• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

I personally blame this man....he could have put a stop to the empire but he failed

philbin-presser-thurs-incognito.jpg

brentech

I don't even remember, did you want the Pats to win or was it just lots of booze and pills to forget?

Honestly don't think I ever posted in here about what I wanted. Both teams with a history of cheating. So I chose the team that has a lower history of systemically cheating.
I really just wanted a good game and we got that.

rooted for the seahawks and they lost in devastating fashion, the blood is on my hands.

Though, the outcome was just kind of a 'whatever'. No game gives me any amount of feels but a Packers' game.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Steelers will face the Minnesota Vikings to kick off the 2015 preseason in the NFL/Hall of Fame Game, it was announced today.

The game will be played at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton, Ohio, on Sunday, August 9. Kickoff is set for 8 p.m. and will be televised nationally on NBC’s Sunday Night Football and broadcast nationally on radio by Westwood One Sports.

You have six months to prepare your ass, slo!

cdyhybrid

I think Gata deserves more credit, he wore a Jags pony avatar for over a year from a bet. He's the hero that GAF deserves

You don't get credit for doing what you're supposed to do. Those are the rules, you're supposed to be doing that shit.

Like taking care of your children and being there as a father figure, which Tammy doesn't understand.

manfestival

people acting like brady throwing a deep pass is something special when mike glennon can do the same thing and is missing 4 superbowl rings

You don't get credit for doing what you're supposed to do. Those are the rules, you're supposed to be doing that shit.

Like taking care of your children and being there as a father figure, which Tammy doesn't understand.

For all the shit people give Tom, the whole kid thing is beyond stupid. I think the kid actually lives with Tom and Gisele most of the time.

ampere

Sometimes you gotta tell someone "Good job" just for doing their job

Good job Pats for winning the SB

Good job Gata for fighting the good fight

#doyourjob

I think Gata deserves more credit, he wore a Jags pony avatar for over a year from a bet. He's the hero that GAF deserves

Except that was all a ploy by gata to get "forced" to wear an avatar of his real favorite team (and favorite cartoon show).

For all the shit people give Tom, the whole kid thing is beyond stupid. I think the kid actually lives with Tom and Gisele most of the time.

You're just making an excuse for him because your internet dad won't accept you!

manfestival

GJ for goddell being a gutless, soulless, and pandering pawn. Pats will go unpunished while fans will get mad and start paying 10 dollars more for things they dont need that are NFL related. I wonder how much kraft paid goddell

JaMarco

The Broncos aren't seriously considering bringing back Manning for 19 million right? He sucked in the playoffs when he was good, they'll have 0 chance to win anything now if they bring him back.

Arc

Sometimes you gotta tell someone "Good job" just for doing their job

Good job Pats for winning the SB

Good job Gata for fighting the good fight

#doyourjob

It's us against them. Bread may deny it but he's one of us.

#FinishedtheJob
#FourRings
#GreatestofAllTime

bionic77

Is gata the Mendoza line for pats fans??
That's what I used to think.

Now I think he is just the norm. Deep down they are all Gata. And the Celda guy is a Gata alt to try and make us forget how dumb he is.

Won't work Gata! You are our resident dumbass until the day comes when you get all of us banned.

MechDX

Jeff Garcia will interview for Rams quarterbacks coach job Thursday. Frank Cignetti Jr. to be promoted to OC, as previously reported--Twitter

FMT .....the squickening

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
McCown is released and Kave has abandoned his people. Time for #KingDM to ascend to the throne.

Look yourself in the mirror fool and realize who's team could have won and saved you all this salt.

As a benevolent king I went ahead and got you the mirror tho.

Take a look:

tumblr_mvg2w3tHV11r3yxp8o1_250.gif

cdyhybrid

Look yourself in the mirror fool and realize who's team could have won and saved you all this salt.

As a benevolent king I went ahead and got you the mirror tho.

Take a look:

tumblr_mvg2w3tHV11r3yxp8o1_250.gif

These words emanating from the same mouth/keyboard that supported a blight on integrity and the American way (i.e. supported the Pats) have no effect on me.

You no longer have any power here.

#KingDM

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
These words emanating from the same mouth/keyboard that supported a blight on integrity and the American way (i.e. supported the Pats) have no effect on me.

You have no longer have any power here.

#KingDM

It's ironic you speak of the American way and yet you wish to be ruled by a KING!

Top Bottom