• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Arc

Brady was a 4th string qb his rookie year. Study up, bub.

Please, I know that. They liked him quite a bit. But remember the next year it was just him and Bledsoe until they reactivated Huard when Bledsoe went down.

And don't be a condescending douche. I may have only posted here this season but I've been following the Pats since I saw them kill the Bills in 97 in Foxboro Stadium, bub.

Arc

What do you do if McNabb and Detmer go down in the same game if you don't have an AJ Feeley waiting in the wings?

When has that ever happened? I'm not saying it will never happen, but just run a wildcat in the 0.01% chance it does happen.

MRSA

Banned
Just you people wait the No Pats Fan Club will feast on the most amazing foods courtesy of rando and RBH. Who gives a fuck about Doritos when you're devouring Texas BBQ, fine Californian cuisine, and rice-less burritos. We will finally understand what gastronomy truly is.

P.S. Pats fans are the worst

When has that ever happened? I'm not saying it will never happen, but just run a wildcat in the 0.01% chance it does happen.

temp8H0E6380-nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

#MegaWildCat

MechDX

I really doubt they let Knighton walk...Son of Bums' system demands a great nose tackle and we have one right there.

Raiders would have a hell of a line if they got those 3 though!

Would Dallas really let Murray walk? I know that's the talk but it sounds crazy to me.

Completely wrong. Wades 3-4 is a one gap system unlike the majority of 3-4 defenses that are a two gap. He had small nose tackles in Dallas (Ratliff) and Houston (Shaun Cody). If anything this makes Knighton even more expendable.

bionic77

Your proposal hurts me but I'm chalking it up to left over hurt from the Patriots "winning*" the Super Bowl.

It's true that you like fried chicken but I think you've hated on every other kind of fast food from what I remember. Most of the time you chalk it up to your body being too old to handle it or some kind of garbage. Which is curious to me because, as an overweight man of 33 years old myself, it takes a lot of fast food /junk food to make me feel ill.
I have also said I like Chick Fil A!

And I think Elevation Burger qualifies as a fast food restaurant.

Don't judge me because I am a snob who only wants the best!

P.S. Seeing you filthy Packer fans celebrate the Patriots SB hurt even more than the actual win itself. I thought we were bros and all solidly on the cheating cunts asterisks bandwagon. That betrayal hurt bro!

Sanjuro

The "hipster" coffee shop next to campus that I've avoided all my semesters due to assuming they have overpriced coffee had a large for $1.50. Plus awesome sandwiches apparently.

Fuck me, right?

Bread

Banned
And don't be a condescending douche. I may have only posted here this season but I've been following the Pats since I saw them kill the Bills in 97 in Foxboro Stadium, bub.
Well you picked a hell of a time to start posting in this great community!

You and ciao can take a seat at the kids table for now, gata will be your roommate.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...in-about-browns-brazenly-exploiting-loophole/

As noted earlier by Gantt, future Browns quarterbacks coach Kevin O’Connell currently is working with quarterback Marcus Mariota. Since the Browns haven’t officially hired O’Connell yet, the eventual employee can do things that he couldn’t do if he weren’t currently an employee.

“So let me get this straight,” a high-level executive with another team told PFT on Wednesday morning. “The Browns can have their quarterbacks coach in waiting work with a player, teach him the entire offense, etc., but we can’t even talk to any potential draft pick until the Combine per league rules? Something is wrong here.”

While the Browns have yet to publicly acknowledge that O’Connell will be getting the job, it has been widely reported that O’Connell will be getting the job. NFL Media, partially owned by the Browns, has reported that the Browns will hire O’Connell — and the Browns have never refuted it.

Browns can't even cheat right.

Mexican food is the worst. The presentation especially is the worst, they literally grab whatever crap they find in the fridge and put it on a plate. Look at this monstrosity

dsc00232.jpg
This Guy right trying hard for the payaso award.

:jnc at the Mexican food hate

MRSA

Banned
I'm wearing contacts for the first time ever. It's weird.

Welcome to hell. I wear contacts on a daily basis because of my astigmatism and my contacts aggressive correction it strains my eyes after a few hours. On a plus side, nobody can ever tell if I'm high or is it because of my contacts.

Tom Penny

Contacts do suck. I need to man up and get Lasik. The morning night routine really gets old and it makes it super hard to crash out somewhere after hooking up or a bender. Eventually your eyes are just in pain.

MRSA

Banned
I can confirm that Bread is a racist, he refers to me as "chang", fuckin racist.

Yeah I've worked at P.F. Chang's before but how did he know that!

bionic77

Please, I know that. They liked him quite a bit. But remember the next year it was just him and Bledsoe until they reactivated Huard when Bledsoe went down.

What was it like watching your team go from a legitimate franchise to an organization composed entirely of cheating cunts?

Must have been a trip.

By the way, I am kind of the resident Patriots expert here. If you want to impress your fellow Patriots you need to say something racist in the OT. Usually they go with insults towards black people but if you want to say something about Asians or Jews you wouldn't be the first or the last Pats fan to feel that way. This is sort of an initiation we have here for REAL Pats fans. Otherwise you will be in the "Gata category", which generally is not where anyone wants to be...

ShaneB

First time posting in here, any fellow Titans fans?

Welcome aboard, Titans are definitely a rare breed. They'll show up whenever you guys turn it around.

Cool ranch doritos are the GOAT chips.

I don't even eat chips that often outside of a splurge when I feel like I've got a great sports weekend to watch a bunch of things, and even then I generally prefer to get pretzels or some Tostitos or something.

MechDX

An OT? This is why I hate picking in the middle of the draft. You literally have no clue who your team will pick.

So far I have seen the Texans mock draft a RB, OT, OLB, ILB, CB and WR

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have also said I like Chick Fil A!

And I think Elevation Burger qualifies as a fast food restaurant.

Don't judge me because I am a snob who only wants the best!

P.S. Seeing you filthy Packer fans celebrate the Patriots SB hurt even more than the actual win itself. I thought we were bros and all solidly on the cheating cunts asterisks bandwagon. That betrayal hurt bro!

I'm pretty sure we celebrated Wussell and the Chickens choking hard and that's about it.

That was a meteor game in the end. I didn't even watch it.

bionic77

I still can't believe it's because of Gata why we don't have Chan around any more.
Gata's dream is to snitch on all of us and get us all banned.

He has already got me two times. Isn't the 3rd a permanent one?

I'm pretty sure we celebrated Wussell and the Chickens choking hard and that's about it.

That was a meteor game in the end. I didn't even watch it.
Not watching was probably the right strategy in hindsight...

MechDX

I think it's 2 unless I'm not remembering right.

sf2fanatic is the only one that seems to stick around though.

That HoodieFidelis guy does random, drive by posts. But yeah sf2 is the only real regular. Shame he is a fan of the BESF's cause he is a pretty good guy

Top Bottom