• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Godslay

Banned
The more I think about it, I would pay Franklin more.

Probably the best option out there at LG, maybe the best option at RT. Guy was pretty good in either spot, and I think he'd do well in ZBS. He's probably my #2 right behind DT.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
No extensions from what I can tell. Just deals with FA.

Well, unless I cut Ben, I can't really play with that site. I'm expecting the Steelers to create around $8M in space by extending him.

You deal in absolutes, I dont. Very good chance he is a Wr at next level but time will tell. And I'm an OSU fan so we will have many convos in the future.

Funchess is about as much a te as Eric Ebron. He has the size, so you can line him up tight. Michigan only did it to get him a preferred release off the line. He has a great combination of size and athleticism. If he is going to play tight, he needs to bulk up. Would actually be a good fit on the Browns, as they need a receiving threat and you can line him up all over.

I can't recommend draftbreakdown.com enough if you want to actually focus on a prospect.

MRSA

Banned
Friends

My last weekend in Vegas made me realize something

safe_image.php

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Does Johnny Manziel look fat to you? Dude eats snickers bars all day and works it off with a little coke-fueled yoga.

Arc

Guys I can't sleep over the possibility of not having Gostowski back next year. I don't want to have a mediocre kicker, I want the best kicker.

Also, Bryana Holly's instagram is supa hot fya

zychi

Banned
Any of you bros have a physical copy of nba 2k15 for xbox one? need a quick favor so I can get a free copy from a giveaway

You know what this means guys? In 2025 once the general public is tired of comic book movies and Warner and Disney are both desperate....JL vs Avengers! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Furyous

The Tannehill rumor just came across my RSS feed. $15 mill a year for Ryan Tannehill is a very generous offer. If Ryan receives $15 Andrew Luck needs at least 21 maybe 23 per. I'm perplexed at what they see in him. However, Tom Brady isn't going to be around forever so maybe Tannehill justifies the contract before year three no later than year four. Shout out to his agent because he's the real MVP.

The Tannehill rumor just came across my RSS feed. $15 mill a year for Ryan Tannehill is a very generous offer. If Ryan receives $15 Andrew Luck needs at least 21 maybe 23 per. I'm perplexed at what they see in him. However, Tom Brady isn't going to be around forever so maybe Tannehill justifies the contract before year three no later than year four. Shout out to his agent because he's the real MVP.

i just need wussle to become the highest paid QB in NFL history. it will be glorious

What sucks about QBs is that the position is so important that you have to overpay for middling ones. The elite guys set the market and everyone else has to follow suit because it's not like they have a chance at said elite guys. Best they can hope for is to try and trick him into a shitty Kaepernick type deal.

Fantomex

He must have Samuel L Jacksons agent

As long as it's structured so we can bail out after 2 years without much harm it's fine. That's what his rookie contract would been if we picked up the 5th year option anyways. (Well 15 Million over 2 years instead of per year)

cdyhybrid

i just need wussle to become the highest paid QB in NFL history. it will be glorious

He already won us a Super Bowl. Highest paid contract is already justified!

Edit: Local radio had a former NFL agent on, he said based on how Sherm and Earl's contracts are set up, he thinks they might give Russell a $24M/year, $65M guaranteed contract, but with a huge signing bonus (~$25M) to keep his yearly pay from taking up more than an extra $4M or $5M of cap space per year. $9M/year for Wagner.

He also said it's possible that we sign Suh, but not probable.

He says Maxwell is gone, could get up to $7M/year or higher, thinks Quinn and Bradley will both go after him. Same teams for Malcolm Smith, with the Racists also a potential landing spot.

Hospitals are fun. I hope none of you are scared off shots by the way.

Don't mind shots, but getting blood drawn always gives me the willies. As long as I look at the inspirational posters my doctor keeps in her exam room, I too will overcome adversity and be the best I can be.

BigAT

Give me a scouting report Kave.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
NY Giants are signing the Calgary Stampeders' Brett Jones, named last season's top OL in the Canadian Football League.

Top Bottom