• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

zychi

Banned
Are you seriously comparing me to Magic Johnson?

This dude cured AIDS and brought overpriced coffee and movies to the inner city. He was also the greatest basketball player of all time. I am surprised we don't have him on our currency yet (probably waiting until he dies so it is more classy like). But I can't compete with him.

If I sleep with other women while married it is probably morally wrong (hence the term cheating, something Pats fans are pretty familiar with). With Magic it was more of a humanitarian thing. Thank God he was so giving. Not just to the dozen or so sluts in that picture. But to millions of womens in the US and overseas. If he were not so generous with his person most of you would not be around to post on GAF.
I wonder how many women have died from having sex with Magic. No one ever talks about how many women he gave stds and hiv to, just that he got it after supposedly getting it on with Isiah Thomas. Weird for a guy to completely disown a friend so quickly tho. Ironic for a guy who was a homophobe his whole life, until his son came out.

That's Magic for ya!

ampere

If I sleep with other women while married it is probably morally wrong (hence the term cheating, something Pats fans are pretty familiar with). With Magic it was more of a humanitarian thing. Thank God he was so giving. Not just to the dozen or so sluts in that picture. But to millions of womens in the US and overseas. If he were not so generous with his person most of you would not be around to post on GAF.

What if he gave some of them HIV

bionic77

I wonder how many women have died from having sex with Magic. No one ever talks about how many women he gave stds and hiv to, just that he got it after supposedly getting it on with Isiah Thomas. Weird for a guy to completely disown a friend so quickly tho. Ironic for a guy who was a homophobe his whole life, until his son came out.

That's Magic for ya!
No one ever died. It's Magic. He cured AIDS. You are thinking of Gronk. While Magic brings life and happiness to others Mr. STD leaves behind a legacy of cheating and herpes.

Draxal

Looks like Ben McDaniels (Josh's brother) is now the oc at Rutgers. The Rutgers/Patriots relationship is so incestuous at this point.

Please don't post the pic.

ampere

Just sayin', if MJ wasn't the greatest then it was Bill Russell

And I'm not sure you want to call a Celtics player the greatest

Bill has too many rings for fingers

MRSA

Banned
Pats fans are the worst

Where is kas? Just read an article that the Lions might have no DTs on their roster because they're all FAs.

jakncoke

Banned
Just sayin', if MJ wasn't the greatest then it was Bill Russell

And I'm not sure you want to call a Celtics player the greatest

Bill has too many rings for fingers

You think you can win this argument with Bionic or convince him otherwise? lol good luck. His account is older than gator and he been on this forever.

I'm not picky I can sleep on anything and be fine. Floor, couch whatever. My current mattress is like 10 years old and I've had girls complain about it but I don't care. You're already in my bed its not like i have to impress you anymore.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Scott Brown ‏@ScottBrown_ESPN 4s5 seconds ago

Colbert says Steelers want to re-sign Jason Worilds and that organization feels he had a good season in 2015 and has upside.

wnJpg.gif

bionic77

I'm not picky I can sleep on anything and be fine. Floor, couch whatever. My current mattress is like 10 years old and I've had girls complain about it but I don't care. You're already in my bed its not like i have to impress you anymore.
You think like a married man but live like a single man.

Thats a recipe for disaster.

Speaking of disasters...

Scott Brown ‏@ScottBrown_ESPN 4s5 seconds ago

Colbert says Steelers want to re-sign Jason Worilds and that organization feels he had a good season in 2015 and has upside.

wnJpg.gif
He definitely has upside as he was invisible for most of the season (and below average for the rest of it).

That said, I don't know what the answers are for our shit pass rush. Jones might be a bust. Our best player on the line was a guy who had already retired.

Even if we shore up the secondary it won't matter much if we can't get to the qb.

Just owned my phone interview with NYU Athletics. Should get a real interview next week. Fingers crossed, NFL GAF!
Congrats.

I miss NYU.

Speaking of disasters...

Is that a part of marriage? I guess at some point you have to stop giving a fuck. I sort of look forward to that. I have a friend to has been married like 11 years and and his wife still won't take shits anywhere near each other. She makes him go downstairs or outside when she's gonna bust ass lol

jakncoke

Banned

Speaking of disasters...

He definitely has upside as he was invisible for most of the season (and below average for the rest of it).

That said, I don't know what the answers are for our shit pass rush. Jones might be a bust. Our best player on the line was a guy who had already retired.

Even if we shore up the secondary it won't matter much if we can't get to the qb.

Congrats.

I miss NYU.

Speaking of Jones apparently Greg Lloyd went deep on him in an interview says a golf course employee could do better than what he doing/done lol

bionic77

dude didn't even know if kas was a lions fan :jnc
Apparently Pats fans are not smart enough to read a persons tag.

It makes sense. Most of you think that the Pats are not cheating cunts so it can't be that hard to convince you of anything (except that black people are human beings who deserve equality and respect).

bionic77

Is that a part of marriage? I guess at some point you have to stop giving a fuck. I sort of look forward to that. I have a friend to has been married like 11 years and and his wife still won't take shits anywhere near each other. She makes him go downstairs or outside when she's gonna bust ass lol
What do you think man?

I mean no matter how hot you wife or gf is eventually you are going to take that pussy for granted. And she will be the same way.

Regarding your friend I think that isn't about marriage, that is just something people want. We all want privacy when we take a dump. Thats why we have locks on doors. And other than FMT you don't want to think about your woman doing those kinds of things. Outside of India, Florida and casa de FMT I don't think public defecation is a thing.

Speaking of Jones apparently Greg Lloyd went deep on him in an interview says a golf course employee could do better than what he doing/done lol
He had what 2 sacks last year?

Thats more of a diss than an accurate statement. Now if he said a dead member of the Steel Curtain could outplay him, well that is a little more believable.

MechDX

Reading all these tweets from the Broncos introduction of Rico Denisson as OC and Wade as DC is so surreal. It's the 2013 Texans staff all over again

cdyhybrid

Edit: Local radio had a former NFL agent on, he said based on how Sherm and Earl's contracts are set up, he thinks they might give Russell a $24M/year, $65M guaranteed contract, but with a huge signing bonus (~$25M) to keep his yearly pay from taking up more than an extra $4M or $5M of cap space per year. $9M/year for Wagner.

He also said it's possible that we sign Suh, but not probable.

He says Maxwell is gone, could get up to $7M/year or higher, thinks Quinn and Bradley will both go after him. Same teams for Malcolm Smith, with the Racists also a potential landing spot.

Requoting this since it was pretty interesting if you're interested in the Seahawks or in some of their pending free agents. I posted it pretty late last night so I dunno if anyone saw this.

Top Bottom