• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

I don't know how you can even tell that when he's had no deep WRs to throw to lately. He looks fine to me throwing down the field to Gronk. Basically I just don't buy he can't throw the ball to a real burner, what's the proof he can't?
Umm, did you watch a Patriots game last season? You make it sound like Brady was constantly throwing perfect dimes 50 yards down the field to receivers who were too small or slow to make the catch. Brady's deep ball accuracy (not just completion percentage, I'm talking where the ball actually went) and velocity was abysmal all season.

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths Patriots fans will go to in an attempt to remove Brady of any possible responsibility for his faults.

Here, read this: http://nesn.com/2014/10/scout-tom-brady-has-worst-deep-ball-in-nfl-best-short-yardage-qb/

Brady completed 20 of 66 deep passes last season, and his 39.4 accuracy percentage (PFF’s rating that accounts for drops) ranked 25th in the league. Brady’s deep-passing accuracy has dropped nearly every year since 2007, when he completed 31 of 73 passes (50.7 accuracy percentage) that traveled over 20 yards.

Bread

Banned
Umm, did you watch a Patriots game last season? You make it sound like Brady was constantly throwing perfect dimes 50 yards down the field to receivers who were too small or slow to make the catch. Brady's deep ball accuracy (not just completion percentage, I'm talking where the ball actually went) and velocity was abysmal all season.

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths Patriots fans will go to in an attempt to remove Brady of any possible responsibility for his faults.

Here, read this: http://nesn.com/2014/10/scout-tom-brady-has-worst-deep-ball-in-nfl-best-short-yardage-qb/
hey leave us normies out of this

manfestival

I feel really bad for sherman. Dude is getting ragged on so hard with the face he made when he lost. Can we just put a manningface instead?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Haslam said he doesn't expect them to do much in free agency this year.

Guess resigning our own guys and picking up some depth guys.

ampere

Brady makes mistakes, 2012 safety for grounding... rookie mistake, pick before halftime in the divisional, pick in the first half of SB this year.

But ya'll hating. Brady invented the modern deep game when Moss came for a few years. Manning tried to get in on that. Both big regular season years for the two were SB losses, guess deep ball focus ain't shit

Greg

Brady makes mistakes, 2012 safety for grounding... rookie mistake, pick before halftime in the divisional, pick in the first half of SB this year.

But ya'll hating. Brady invented the modern deep game when Moss came for a few years. Manning tried to get in on that. Both big regular season years for the two were SB losses, guess deep ball focus ain't shit
p8HM1vC.png

dan-marino.jpg

manfestival

That's what happens when you constantly talk shit. Dick S brought this on himself and it's glorious. dude is getting clowned on time and time again

I know, I even lol'd at the 2 4 reference for revis during the game but ... man that heart breaking face of his in that picture is too much. I want to hand the man a football or something and tell him that its going to be ok

MechDX

areyouseriousface.gif

bionic77

I used to think that Gata was an anomaly. Not just as a member of this board but also as a Pats fan.

I thought they can't all be that stupid, can they?

This page is making me question that. Maybe Gata is the norm for Pats nation?

Bread

Banned

Pls
Did you?

http://cdn.nextimpulsesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/brady-tyms.gif[IMG]

Velocity, accuracy looks fine to me.[/QUOTE]
Pls stop

MechDX

I used to think that Gata was an anomaly. Not just as a member of this board but also as a Pats fan.

Its like NFL history started in 2001 the same year Gata coincidentally became a Pats fan!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I think deep down we all knew gata is the norm. You'd have to be pretty dumb (or at least morally bankrupt) to pull for a team of cheaters.

When someone's argument is reduced to a gif or two you know you're wasting your time.

I for one would be thrilled if the Pats wasted a first round pick on a one trick pony deep threat WR.

lol

This is what you Packers fans wanted tho right?

This is what you wanted Kave, right tho?

You knew full well what the Pats winning would do to this thread and you supported them anyway.

No one's saying Brady doesn't have a bad drop ball right, what we're saying (or I am at least) is that they haven't really had a deep receiver since Moss left.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Will the salt ever dissipate this offseason?

Guys it's time to admit the Pats won the Super Bowl.

Gata won, darkness reigns supreme.

All who badmouthed the Pats are gone: Chan, chris.trejo and eventually bionic.

Gata's powers are at their peak.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Don't be so hard on yourself.

lol

This is what you Packers fans wanted tho right?

This is what you wanted Kave, right tho?

You knew full well what the Pats winning would do to this thread and you supported them anyway.

Again, not one Packer fan was happy for the Patriots for winning that meteor bowl extraordinaire.

We basically picked food poisoning over the flu because it seemed like the shorter and less painful way to go.

cdyhybrid

#KingDM

Again, not one Packer fan was happy for the Patriots for winning that meteor bowl extraordinaire.

We basically picked food poisoning over the flu because it seemed like the shorter and less painful way to go.

You were rooting for the Pats, not a meteor. You could have stopped this. Now you people and FMT will carry this badge of shame to your grave.

You and I both know that the salt will never end.

But I couldn't give a damn about the game that happened ten days ago. I'm still salty about the ring that was taken off Jake Delhomme's finger by a drunk kicker and corrupt refs ten years ago.

cdyhybrid

You and I both know that the salt will never end.

But I couldn't give a damn about the game that happened ten days ago. I'm still salty about the ring that was taken off Jake Delhomme's finger by a drunk kicker and corrupt refs ten years ago.

Don't forget the illegal videotaping and deflated balls, too.

Top Bottom