• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's okay dude, I get it. I understand what you think is "wrong" with Miami Dolphins fans.

09-11-12-Metro-Areas-02.png

Sad to see your true colors revealed.

Seems low for Houston. I would have guessed more around 50%.

I think it's 2 unless I'm not remembering right.

sf2fanatic is the only one that seems to stick around though.
Yup. Love to talk alittle football here and there. Lakers are garbage right now. Dodgers still trying to find a way to beat St Louis. Kings might not make the playoffs even though I hardly follow them.

MechDX

Indeed

Welcome all titan fans!

What is up with your avatar? Need to get on this Tommy Touchdown bandwagon

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora · 21s22 seconds ago
Colts announce they've released LaRon Landry. Safety fell out of favor. Got a whopping $10M in year one of free agent deal w/IND in 2013

Spin, wherever you are itshappening.gif

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
What is up with your avatar? Need to get on this Tommy Touchdown bandwagon

Spin, wherever you are itshappening.gif

Just remembering a great moment in NFL history.

edit: Actually should change it back before karma decides to bitch slap the texans.

and now my dog is ill. Wife called and told me she won't get up and can't stand on her own. On the way to vet in about 30 minutes. This week sucks dick.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
and now my dog is ill. Wife called and told me she won't get up and can't stand on her own. On the way to vet in about 30 minutes. This week sucks dick.

Really sorry to hear that man. Dogs not living very long is always one of the cruelest tragedies of nature.

Arc

What was it like watching your team go from a legitimate franchise to an organization composed entirely of cheating cunts?

Must have been a trip.

By the way, I am kind of the resident Patriots expert here. If you want to impress your fellow Patriots you need to say something racist in the OT. Usually they go with insults towards black people but if you want to say something about Asians or Jews you wouldn't be the first or the last Pats fan to feel that way. This is sort of an initiation we have here for REAL Pats fans. Otherwise you will be in the "Gata category", which generally is not where anyone wants to be...

But I'm black.

ampere

That sucks man, our family dog had a cancer spot removed recently and seems to be OK, but she is getting old.

Sucks to have pets get sick

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Weirdly enough most Packers fans I have met (you fuckers advertise the fuck out of which team you root for) have been kind, decent people.

Eznark and the rest of you hooligans really do a poor job of repping for your team!

I'm pretty sure that Packer fans have a stereotype for being nice. There are numerous articles out there of Packer fans having random fans of the opposing team stay the night (because Green Bay's hotel situation is shitty) and handing out those hand and foot warmers because people don't realize how cold Green Bay is.

Unlike Niner fans who apparently stab people.

I actually want them to take Devin Smith at 32 if he's there. If he panned out forget about anyone being able to stop NEs offense.

LaRon probably going to the Bills back with Rex.
Smith would be worthless on the Pats with Brady at the helm. Might as well trade for Mike Wallace.

bionic77

I'm pretty sure that Packer fans have a stereotype for being nice. There are numerous articles out there of Packer fans having random fans of the opposing team stay the night (because Green Bay's hotel situation is shitty) and handing out those hand and foot warmers because people don't realize how cold Green Bay is.

Unlike Niner fans who apparently stab people.
If Packer fans are so nice how come all of you are such assholes?

And if Niner fans are all thugs then how do you explain when FMT kindly offered BJs from his wife?

brentech

Dunne doesn't know what he is talking about.

I don't assume anything in any article as more than speculation, but there is at least some logic to it that I've thought myself. I don't think we're at a point that we just draft a late rounder for the sake of it.

If they see something in a guy, they'll do it, but that's the only way they're dropping one of the other guys. Most likely just practice squad the rookie and keep Flynn + Tolzien available on game day again.
Wonder if they'll healthy scratch the 3rd QB on opening week, assuming Rodgers enters the season healthy....or if they'll stick to the plan from the final few weeks.

If Packer fans are so nice how come all of you are such assholes?

You don't know me.

Top Bottom