• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Arc

That's how you know he doesn't belong, keep your scummy Pats fans in check.

Favorite hotel is still Caesars, the cofy spot at Bellagio downstairs is pretty damn good but what the fuck, no cofy maker in the actual hotel room. Great thing about Ceasars and Bellagio is that there aren't very many poors to get in your way.

Pft I can't keep up with all of these avatar bets.

bionic77

Brady has more legitimate Superbowls than Montana now.

GOAT
Montana has negative Super Bowl wins?

That is pretty bad. But if you add 0 + however many negative SB wins they have together I would still wager that number is higher than the number of people you can confidently say are your friends.

I finished Wolfenstein: The New Order last night. Man, I am glad I picked that game up late last year, it's one of the best shooter campaigns I've played through in ages. I'm thinking about doing an Uber run (hardest difficulty) for the other timeline but there are some sections that are tough as nails even on the second hardest setting.

Also, some of the most violent stuff I've ever seen in a video game. A few of the cutscenes got a real good cringe out of me and that basically never happens to me when playing games.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I might be in Dallas area in April, we should go to Franklin's

That's like me saying that we should eat in San Francisco when I visit LA.

That's a long ass drive from Dallas. Texas is the size of your average country.

You should come visit me and Mech though. Maybe cajun will come visit too.

MRSA

Banned

DSC_8825.jpeg

And yes, our friend rando is buying French Laundry in 10 years!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Damn Wienke talking like a Texan. Fuck you I'm from Texas!

Hey what I said is factually correct.

Texas is the chain restaurant capitol of America. If you don't have a presence here, why even bother? We even have fucking Culver's for some reason.

MechDX

Hey what I said is factually correct.

Texas is the chain restaurant capitol of America. If you don't have a presence here, why even bother? We even have fucking Culver's for some reason.

Yeah I've eaten Culvers a couple times. Must be all the displaced Sconi'S here.

Publix is a grocery chain BTW

manfestival

We just got a culvers here locally. My coworkers went recently on the third day it was open or something like a month ago and they loved it but... then again they love everything. What is culvers like and is it any good?

cajunator

Banned

If it was on my off-week then I definitely could make that drive to Houston.
Not to Dallas though. thats 7 hours and not worth it.

Can I have a piece?

aight

MechDX

We just got a culvers here locally. My coworkers went recently on the third day it was open or something like a month ago and they loved it but... then again they love everything. What is culvers like and is it any good?

It's all right. Seems like everything they serve has tons of butter either on it or in it. Them and Carl's Jr coming in to try and take some of Whataburgers business.

MRSA

Banned
WTF is Culvers?

Worst fast food chain is White Castle oh my god fuck White Castle. I hate that place so much I might venture out of the fort and make a thread in OT about how dismal that dumpster is.

EDIT: #BanJNA

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Oh.

Well they're not moving into the quagmire that is HEB /Randall's (Tom Thumb) / Kroger territory so that dream is already dead.

The burgers are pretty good. I think they cook them in butter hence the whole "butter burger" thing. The ice cream is just okay. I'd rather go to TCBY or some gelato place instead.

If it was on my off-week then I definitely could make that drive to Houston.
Not to Dallas though. thats 7 hours and not worth it.

We still need to have a Houston meet up at some point now that Mech isn't crazy anymore. 2-14 about broke him.

MechDX

That Franklin BBQ is over rated. This is Texas, the BBQ capital of the world and you can find good to great BBQ in almost every single town.

I would kill for a White Castle or a Dunkin Donuts to open around here.

WTF is Culvers?

Worst fast food chain is White Castle oh my god fuck White Castle. I hate that place so much I might venture out of the fort and make a thread in OT about how dismal that dumpster is.

You're way to big of a degenerate, I don't think you can control yourself in OT.

Bread

Banned
The burgers are pretty good. I think they cook them in butter hence the whole "butter burger" thing. The ice cream is just okay. I'd rather go to TCBY or some gelato place instead.
Yea I got a double cheeseburger and it was great, price wasn't too bad either. Closest I've had to In N Out.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
WTF is Culvers?

If I were you, I wouldn't leave this thread unless dragon is banned. #JustSayin

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That Franklin BBQ is over rated. This is Texas, the BBQ capital of the world and you can find good to great BBQ in almost every single town.

I would kill for a White Castle or a Dunkin Donuts to open around here.

I don't see any reason to wait in line for 4 hours in the morning for some barbecue when Lockhart is 30 minutes away from there with several amazing places that are just as good and zero lines.

MechDX

I don't see any reason to wait in line for 4 hours in the morning for some barbecue when Lockhart is 30 minutes away from there with several amazing places that are just as good and zero lines.
Lockhart is where the whole Texas BBQ tradition started.

Chicken fried steak is the only food I am extremely picky about. Only had a few really good ones in the state. Best being at Top Top Cafe in Johnsonville Texas. God tier.

Top Bottom