• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

Whatever happened to the packers
31 teams end the season as losers.

Only one team can end the season as a cheating cunt year after year.

The Packers may not have a tainted *championship*. But at least their fans can sleep at night** with a clear conscience knowing that they are not cheering for a group of cheating cunts.

** Assuming they are not dangerously obese to the point where it is difficult for them to breathe at night.

The Packers may not have a tainted *championship*. But at least their fans can sleep at night** with a clear conscience knowing that they are not cheering for a group of cheating cunts.

** Assuming they are not dangerously obese to the point where it is difficult for them to breathe at night.
Citation needed. :(

A lawyer talking about conscience smh

Gobias

Banned
drake-face-on-leg-tattoo.jpg
Birthday present?
Grammys are trash

The Grammys somehow make the Golden Globes and Oscars looks good.

After looking around and never finding any Seahawks gear, I found something at TRU at long last! First sports figure of any type and it's my QB! <3 :)

It's really shit quality as compared to ANYTHING in FigureGAF, but I love the pose so I'm not too worried about it.

After looking around and never finding any Seahawks gear, I found something at TRU at long last! First sports figure of any type and it's my QB! <3 :)

It's really shit quality as compared to ANYTHING in FigureGAF, but I love the pose so I'm not too worried about it.

agreed. running pose is better than a passing pose

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Was grocery shopping and bought 5 packs of football cards for absolutely zero reason.

15 bucks down the drain lol.

At least I got a Michael Sam card and a Jay Cutler card that details his diabetes in the bio while praising his maturity.

my life is filled with hate and regret thanks to jed york

I don't blame you, that situation pisses me off as well. I'm always of the mind that a strong rival makes you that much better and I don't want to see them falling apart. To say nothing of how it seems he thinks the fans should be thanking him for all these clever moves. I just don't get it.

MechDX

With the Texans and the Houston Sports Authority getting sued by former Texans punter Greg Hartmann the turf at NRG Stadium has come into question. Rumor this week that the HSA and the Texans will be going to an artificial turf next season. I was looking at potential solutions and found something called Desso Grassmaster. It is a hybrid of real and artificial turf and is used in Philadelphia, Denver and Green Bay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desso_GrassMaster

Thought Lambeau's was just regular, natural turf. Mind blown

How come GB's and Philly's grass seems to look so good and Denver's looks like ass?

Yeah, Lambeau switched to newer stuff sometime around the turn of the century. You can tell the difference if you go back and look at some of those home playoff games in the 90s. Complete quagmire of a field. :jnc

Funnily enough, that switch is around when they started losing home playoff games. Hmm. HMMMMMMMM.

(bring back the mud pit!)

I don't blame you, that situation pisses me off as well. I'm always of the mind that a strong rival makes you that much better and I don't want to see them falling apart. To say nothing of how it seems he thinks the fans should be thanking him for all these clever moves. I just don't get it.

You still have Ari!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Did you know that Whirlpool manufactures all Amana, Estate,Gladiator, Inglis, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Maytag, Roper and Whirlpool products?

With the Texans and the Houston Sports Authority getting sued by former Texans punter Greg Hartmann the turf at NRG Stadium has come into question. Rumor this week that the HSA and the Texans will be going to an artificial turf next season. I was looking at potential solutions and found something called Desso Grassmaster. It is a hybrid of real and artificial turf and is used in Philadelphia, Denver and Green Bay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desso_GrassMaster

Thought Lambeau's was just regular, natural turf. Mind blown

How come GB's and Philly's grass seems to look so good and Denver's looks like ass?
Shame the turf at NRG has already ruined careers.

Top Bottom