• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Fox318

This is JNA's idea of a good tattoo:

ZTea9Xy.jpg

Why don't guys spend money on their tats?

I'd rather pay a loan off of something on my body then say a car.

Bread

Banned
Actually no I would not like that at all. I don't find many of those kind of tattoos appealing unless it was something simple like this:

Although you're right, I am likely selective in my idea of "done right". I mean you're talking to a guy who doesn't really like tattoos at all on anybody honestly.

Some look cool, a lot, not so much. Especially recently hearing about how people are tattooing their eyes. Which is very strange to me.
JNA def has a skyrim tattoo

:jnc #BanJNA

Arc

We're about to get another 2+ feet of snow. As if driving through Boston wasn't already a nightmare these past few weeks.

We're about to get another 2+ feet of snow. As if driving through Boston wasn't already a nightmare these past few weeks.
Dude classes might get cancelled for me again tomorrow. I have a class that only meets on Mondays which hasn't met all semester because of this nonsense.

Fox318

I've never had an idea for something that I would want as a tattoo.

Closest thing I could think of would be the Yankee logo.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Does MRSA hate Mexican food or JNA more?

These are the questions after drinking a bottle of sangria.

First coffee milk is on me, breh.

I don't know what that fuck that is but I'm down.

Lobster rolls suck ass. Best damn Italian food I've had was in New England though.

Konka

Banned
Oh. So I'm guessing it's a compass? I like the message behind it if it means what I think it means. :)

Do you still have that map?

Yeah it's a compass. No, I don't have the map anymore.

I'm getting another one in a month or so once I figure out what I want.

Top Bottom