• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

Aren't you like 56 and have bad knees? I could play in a wheelchair to make it competitive.
I am 6'2" and shooting doesn't go away. I can still grab the rim pretty easily.

You on the other hand are a stunted 4 feet tall. No one believes you to have any talent or skill.

I wonder if you could even shoot mans ball (deflating doesn't help in basketball).

I agree, but this is what Welker is saying:

@VicLombardi: Wes Welker reportedly considering retirement. But only if teams don't come calling. He told me he wants to play two more years. #Broncos

Vic is also saying 95% chance Manning comes back and Broncos want him for one more year. He's more connected to Broncos then Cole, but I guess we'll see.

Dammit, foiled again!

Well there are a lot of stupid football executives out there, someone will pay him. I just doubt he'll be worth the risk.

I am 6'2" and shooting doesn't go away. I can still grab the rim pretty easily.

You on the other hand are a stunted 4 feet tall. No one believes you to have any talent or skill.

I wonder if you could even shoot mans ball (deflating doesn't help in basketball).
How about we wrestle instead.

Loser gets exiled to the Mojave desert.

You've got to get in this ass, Larry.

BpBJAEJ.jpg

I already have to get my Utz crab chips shipped in. My brother is in NYC, they sell them there, or just the northeast? If so, you gotta ship them to me.

bionic77

How about we wrestle instead.

Loser gets exiled to the Mojave desert.
I am pretty sure I could handle you in a fight assuming you didn't try to bite my face off or go all Hernandez on me.

The only thing I can think of that could possibly beat me at is limbo. It's a game that takes no intelligence and being close to the ground is an advantage.

I am pretty sure I could handle you in a fight assuming you didn't try to bite my face off or go all Hernandez on me.

The only thing I can think of that could possibly beat me at is limbo. It's a game that takes no intelligence and being close to the ground is an advantage.
It's settled then. When you move to Florida in like 2 years to move in a retirement community we will wrestle. It'll be like one of those backyard wrestling matches.

Top Bottom