• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

I really doubt they let Knighton walk...Son of Bums' system demands a great nose tackle and we have one right there.

Raiders would have a hell of a line if they got those 3 though!

Would Dallas really let Murray walk? I know that's the talk but it sounds crazy to me.

bionic77

I already have to get my Utz crab chips shipped in. My brother is in NYC, they sell them there, or just the northeast? If so, you gotta ship them to me.
Utz is a regional chip they make in PA. Don't think they go very far.

Way to salty for me. But most people love them. I think their headquarters are like 10 min from my house.

Arc

Way to salty for me. But most people love them. I think their headquarters are like 10 min from my house.

You can find Utz in New England. PA also has Herr's though which I think are much better.

Sanjuro

K4HZklL.png

Arc

The more time passes and the more predictions I see, many really don't think McCourty is going to be back in NE...I don't think they can afford to lose him. Revis is definitely the more important piece, but I don't think McCourty's value to the defense is that much less overall than Revis.

I think they'll franchise McCourty to put off his contract for a year.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wanna be roomies? I have 2 little brothers, I would be a great babysitter.

I hate that the Super Bowls have those generic logos now.

I was just thinking that I love the cleaner look of the new logos.

Whenever I see the logo for the 96 Packers Super Bowl I want to vomit like that DOTA emoticon.

Wanna be roomies? I have 2 little brothers, I would be a great babysitter.
Sure! You can live in the outdoor closet of my townhouse (all the bedrooms are taken). I am a reasonable man so I won't rip you off, $500 a month for rent should suffice. We will also play 10 FIFA matches per month, loser pays the winner $50 per match. Don't worry about the details too much, I'll put all of this into your lease.

Whenever I see Desmond fucking Howard, I want to vomit like that DOTA emoticon.
Why are you subjecting yourself to videos of Desmond performing such an act with Howard if that's not what you're into?

ampere

Same situation as the end of the Super Bowl, but instead of Marshawn your running back is Trent...do you still run it?

You slap yourself for having Trent active on your Super Bowl roster, and then you have the center keep the ball and cross your fingers

I think they'll franchise McCourty to put off his contract for a year.

Yeah I'm not sure who would be a better franchise tag candidate. Agree

Tom Penny

The more time passes and the more predictions I see, many really don't think McCourty is going to be back in NE...I don't think they can afford to lose him. Revis is definitely the more important piece, but I don't think McCourty's value to the defense is that much less overall than Revis.

Nah. McCourty isn't an Ed Reed. Revis enables you to double team whomever you want basically a whole game and single handily changes what you can do in the secondary.

Plain ole Cape Cod kettles are still the GOAT chip for any occasion.

bionic77

Wow I did not know they were so widespread.

They have a big office near Allentown but according to that map their main office is based out of hanover which is nowhere near me. Thats straight up booniesville.

You can find Utz in New England. PA also has Herr's though which I think are much better.
Yeah Herrs is also big in PA.

Both are too salty for me. Then again I liked Doritos when I was a kid so I might just have garbage taste in potato chips and chips in general.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Doritos are still pretty fantastic bionic, no need to be ashamed of that. Not nearly as good as really high quality potato chips but it is what it is!

I was just thinking that I love the cleaner look of the new logos.

Whenever I see the logo for the 96 Packers Super Bowl I want to vomit like that DOTA emoticon.

Well the new logo looks cool, but I don't like that they all look the same.

Sure! You can live in the outdoor closet of my townhouse (all the bedrooms are taken). I am a reasonable man so I won't rip you off, $500 a month for rent should suffice. We will also play 10 FIFA matches per month, loser pays the winner $50 per match. Don't worry about the details too much, I'll put all of this into your lease.

Send email the lease to my family lawyer and he'll look into it for me.

Can't wait, roomie!

bionic77

Doritos are still pretty fantastic bionic, no need to be ashamed of that. Not nearly as good as really high quality potato chips but it is what it is!
The only potato chip I eat these day is jalapeño potato chips.

I don't get them often though because they are like rocket fuel for your colon.

Fucking delicious though. When I eat them I can understand the argument for obesity.

Doritos Cool American are the only chips for me. That shit is like crack to me, if there is a bag in the house then I can't stop before the bag is empty. Zero self control when those bastards are involved.

Respect

Nah. McCourty isn't an Ed Reed. Revis enables you to double team whomever you want basically a whole game and single handily changes what you can do in the secondary.

He certainly isn't Ed Reed tier, but his range is great and he has great cover skills for a S (considering he was a CB). He doesn't try to do too much either, which always seemed to be the problem with Meriweather.

Doritos Cool Ranch for me.

Cool ranch doritos are the GOAT chips.

Tom Penny

He certainly isn't Ed Reed tier, but his range is great and he has great cover skills for a S (considering he was a CB). He doesn't try to do too much either, which always seemed to be the problem with Meriweather.

Merriweather couldn't cover so he liked to cheapshot / hit. Asante could cover but hated to tackle.

The only snack I can't stop eating is Wasabi Almonds. Almonds are kind of good for you so I guess that beats chips.

#shookleague

when would you like to play? I was online about the same time on the weekend, but never saw you on PSN!

I was busy all weekend with work and painting my new Place :(

Meriweather his main problem was that he was a fucking headhunting idiot who couldn't take an angle to safe his fucking life.

First time posting in here, any fellow Titans fans?

There is one! You guys just doubled! Welcome friend!

Fuck the Jets taking Mariota. Pls no.

Bessy67

We need him in Tampa. Jameis with the two towers on the outsides and Randall working the inside. Biuriful.
I'd be shocked if he left GB. The Packers don't really have many other receivers and Ted Thompson usually likes to take care of his own guys in free agency.

A few days ago I told my wife Doritos are kind of a white trash junk food. She did not take that opinion very well.

Regardless, Cool Ranch is like licking the sweat off of a pig's balls (just a theory here, I've never tried it myself). Nacho Cheese for life.

eznark

Banned
I'd be shocked if he left GB. The Packers don't really have many other receivers and Ted Thompson usually likes to take care of his own guys in free agency.

Plus they can tag Bulaga and sign Cobb. Nothing else really to do with their cap this off-season so it'll get done unless Cobb goes full Javon Walker.

A few days ago I told my wife Doritos are kind of a white trash junk food. She did not take that opinion very well.

Regardless, Cool Ranch is like licking the sweat off of a pig's balls (just a theory here, I've never tried it myself). Nacho Cheese for life.

Damn, how can you hate Cool Ranch ?! (they are even called Cool American here because we love America so much). They are the GOAT Doritos. Also, seems like you are always wrong and your wife is always right, I think you need to let your daughter become a Pats fan.

Love me some Gronk also. He's hilarious

I should probably just move to Nashville and marry a Taylor Swift wannabe. You people just get me.

Top Bottom