• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

cdyhybrid

Flaccos is less legit. Ravens cheated just like the seachickens did lAt ywar. Sorry brah, a team full of PEDders is a team of cheaters

Your team of cheaters could have won one too, if Worst Harbs didn't stab Tiny Hands in the back!

You can even see the knife in your avatar if you look closely enough!

JABEE

lol

This is what you Packers fans wanted tho right?

This is what you wanted Kave, right tho?

You knew full well what the Pats winning would do to this thread and you supported them anyway.

Exactly. Anyone that supported the Pats winning* brought this kind of analysis to our once sensible thread!

Seahawks fans were not nearly this intolerable last offseason. I told Wes to hit the red button and wipe this thread from existence but he refused, and this is what we have to show for it!

JABEE

Will the salt ever dissipate this offseason?

Guys it's time to admit the Pats won the Super Bowl.

Gata won, darkness reigns supreme.

All who badmouthed the Pats are gone: Chan, chris.trejo and eventually bionic.

Gata's powers are at their peak.

Have you guys noticed that cheating allegations and embarrassing stories are hitting all the fanbases that supported the Pats during the Super Bowl?

Niners-GAF - Jerry Rice Stick-Um, Joe Montana's Pizza Mooching
Browns-GAF - Texting-Gate, Manziel Rehab, Pre-Draft Tampering
Falcons-GAF - Crowd Noise

Did RBH lean towards the dark side? There must have been something going on. He was committing sins of the heart.

jbug617

Banned
chiaki.gif

anime-cute-gif-kawaii-Favim.com-373746.gif

JABEE

Jeff Garcia will interview for Rams quarterbacks coach job Thursday. Frank Cignetti Jr. to be promoted to OC, as previously reported--Twitter

FMT .....the squickening

It's happening.

Niners-GAF is cursed and it's all FMT's fault!

Cheer for the Pats!

You get Tomsula!

You get J-GAR on the Rams!

You get Jerry Rice's legacy diminished!

Have you guys noticed that cheating allegations and embarrassing stories are hitting all the fanbases that supported the Pats during the Super Bowl?

Did RBH lean towards the dark side? There must have been something going on. He was committing sins of the heart.

OMG-GIF_2.gif

Oh....my......God......

RBH

ibjx5bFMuym1NZ.gif

jbug617

Banned
So Jabee what do you think of Chip's relationship with Bill? You think there will be more joint practices this offseason again?

cdyhybrid

You need to exile njean before it's too late.

Congrats DM!

#AllHailKingDM

If this is true then why is Fisher still in charge of the Rams? How does Gregg Williams still have a job? Why are they moving to LA? What did I do to deserve this? My conscience is clean goddammit.

:(

JABEE

So Jabee what do you think of Chip's relationship with Bill? You think there will be more joint practices this offseason again?

They won't practice together this offseason, because they play each other in the regular season.

Also, Bill stole everything he knows from the Chipper. I'm sure Chip is just using this "relationship" to build a case against the cheating Pats!

Also, Njean is not a recognized member of Eagles-GAF until he repents and casts away his allegiance to evil!

We don't need that curse spreading to Eagles-GAF.

JABEE

It may be time to bring in this man! Drastic times call for drastic measures.
hHp5vTP.jpg

Are you or have you ever been a supporter of the New England Patriots?

You can name names if you love this country.

Do you not love this country?

Are there infiltrators from Moscow in this thread?

PM this man if you wish to perform your duty to protect freedom and The American Way.

bionic77

Evil begets evil.

MechDX

It's happening.

Niners-GAF is cursed and it's all FMT's fault!

Cheer for the Pats!

You get Tomsula!

You get J-GAR on the Rams!

You get Jerry Rice's legacy diminished!

Saw the shining light of JJ and BOB just in time ,avoided the dark veil.

Have no issues with regular Pats AGE regulars. They have been good during this. I dont count gata since in my mind he doesn't actually exist

Konka

Banned

I was cheering for the Pats.

cdyhybrid

Seahawks fans were dicks following the Eagles loss to them + I can't bring myself to cheer for another NFC team in the Superbowl.

Yes, we were picking on the poor little Eagles fans who did absolutely nothing wrong
aside from blaming the refs and refusing to admit that their team got outplayed at home

Konka

Banned
Yes, we were picking on the poor little Eagles fans who did absolutely nothing wrong
aside from blaming the refs and refusing to admit that their team got outplayed at home

Being outplayed and being fucked by the refs aren't mutually exclusive.

JABEE

Seahawks-GAF got a pass, because we all saw the real foe to all good football fans!

Godslay

Banned
Better than chop blocking and taking out guys knees.

or this:

Or Von Miller trying to cheat a drug test with the urinc collector, and now there are new protocols to how they collect urine.

Or Schlereth admitting to greasing up his jersey and putting sticky substances on his gloves to hold better.

Can even go back to the 60s when the Broncos hid microphones in the Chargers locker room before two games.

Dont forget known roider Romanowski

How quickly Broncos fans forget.

So you are going to condemn the whole team based on individual infractions?

Von Miller: Did not act on behalf of the Broncos. Individual.
Schlereth: Did not act on behalf of the Broncos. Individual.
Romo: Was never fined or convicted as a Bronco of roiding. That happened while he was in Oakland. Sorry try again, also an individual.

Chop blocking? GTFO.

If you are talking about Julius Thomas, he's shit blocker and we all know that.

Or are you trying to say that ZBS at the time was cheating? I don't get your point. Because it wasn't, and that's a dumbass way to try to make the Broncos championships illegitimate.

The cap situation was also a situation which I doubt you understand much outside of the surface, and from just seeing the fine and draft picks taken away from the Broncos. It was basically a deferred salary payment to John Elway and Terrell Davis. It allowed the Broncos to defer their salary with interest to a later date. This allowed the Broncos to free up cash to pay for the new stadium. None of the money when towards the roster or signing of any players. It didn't offer a competitive advantage on the field. I'm sure you've read about it in depth though, since you've passed judgment.

I will say that the league took exception to it, because it was in a gray area. It didn't break the existing rules necessarily, it was something that the league thought was punishable simply because it was not the standard way of operation.

In fact, teams are now allowed to do such a thing with current contracts and salaries.

Also a lot of good that mic did in the Chargers locker room. 60's era Broncos were some of the worst teams in the league.

I admire the effort you put into your post though.

Top Bottom