• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Requoting this since it was pretty interesting if you're interested in the Seahawks or in some of their pending free agents. I posted it pretty late last night so I dunno if anyone saw this.

Eagles should cut Cary Williams and use his cap space to sign Byron Maxwell. It's like a no brainer move. Cary Williams is way too damn expensive.

BigAT

Hernandez's girl is going to testify against him.

Kevin Vaughan ‏@writerkev
Shayanna Jenkins, fiancee of #AaronHernandez, has been granted immunity and is expected to testify for the prosecution. @FOXSports1

MRSA

Banned
he's a raiders fan

That's how you know he doesn't belong, keep your scummy Pats fans in check.

How was the Bellagio, friend? Going to Vegas in June, trying to figure out where to stay. Haven't stayed there yet.

Favorite hotel is still Caesars, the cofy spot at Bellagio downstairs is pretty damn good but what the fuck, no cofy maker in the actual hotel room. Great thing about Ceasars and Bellagio is that there aren't very many poors to get in your way.

ampere

Shayanna Jenkins, fiancee of #AaronHernandez, has been granted immunity and is expected to testify for the prosecution. @FOXSports1

Wasn't Odin her cousin or something? RIP

The whole thing was so messed up, smh Hernandez.

bionic77

Time for Gata and co. to finally throw his jersey away.

Also why is she getting immunity? Was she involved in it?

Excuse me?
Oakland+Raiders+v+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+FmBhALNtOj0l.jpg

a6b3851519ca0c0e1023b9428bcd41e2.jpg

eznark

Banned
Time for Gata and co. to finally throw his jersey away.

Also why is she getting immunity? Was she involved in it?

She helped destroy some evidence supposedly. I'm guessing they must also have evidence which shows her to be complicit in the actual murder, like arranging the meeting or something, since she was the reason this guy died, right?

bionic77

She helped destroy some evidence supposedly. I'm guessing they must also have evidence which shows her to be complicit in the actual murder, like arranging the meeting or something, since she was the reason this guy died, right?
No idea bro.

I didn't follow it nor do I actually need to.

Once I know it is the Pats involved I assume they are guilty.

But if she was involved she better serve time as part of that deal.

MRSA

Banned
Whats the deal with this Majora's Mask N3DS? Should I go by after work to buy one and sell to some snes like chump for $500?

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Congrats.

I miss NYU.

Oh shit, you went there? I took classes for a semester when I was younger, couldn't afford to continue, finally finished at Columbia all these years later. Ended up working in their Athletics dept. and now trying to go full time if all goes well with the NYU gig.

If this doesn't pan out, I also got accepted into NYC Teaching Fellows which starts in June.

Crazy how my life is in flux in my older age, but in a good way, right now.

bionic77

Oh shit, you went there? I took classes for a semester when I was younger, couldn't afford to continue, finally finished at Columbia all these years later. Ended up working in their Athletics dept. and now trying to go full time if all goes well with the NYU gig.

If this doesn't pan out, I also got accepted into NYC Teaching Fellows which starts in June.

Crazy how my life is in flux in my older age, but in a good way, right now.
Yeah Masters in Econ in 99 plus 2 years.

I left New York literally a few weeks before 9/11. Had a few family members who were in New York that day though.

NYU is such an amazing school to go to. It was impossible to get bored there. Even without any money.

And weird Pats fan with the celda avatar. I don't hate you any more than the other Pats fans. Denounce the Pats and we can be brothers. If this is a Gata alt than go fuck yourself Gata.

bionic77

oh my goodness bionic is on fire today
I am on an actual computer today. I am fucking around instead of writing a brief that is due tomorrow morning.

It is hard to respond to posts on a phone. Eventually I get tired and just shorten everything or sometimes decide not to post.

Top Bottom