• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

If they can maintain a decent QB, I don't see why that can't be the case either. I don't really harbor any hate towards the Cards either. They got screwed by the Steelers too! :p

Be careful I felt the same way about the Pats back in 2001, they seemed harmless...figured one superbowl win was no big deal...little did the world know...

Better Call Saul premier?

1422746929034.jpg

zychi

Banned
so many shows to watch on sundays now, and i watched the shit grammys.

got like 6 hours of tv to catch up on, and I'm behind this seaosn on top gear. fuckkkkk

Be careful I felt the same way about the Pats back in 2001, they seemed harmless...figured one superbowl win was no big deal...little did the world know...

True, but I don't really mind if they break out like that. We got one, woohoo! Many other teams out there can't even say that.

Patriots are a buncha cheatin cunts and their fans are the worst in all of sports and of mankind.

I thought that was us and our horrible 12th Man bandwagoners TM.

MRSA

Banned
I thought that was us and our horrible 12th Man bandwagoners TM.

I don't know who you are but the Seahawks are in themselves a fraudulent group of degenerate cunts who allowed a buncha cheatin cunts win the Super Bowl. They let down the NFL, they let down freedom, they humiliated honor by allowing the cheatin Pats to win.

I don't know who you are but the Seahawks are in themselves a fraudulent group of degenerate cunts who allowed a buncha cheatin cunts win the Super Bowl. They let down the NFL, they let down freedom, they humiliated honor by allowing the cheatin Pats to win.

It's not like the entirety of the AFC had a shot at it or anything!

Line_HTX

Well now, I think I'll just post on the Offseason Thread for SB 50. I admit I was a little out of control because the emotion was intense from seeing the frustration of wasting away that miracle RNG catch, and I felt more betrayed when Bruce instigated the brawl.

I apologize and won't do that again.

NFL Network doing week of Patriots. Unplugging the TV until next Monday. :mad:

Long live Mega WATT. Ford, HEB, and Memorial Herman Hospital has Watt all over that.

Top Bottom