• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

DMczaf

ieoSkKu6RptYq.gif

More like

tumblr_njkiokt3Vk1sbzhteo1_400.gif

You're not welcome to the No Pats Fan Club.

That hurts. I would love to hang out with you and chan some time, but now that I have a duagther I have to be super careful. I dont want her hearing about gata and having her IQ drop just because of how dumb he is. I also want to raise her thinking that good always beats evil, so I dont want her to find out about the Pats. I am sure you can understand that my friend.

MRSA

Banned
That hurts. I would love to hang out with you and chan some time, but now that I have a duagther I have to be super careful. I dont want her hearing about gata and having her IQ drop just because of how dumb he is. I also want to raise her thinking that good always beats evil, so I dont want her to find out about the Pats. I am sure you can understand that my friend.

Fine you're welcome back into the No Pats Fan Club, you should probably not tell her about the Seahawks either.

You can come as my guest Yankee

ampere

MRSA

Banned
I hope when rando and RBH takes us to The French Laundry they'll have this scallop dish.

scallops+finished.jpg

Scallops are best seafoods.

MRSA

Banned
Animus disgust me, they are on a slightly higher tier than Pats fans. Unless you're Coldplay which means you're an animu and a Pats fan, not even Tebow can save him.

Top Bottom