• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Respect

A few days ago I told my wife Doritos are kind of a white trash junk food. She did not take that opinion very well.

Regardless, Cool Ranch is like licking the sweat off of a pig's balls (just a theory here, I've never tried it myself). Nacho Cheese for life.

i3IfafU.gif

Damn, how can you hate Cool Ranch ?! (they are even called Cool American here because we love America so much). They are the GOAT Doritos. Also, seems like you are always wrong and your wife is always right, I think you need to let your daughter become a Pats fan.
They taste too much like... ranch. And we all know ranch is the first cousin of Satan's handcrafted ass juice, mayonnaise.

Kids in my elementary school used to take the cheap school pizza and dip every bite into a pile of nasty ass ranch. No wonder this generation is so screwed up.

They taste too much like... ranch. And we all know ranch is the first cousin of Satan's handcrafted ass juice, mayonnaise.

Kids in my elementary school used to take the cheap school pizza and dip every bite into a pile of nasty ass ranch. No wonder this generation is so screwed up.

We need to reconsider our roomie-agreement regarding the Doritos.

But I agree with you that people who dip their pizza into anything deserve to be shot.

brentech

Packers might be looking to draft a new backup QB. Probably dropping Flynn or Tolzien if they do so. Would imagine they'd still keep 3 on active roster either way.

For the Green Bay Packers, it's decision time behind Aaron Rodgers. Again. Holdovers Matt Flynn and Scott Tolzien are free agents. The Packers can stick with both or one or start over. Odds are, general manager Ted Thompson will draft a quarterback for only the second time in seven years. The position is top heavy — Mariota and Winston both could go in the top five — and then scattered with projects.

The green-as-grass Bridge, a quarterback who idolized Michael Vick, who has been called "Baby Kaep" after San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick, is one potential mid-round, long-term gem. He can throw the ball 69 yards in the air, has a Kaepernick build and is aiming for 4.65 seconds in the 40-yard dash at the combine.

The dual-threat Hundley. Baylor's prolific Bryce Petty, who totaled 51 touchdowns the last two seasons in a power conference. Colorado State's Garrett Grayson, who eclipsed 4,000 yards in 2014.

Green Bay will have many options in the draft.

Thompson must decide how good Tolzien can become, what Flynn has left and if there's a hidden star in this year's class.
Not into the Packers drafting someone that idolized the way Vick played, but whatever.

Sherff has been a focus of mine in film study for the past few weeks. I'm a fan and would be happy with the pick. It isn't an "exciting" pick but I think the Giants would gain a beast run blocking mauler at guard for 10+ years. Which is exactly what we need.

Yeah blah blah about taking guards high and I get that. However, unless there's a big skill position playmaker that falls, I believe the offensive line will be the focus. Peat has a bit of a higher ceiling, IMO and is better suited to play tackle but I still believe the Giants want to keep Pugh at RT.

The other option is a Danny Shelton at #9 as well. If he continues to move up the boards and has a good combine, defensive line remains a need.

eznark

Banned
Packers might be looking to draft a new backup QB. Probably dropping Flynn or Tolzien if they do so. Would imagine they'd still keep 3 on active roster either way.

Not into the Packers drafting someone that idolized the way Vick played, but whatever.

I can't believe Dunne wrote this and not Silverstein.

I don't think there is any real chance they drop Tolzien personally. He just offers too much during the week. At least I hope they don't.

Greg

baby kaep?

how stupid can he be?

Bessy67

I have no problem with them drafting a project QB in rounds 5-7, but I really hope they steer clear of someone described as "baby Kaep".

bionic77

I don't really like Doritos anymore but Pat fans seem to prefer cool ranch and DR is against it.

I am onboard with team red and always in opposition to the Pats.

Down with cool ranch.

I don't really like Doritos anymore but Pat fans seem to prefer cool ranch and DR is against it.

I am onboard with team red and always in opposition to the Pats.

Down with cool ranch.
I guess we should give Dutch a free pass though, he probably just "likes" the flavor because it has American in the name.

brentech

I can't believe Dunne wrote this and not Silverstein.

I don't think there is any real chance they drop Tolzien personally. He just offers too much during the week. At least I hope they don't.
Article said Tolzien has developed super fast. So I expect him to stay over Flynn. Maybe Flynn as well is they don't draft a guy.

bionic77

bionic hates everything that tastes good. It is known.
This is a lie and you know it.

How many times have I posted about how amazing fried chicken is?

Just because I think Taco Bell is garbage and boycott Doritos because of its affiliation with cheating cunts doesn't mean I am against good food.

I propose that wienke is uninvited from our free dinner courtesy of our good doctor friends. Instead of going to the French Laundry you can enjoy your Doritos with your filthy Patriot friends (who are also not invited).

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Just because I think Taco Bell is garbage and boycott Doritos because of its affiliation with cheating cunts doesn't mean I am against good food.

I propose that wienke is uninvited from our free dinner courtesy of our good doctor friends. Instead of going to the French Laundry you can enjoy your Doritos with your filthy Patriot friends (who are also not invited).

lolwut

brentech

So Tolzien is actually okay now? I hope that's true since he's been with us for a while now.
From same article.

http://m.jsonline.com/sports/packer...-strength-distance-b99442075z1-291474691.html

Behind the scenes, Tolzien has developed at warp speed compared with castoffs Graham Harrell and B.J. Coleman. He completed 68% of his passes for 477 yards, three touchdowns and a 112 rating in the preseason last year. Flynn is the seven-year veteran, the known quantity. Yet the combine offers another view at the raw unknowns, the Brandon Bridges that may be worth a gamble.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Your proposal hurts me but I'm chalking it up to left over hurt from the Patriots "winning*" the Super Bowl.

It's true that you like fried chicken but I think you've hated on every other kind of fast food from what I remember. Most of the time you chalk it up to your body being too old to handle it or some kind of garbage. Which is curious to me because, as an overweight man of 33 years old myself, it takes a lot of fast food /junk food to make me feel ill.

Arc

Serious question here...why do any teams keep 3 QBs on their active roster? If you have to go to a third string you're fucked anyways, might as well just keep your third guy as some rookie on the practice squad. Having that third active QB just seems like a wasted spot on your 53 man roster.

Bread

Banned
Serious question here...why do any teams keep 3 QBs on their active roster? If you have to go to a third string you're fucked anyways, might as well just keep your third guy as some rookie on the practice squad. Having that third active QB just seems like a wasted spot on your 53 man roster.
Brady was a 4th string qb his rookie year. Study up, bub.

Konka

Banned

What do you do if McNabb and Detmer go down in the same game if you don't have an AJ Feeley waiting in the wings?

Top Bottom