• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MRSA

Banned
French-Laundry-Pin.jpg

I can't wait to get my pin, my friend rando said he's paying!

So I go to lunch to get a salad and my car is fine. I park it at home during lunch and its fine. I get back in he car to head back to work and I notice a 9 inch crack in the windshield. Just a small line from the edge of the glass. Doesn't look like an impact break, just a small crack possibly due to heat/cold? No fucking clue. All I know is that's $500 bucks I had no fucking interest in spending that now gets to be spent. Thanks, Obama!

MRSA

Banned
So I go to lunch to get a salad and my car is fine. I park it at home during lunch and its fine. I get back in he car to head back to work and I notice a 9 inch crack in the windshield. Just a small line from the edge of the glass. Doesn't look like an impact break, just a small crack possibly due to heat/cold? No fucking clue. All I know is that's $500 bucks I had no fucking interest in spending that now gets to be spent. Thanks, Obama!

Who's ripping you off for $500? My buddy got his replaced for $120. Also insurance should cover it as well.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I've had a crack in my windshield for a few months that's well out of my line of vision. They're easy to get if you get a rock or something that hits on the very outside of the glass since supposedly that's where it's easiest to break.

I drive all over Texas for work so it didn't make sense to get it fixed. Still, it has to be the most ridiculous damage to fix because it's often less than most people's deductible to get fixed. If/when I get a job that doesn't have as much travel I'll get it fixed then.

Who's ripping you off for $500? My buddy got his replaced for $120. Also insurance should cover it as well.
My insurance covers repair if its 6inches or less. Anything past that and its the standard deductible ($500).

I'm paying less outside of my insurance but it still isn't cheap for a full windshield replacement.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth

You in NYC? If so, go to Hunts Point in the Bx. Ton of auto glass spots on the cheap.

moon7

Banned
You know what was fun? The Patriots winning the Superbowl.

But winning the next one in San Francisco will be even more fun. It's destiny. It's actually crazy the Pats could be a much better team next year, if we can retain Revis and McCourty.

We didn't even have our first rounder this past season. Dominique Easley could still come around.

We get 2 third round draft picks, 2 fourth round draft picks, one of which being the Bucs pick, so you might as well call it 3 third round picks. We also get 2 7's, one of which being Tenesee's and they're alternating with Tampa between picking first and second, so basically a low 6th round that could be used in a trade-up.

We may still see something out of the Tampering case against the Jets.

And...the free agent market this is loaded this year, so we might come away with bolstering our D even more, and getting a deal, considering the competition out there.

The Pats are in a great position going into this season.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You guys see the Bleacher Report news on Manning? Apparently the Broncos not sure if they want him back.

lol.

Yeah a team wouldn't want Peyton back when the only other QB on the roster is Brock Osweiler. Almost as insane as wanting Ryan Mallett instead of Peyton.

MechDX

lol.

Yeah a team wouldn't want Peyton back when the only other QB on the roster is Brock Osweiler. Almost as insane as wanting Ryan Mallett instead of Peyton.

Sometimes you bite the bullet and do what makes the most sense long term. I would rather know what I have with a QB in his mid 20'S then roll with an old n busted veteran looking for his last hoorah

Kubiak could turn Osweiler into Matt Schaub , pre linsfranc injury when he was actually good and Osweiler has a better arm

Godslay

Banned
You guys see the Bleacher Report news on Manning? Apparently the Broncos not sure if they want him back.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Also Welker might retire due to head injuries.

Interesting rumor that has been going around prior to Cole even. He just gives it some validity.

I'm torn on the issue to be honest.

If he wants to give it one all in year, and then hang it up, by all means do so. Do yourself and the Broncos a solid and show the world you want to win and restructure. I think they can shave some money off iirc, and stock the cupboards for that last run.

On the other hand, if memory serves me a 3 and 5 happened in the Colts game which Manning had the entire universe in which to run for a first down. He didn't do it. Right there I wasn't quite sure if I saw a glimpse of who Peyton now is, where his heart lies, or if he was just injured. If his heart is not in it, then its time for Brock.

There were some saying that he could be cut and resigned as a way to restructure, but I'm not sure if there is any truth to that. Or if that's even possible with a failed physical? Plus you eat $5 million in dead cap.

Honestly, I'll just wait and see. Should know pretty soon anyways.

Top Bottom