go

meanwhile people with 1 shot on goal converting and I'm losing games

do the skills tests. i did em the other day and shit has changed my gameplay completely.

zychi

Banned
So... since the Patriots are the defending super bowl champs, they host the first home game.

I was planning in flying me and my dad out to catch the first home game, but seeing as how the the AFC east is playing the nfc east this season, and my dad is a huge redskins fan, that is the game I am going to take him to.

What are the chances the pats will host that game.

50/50 the way they do the schedule is awesome, but you never know which non-divison games are home or away until they announce it.

e: apparently they announced home and away games. Redskins are a home game for the Pats

Colasante

Just saw this from Greg Bedard.

Tom Brady, who played his best game in years despite two interceptions (the second was a stellar athletic play by Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner), was certainly the most valuable player in the game, given how many times he threw the ball and his four passing touchdowns against the vaunted Seahawks. But for my money, Patriots receiver Julian Edelman was the best player on the field. He was flawless, and New England wouldn’t have won it without him. And, by the way, Edelman’s best is better than the best of the man he replaced, Wes Welker. Edelman is just a better athlete and a little more versatile.

I still love Wes, but after seeing what Edelman and Amendola did this postseason and what Welker did this season, it's beyond dispute that Belichick made the right call in letting Welker walk two years ago.

Godslay

Banned

I still love Wes, but after seeing what Edelman and Amendola did this postseason and what Welker did this season, it's beyond dispute that Belichick made the right call in letting Welker walk two years ago.

In the grand scheme of things Edelman, Amendola, or Welker will just go down as scrappy white guy with arms that caught some of Brady's passes. At least according to some in here.

MechDX

And to think he did all that while he had a consussion. Bravo!

Greg

Don't aim to hit the target.

Aim for the posts.
I think I find myself holding too far to either side a lot - like my perspective of where the analog stick direction/boundaries of the post should be is off

do the skills tests. i did em the other day and shit has changed my gameplay completely.
is there a way to play 1v1 vs the goalie but not from that zoomed in camera from behind the player? I feel like 30 minutes of that would solve a lot of issues I have

zychi

Banned
I think I find myself holding too far to either side a lot - like my perspective of where the analog stick direction/boundaries of the post should be is off

is there a way to play 1v1 vs the goalie but not from that zoomed in camera from behind the player? I feel like 30 minutes of that would solve a lot of issues I have

play 2 player and dont use the other controller?

The shooting this year is pretty great, though I find that finesse shots are as important as they were in 11 or 12, and that the position your player is in and your shot power is what really matters.

Greg

play 2 player and dont use the other controller?
gBGQsP0.gif

The shooting this year is pretty great, though I find that finesse shots are as important as they were in 11 or 12, and that the position your player is in and your shot power is what really matters.
the game is amazing all around

first year I ever bought the game, and even though I've played it a bit outside of that, it's the first time I've played it online

so many mind games - I love it

Furyous

I'm going through pro football withdrawal right now. It's so bad I'm watching week 1 highlights on NFL.com. Goodell needs to move the draft back to the original date to get this over with.

Colasante

Brady turned a few guys acquired with draft picks into an undefeated regular season, can Peyton say the same?

To be fair, Peyton would've been able to say the same if it wasn't for Jim Caldwell. But he can't say it, so there's no point in being fair.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I used to argue to the end for Peyton in Manning vs. Brady but the last two seasons absolutely wrecked that argument.

ampere

Brady turned a few guys acquired with draft picks into an undefeated regular season, can Peyton say the same?

Though Belichick is a drafting genius, basically applies football sabermetrics better than anyone else

Brady is more clutch regardless

cdyhybrid

why yes i do

That wasn't a troll at all. Pats offense was alright, with their biggest perk being consistency, until Moss came along and turned them into the 18-1 offense. If Moss doesn't show the organization that a Brady-led offense can actually score points if you give him talent, they dump him as soon as his arm starts to go (or when he tears his ACL).

Bread

Banned
That wasn't a troll at all. Pats offense was alright, with their biggest perk being consistency, until Moss came along and turned them into the 18-1 offense. If Moss doesn't show the organization that a Brady-led offense can actually score points if you give him talent, they dump him as soon as his arm starts to go (or when he tears his ACL).
sooo lots of baseless assumptions then? about what i expected.

It's no coincidence that when the Pats had more than just a dynamic offense is when they won.

The best TEAM wins the SB. If the Seahawks had better wideouts we're not even having this conversation because they win handily. But they didn't have the ability to beat anybody other than Kyle Arrington and it showed.
I mean if they would of ran it with Lynch, got stuffed then the int happened then I'd be with you on this.

Top Bottom