• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

Hospitals are fun. I hope none of you are scared off shots by the way.
What?

You are weird.

Hospitals are the worst.

The best thing about hospitals is when you get to leave them.

And shots are ok if your nurse is competent but in the hands of a moron they can make things a lot more painful than they have to be.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
What?

You are weird.

Hospitals are the worst.

And shots are ok if your nurse is competent but in the hands of a moron they can make things a lot more painful than they have to be.

Was joking lol.

Had to go in early this morning cause of bronchitis. Yay

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What?

You are weird.

Hospitals are the worst.

Indeed.

Nobody wants to be in a hospital. They're dens of the sick and dying. When you've had several close family members die, there's a bad association as well.

I'm grateful hospitals exist but it's one of those places you hope to not to have to use just like how Gata hopes he doesn't have to use a library or a museum.

Konka

Banned
tumblr_n06x8z7Gnc1t22dcgo1_250.gif

ampere

Give me a scouting report Kave.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
NY Giants are signing the Calgary Stampeders' Brett Jones, named last season's top OL in the Canadian Football League.

Most recent big time CFL player turned NFL is Chris Matthews... so this dude might be good

bionic77

Indeed.

Nobody wants to be in a hospital. They're dens of the sick and dying. When you've had several close family members die, there's a bad association as well.

I'm grateful hospitals exist but it's one of those places you hope to not to have to use just like how Gata hopes he doesn't have to use a library or a museum.
Spent 2 nights in a hospital (both times after surgery, once for my ACL and the other for my appendix) and time is so fucking slow in a hospital. The food sucks. Everyone is miserable (to be fair, a lot of the other people on my floor seemed to be dying). Nothing to do except lay on a bed and dream of going home. The appendix surgery did not even hurt, but it was so fucking boring being there. I was in college when I had my ACL repaired so I just spent the next 3 weeks on the couch at my parents playing video games and eating all my favorite foods. The hospital can't compete with that! Also crutches are kind of fun.

We should all be thankful that we don't need to spend more times in a hospital. We should also be thankful that we are not Gata.

BigAT

Spent 2 nights in a hospital (both times after surgery, once for my ACL and the other for my appendix) and time is so fucking slow in a hospital. The food sucks. Everyone is miserable (to be fair, a lot of the other people on my floor seemed to be dying). Nothing to do except lay on a bed and dream of going home. The appendix surgery did not even hurt, but it was so fucking boring being there. I was in college when I had my ACL repaired so I just spent the next 3 weeks on the couch at my parents playing video games and eating all my favorite foods. The hospital can't compete with that! Also crutches are kind of fun.

We should all be thankful that we don't need to spend more times in a hospital. We should also be thankful that we are not Gata.

Really? Fuck crutches. Actually needing to use them was miserable. Maybe it was from being tall and not having a properly sized set, but the irritation and abrasions I got around my arm pit were the fucking worst.

Probably didn't help at all that I had them during the winter. Trying to use crutches on ice sure was interesting.

bionic77

Really? Fuck crutches. Actually needing to use them was miserable. Maybe it was from being tall and not having a properly sized set, but the irritation and abrasions I got around my arm pit were the fucking worst.

Probably didn't help at all that I had them during the winter. Trying to use crutches on ice sure was interesting.
I am tall too. I think yours were not properly sized. I never got any irritation.

I did not have them for long and I only got good at using them near the end. At that point I could really fly around on them.

You may be on to something about using them in winter. That would be a little scary. Seems like you would always be one slip from face planting. Thats probably why you didn't have fun on them. I was using them in the summer so the biggest pain in the ass was where to put the crutches when I had to sit down (i.e. in a car, restaurant, move theater, etc).

Fox318

One thing about staying in a hospital is that everyone turns on the price is right on.

I walked down a hallway and it must have been 60 rooms tuned in.

bionic77

One thing about staying in a hospital is that everyone turns on the price is right on.

I walked down a hallway and it must have been 60 rooms stunned in.
Most people who are in hospitals are old.

And the olds love that shit.

I remember my grandfather watching that shit like he was addicted to it in the 80s and 90s. The Barker show was pretty entertaining at times too.

bionic77

When a group of animals such as lions or antelopes get old, the older members of the group try to attack the younger, stronger members because they are afraid they will take their spot.
Except this is a civilized society Gata. We don't rule by violence where the strongest specimen gets all the bitches. This society is run by dollar bills (of which you probably have very few).

And honestly even if we lived by the rule of the jungle (or if you prefer the Florida Constitution) a little runt like you would never have any chance to be the top dog, lion or whatever.

Speaking of hospitals, why did the NFL pick a cardiologist as the Chief Medical Adviser to the league. Is football now linked to CHF? You'd think they'd pick a prominent neurologist/neurosurg or CTE expert.

