• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Godslay

Banned
Unless Jay Glazer or Adam Schefter reported that the Broncos cheated, you can rest assured that it isn't true.

Good I can rest now knowing that Broncos country is safe and secure.

Besides no matter how hard Zychi tries, we all know who the real cheaters are.

zychi

Banned
When exactly did you ditch the Bears and become a Pats fan?

And did you ever find a job?
I'm not a Pats fan. Belichick was on Letterman.

I've been given a few offers, but the offers weren't what I interviewed for. Changing the offer from the job listing should be illegal.

I'm working part-time while I'm waiting on whether i got one of the two jobs i interviewed for last week. I'm not a tax leech like jak, i have a part-time job that pays enough for bills and I saved knowing this was gonna potentially happen.

Its boring and weird to not have any full-timework responsibilites during the week, but I've been clearing my backlog of games.

Thanks for asking?

De2NegW.gif

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
French toast is so fucking good. Good morning all!

Edit: Laron Landry released by the Colts? Was he that terrible for them?? I liked him on the Jets actually. Maybe Rex's system helped him though.

Tom is the top quarterback in the NFL. He’s got riches, Super Bowl rings and a beautiful wife. But he wants more. He wants someone he can’t have. When Tom’s sizzling-hot buddy Gronk invites him to a guys’ weekend in Vermont, he finally begins to let down his guard. Together, alone, in Gronk’s rustic cabin, Tom and Gronk learn it takes more than a crackling fire in the hearth to keep these teammates warm at night

What the fuck. Me and Bread have written this book, except we had Jimmy instead of Tom.

PLAGIARISM !!!1

Top Bottom