• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Tom Penny

As a Jags fan I'm sure you understand

Jags were pretty good before

Dan Marino definitely did not save his best for last.

The game that turned out to be the last for the future Hall of Famer was the 62-7 debacle against the Jaguars in the AFC Divisional playoff game at Alltel Stadium on Jan. 15 It was the worst game of his career and certainly not the way Miami Dolphins fans want to remember Marino, who for 17 seasons quarterbacked Miami and forged his way into the NFL record books.

Soon this thread will just be page after page of nothing but Gotor posts, quoting himself and speaking as multiple posters as schizophrenics are want to do.

This inevitable future is the one the world deserves.

Syrinx

I still remember when the Bucs cut Revis and Fox was doing his huge victory dance.

If there's one silver lining to the Pats winning it all, it's just how much that ended up blowing up in his face.

Line_HTX

Gata really is the King Joffrey of this thread.

Is that a spoiler? I'm not completely caught up yet.

Would you believe me if I said I was going full blown Panthers hate mode for XXXVIII when that game was in Houston because I was mad that the Eagles lost their 3rd straight NFC title game? Those were good times. I think that was the only time I rooted for the Pats so hard.

MechDX

When I win the Powerball I'm going to throw a massive draft day party and fly all the regulars here in except for Gata.

Hookers, beer, wings and chicken fried steak for everyone.

bionic77

It's because you act like a child.
That is offensive.

I have 2 children who are about to turn 4 so this posts offends me.

Gata is not a child. He is a cold blooded reptile with a brain the size of a peanut (both are roughly equivalent in terms of size and in intelligence).

That said this is his time. The dolphin fuckers and the reptiles are coming forward together. We need to get out of this shithole while the getting is good. What is a good country we should all emigrate to to escape this nonsense? I heard Brazil is pretty cool?

bionic77

When I win the Powerball I'm going to throw a massive draft day party and fly all the regulars here in except for Gata.

Hookers, beer, wings and chicken fried steak for everyone.
Dude the powerball is as rigged as the NFL when the Patriots play.

That said if you do beat the odds and win it I accept your gracious invitation.

manfestival

Revis is like Iron Man, he's initially all about money but then he joins the good guys and they save the world

This is beyond wrong. The patriots are NOT the good guys. Not even remotely close. That's like saying that Mike Tyson should not have been disqualified for biting Evander's ear off.

That is offensive.

I have 2 children who are about to turn 4 so this posts offends me.

Gata is not a child. He is a cold blooded reptile with a brain the size of a peanut (both are roughly equivalent in terms of size and in intelligence).

That said this is his time. The dolphin fuckers and the reptiles are coming forward together. We need to get out of this shithole while the getting is good. What is a good country we should all emigrate to to escape this nonsense? I heard Brazil is pretty cool?

Wut?

MechDX

Dude the powerball is as rigged as the NFL when the Patriots play.

That said if you do beat the odds and win it I accept your gracious invitation.

Need to work on some detailed travel arrangements:

Rando is flying to Ohio and Ill rent an RV for him and Greg to drive down in and document the trip

Dutch and Miljon are flying into Orlando and Ill rent them a classic 60's Cadillac to drive in with. they can decide if they want to pick up Bread along the way

Kave is flying into Cleveland and driving in with BG in a Yugo

Myself, Weinke and Squicken will test drive the hookers before anyone else arrives

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
From my tape study (I've watched about 4 draft prospects, now), I'm enamored with Dante Fowler Jr. Actually think he may get down to around when the Steelers pick if we can get a bunch of teams to reach for shitty qb's. Yo, I'm looking at you, Rams, Texans and Browns! Hundley is a first round talent!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Rando is flying to Ohio and Ill rent an RV for him and Greg to drive down in and document the trip

Dutch and Miljon are flying into Orlando and Ill rent them a classic 60's Cadillac to drive in with. they can decide if they want to pick up Bread along the way

Myself, Weinke and Squicken will test drive the hookers before anyone else arrives

I'm okay with this...

Wait why am I okay with this? Oh god Cleveland is creeping into me!

MechDX

From my tape study (I've watched about 4 draft prospects, now), I'm enamored with Dante Fowler Jr. Actually think he may get down to around when the Steelers pick if we can get a bunch of teams to reach for shitty qb's. Yo, I'm looking at you, Rams, Texans and Browns! Hundley is a first round talent!

Probably not going to happen in Houston. Cant see O'Brien reaching on a QB at all

Bread

Banned

fuck you

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
2014 NFL team postmortems are happening now! Don't miss out.

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers -
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns -
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos - Godslay
Detroit Lions -
Green Bay Packers -