BigAT

Speaking of hospitals, why did the NFL pick a cardiologist as the Chief Medical Adviser to the league. Is football now linked to CHF? You'd think they'd pick a prominent neurologist/neurosurg or CTE expert.

Frankly, it's because she's a woman. They are absolutely desperate for female hires after the blowback from their terrible handling of domestic abuse. It sounds like she's an incredibly qualified cardiologist, but hiring any cardiologist for the position is a complete joke.

bionic77

Steroid abuse has killed a ton pro wrestlers. It is also rampant in the NFL.

The NFL is just being proactive. When all the players from the 80s and onwards start dying at age 45 or 50 from enlarged hearts from heavy steroid abuse the NFL can say they were proactive from the start!

Godslay

Banned
Great reading Bionics hospital stuff makes me real excited.

I have a sleep study scheduled when I come back from vacation. It will be the first time staying overnight in a hospital since my kids were born. Not looking forward to it, but I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea and it's draining me out.

Not overweight, exercise and eat fine. Snore ferociously and stop breathing according to my wife.

I have a sleep study scheduled when I come back from vacation. It will be the first time staying overnight in a hospital since my kids were born. Not looking forward to it, but I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea and it's draining me out.

Not overweight, exercise and eat fine. Snore ferociously and stop breathing according to my wife.

Good luck. My best friend (not overweight, pretty skinny guy) went through a sleep study with one of his attendings while in Med school. Found out he's had sleep apnea most of his life. Completely explained why he was constantly late for class since middle school. Got a CPAP and completely changed his life sleep wise. Hope you get a good diagnosis.

bionic77

Well the baby section of the hospital is actually really nice. It looks nicer and everyone is happy.

Hopefully your sleep study is in another section of the hospital that is nicer than the section for people that are actually sick or dying. Good luck with the study. Hope it is something minor that is easy to fix.

jakncoke

Banned

get ready for one those sleep apnea masks

DMczaf

You're getting Oldbe.

bionic77

Wait, are you now sleeping with the father of the cousin you banged? Jesus....
I still think that is a serious upgrade over sharing hookers with us.

Congrats on the sex Gata.

You're getting Oldbe.
I have friends my age without kids and they look young and energetic as fuck. They are always climbing mountains and banging young chicks.

I am not old. I am just married with children.

Godslay

Banned
Thanks guys.

Hopefully it's just sleep apnea. I went in with the idea I had low t or something and the doctor drilled into my sleep habits. So here we are.

Reading up on sleep apnea is crazy though. Can really wreck your shit. Probably something everyone should look into if you are experiencing persistent tiredness or heavy snoring etc.

bionic77

That doesn't have to stop you.

magic.jpg
Are you seriously comparing me to Magic Johnson?

This dude cured AIDS and brought overpriced coffee and movies to the inner city. He was also the greatest basketball player of all time. I am surprised we don't have him on our currency yet (probably waiting until he dies so it is more classy like). But I can't compete with him.

If I sleep with other women while married it is probably morally wrong (hence the term cheating, something Pats fans are pretty familiar with). With Magic it was more of a humanitarian thing. Thank God he was so giving. Not just to the dozen or so sluts in that picture. But to millions of womens in the US and overseas. If he were not so generous with his person most of you would not be around to post on GAF.

Saw some article about the Dolphins trading Wallace to the Seahawks. Probably a load of crap but I wouldn't mind that deal if they got some nice picks out of it. Wallace would be a lot better in Seattle, Russell has an immaculate deep ball and he loves to throw them.

I want the Dolphins to grab Kevin White in the first.

Are you seriously comparing me to Magic Johnson?

This dude cured AIDS and brought overpriced coffee and movies to the inner city. He was also the greatest basketball player of all time. I am surprised we don't have him on our currency yet (probably waiting until he dies so it is more classy like). But I can't compete with him.

If I sleep with other women while married it is probably morally wrong (hence the term cheating, something Pats fans are pretty familiar with). With Magic it was more of a humanitarian thing. Thank God he was so giving. Not just to the dozen or so sluts in that picture. But to millions of womens in the US and overseas. If he were not so generous with his person most of you would not be around to post on GAF.

I'm almost as old as Magic when he first retired. That's hard times man.

Time to settle down.

Just make sure one of you can cook. Looks fade for everyone eventually, but you are always going to be hungry.

That was not me. I am at work writing a bunch of shitty legal briefs.

I'm having a hard time finding a woman who is okay with my "separate bedrooms" and "at least 2 days out of the week we will not see or talk to each other" conditions

bionic77

I'm having a hard time finding a woman who is okay with my "separate bedrooms" and "at least 2 days out of the week we will not see or talk to each other" conditions
You actually get used to sharing a bed. Took me a few years though.

Also not hard to find bitches that want to be away from you.

Me and my wife squeezed together on a Full sized matress for about five years before we upgraded to a queen size. Not even sure how we did that because there was basically only room for us to be directly pressed up together.

Top Bottom