• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Sanjuro

I'll be going to Boston next month for Pax East.

Can't wait to have Lobster Rolls from Kelly's and Filet from cheese cake factory. :D

...wat?

I'm going to PAX East as usual. Not sure what is going on yet, as it looks like most people bailed for this year. I wish it was a month later though.

Furyous

5zRPv5P.jpg

The main takeaways from this picture are messy apartment and godawful lighting. Seriously, her lighting fucking sucks. Whomever thought it was a good idea to get a tattoo of pre-Shippudden pre-adult (some say MILF but I'm not one of you people) Hinata deserves scorn forever.

--

BrownsGAF, Who do you want us to draft, realistically? It's way too early for this but it's the offseason post and we have needs to fill.

Bread

Banned
I lost 17 pounds this month.

Amazing what watching what you eat and going to the gym can do.
good job bro! I'm working on losing a few pounds, its tough!

...I think it's good? I mean its a thousand times better than the lobster I get where I live. -_-
If the first two things you think of for Boston food are cheesecake factory and Kelly's roast beef, there's not much more I can say.

JNA

Banned
If the first two things you think of for Boston food are cheesecake factory and Kelly's roast beef, there's not much more I can say.

I don't believe I have mentioned that being the two foods I think of in Boston. It's just the two places I'm able to get to that I know based on my limited information of Boston.

JNA

Banned
Well since I'm dealing with experts here, what places do you guys recommend? Or should I just not even ask?

ampere

Remember when Vince Young went into debt spending too much at Cheesecake Factory?

Don't be Vince Young

Also Cheesecake Factory kinda sucks

JNA

Banned

That's actually much better than I thought. Thanks.

Remember when Vince Young went into debt spending too much at Cheesecake Factory?

Don't be Vince Young

Also Cheesecake Factory kinda sucks

Good thing I'm not Vince Young. XD Didn't know VY was in debt though.

Eh, I disagree. Love their Filets yo.

What kind of food? Steakhouse? Italian? Seafood?

Seafood. Since I'm apparently doing it wrong with Kelly's.

BrownsGAF, Who do you want us to draft, realistically? It's way too early for this but it's the offseason post and we have needs to fill.

First pick should absolutely be Kevin White, if he's not there, De'Vante Parker. You guys need a true outside threat with Gordon being done, White or Parker immediately answers that need. The pick you got from us I take a long look at Malcolm Brown, big, imposing, immediately shores up the run defense. Pick is dependent a lot more on FA that I could be able to reasonably guess.

If you guys don't get a vet QB, I'd say trade up for Mariota.

Top Bottom