• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Duxxy3

Interesting rumor that has been going around prior to Cole even. He just gives it some validity.

I'm torn on the issue to be honest.

If he wants to give it one all in year, and then hang it up, by all means do so. Do yourself and the Broncos a solid and show the world you want to win and restructure. I think they can shave some money off iirc, and stock the cupboards for that last run.

On the other hand, if memory serves me a 3 and 5 happened in the Colts game which Manning had the entire universe in which to run for a first down. He didn't do it. Right there I wasn't quite sure if I saw a glimpse of who Peyton now is, where his heart lies, or if he was just injured. If his heart is not in it, then its time for Brock.

There were some saying that he could be cut and resigned as a way to restructure, but I'm not sure if there is any truth to that. Or if that's even possible with a failed physical? Plus you eat $5 million in dead cap.

Honestly, I'll just wait and see. Should know pretty soon anyways.

What do you think they should keep, in terms of free agents, if Denver moves on from Peyton?

Why are we circle-jerking over mediocre coffee and pastries?

Don't forget the sandwiches. Last thing I had, before my acute gallbladder attack, was a sausage and cheese from dunkins. I'm pretty sure that killed it.

Godslay

Banned
What do you think they should keep, in terms of free agents, if Denver moves on from Peyton?

DT, Orlando Franklin, Montgomery, and Virgil Green.

Pot Roast is probably going to be too expensive. Same for JT.

Nothing really changes with Os as QB. Same areas need to be cleaned up. Mainly LG, C, RT, TE depth, and LB depth.

Will have a boost of 14 million if Peyton cut, I think 19 million if he retires. Not sure how retirement affects contracts though.

Team is still solid, but QB becomes a question mark. Probably won't be as good as Manning, but he won't have to be.

Bread

Banned
It's not even close. D & D is average coffee and every sandwich on the menu is trash. The fact that Honey Dew has Willow Tree trumps every single food item at Dunkin.
their donuts and sandwiches aren't better than DD.

I don't like DD's coffee though, so you could be right about it being better.

zychi

Banned
their donuts and sandwiches aren't better than DD.

I don't like DD's coffee though, so you could be right about it being better.

DD has the best coffee for a place that has a drive thru except Starbucks. They're breakfast food is good if you go to the right one. The one down my street is amazing in the morning, but garbage after noon

Krispy Kreme tho
KK is terrible unless you get them hot. There is exactly 1 Krispy Kreme in the Chicagoland area. They've all been ran out of town by our much fatter homemade donuts.

Konka

Banned
bz0kU.jpg

Unsure about Manning but Welker should retire now before he loses all his marbles. Guy has had way too many concussions in a short amount of time.

Godslay

Banned
Unsure about Manning but Welker should retire now before he loses all his marbles. Guy has had way too many concussions in a short amount of time.

I agree, but this is what Welker is saying:

@VicLombardi: Wes Welker reportedly considering retirement. But only if teams don't come calling. He told me he wants to play two more years. #Broncos

Vic is also saying 95% chance Manning comes back and Broncos want him for one more year. He's more connected to Broncos then Cole, but I guess we'll see.

Pics from 2011! Jokes from you!

Dammit, foiled again!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People hate DD, why?

Sorry that quiet local place in that one town and your home grind beans aren't ridiculously convenient.

20 years of watching them go from bad coffee and great doughnuts to awful coffee and even worse donuts. They do have some respectable breakfast sandwiches though.

ShaneB

Watched the new 30 for 30 on the Russian Hockey team from the Miracle on Ice game, and all that happened after, interesting watch.

bionic77

I'll fly in for some Rando-financed eating!
We can take a flight together. They have direct flights out of philly.

I am very down for flying in for free expensive food.

Rando you better study hard and become the rich doctor of this thread that treats all the cool posters (sorry Gata)!

Top Bottom