• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Well the last FIFA I played was 14. Too poor to buy new software/hardware atm.
My team was based on Dortmund/Bayern with the exception of Sirigu in goal and Luiz/Thiago as my CBs.

What's your OP squad brah

I must admit though, I spend 20 bucks on FUT coins when the prices of those dropped like crazy. Besides that I've had some crazy pack luck, packing guys like Bale which I sold for 1.75 million, Di Maria and Kompany.

schermafbeelding2015-2qpn0.png

Greg

They are going to feel awful when you beat them solo using 11 controllers.
one day we're going to make a run with our goalie and score

I must admit though, I spend 20 bucks on FUT coins when the prices of those dropped like crazy. Besides that I've had some crazy pack luck, packing guys like Bale which I sold for 1.75 million, Di Maria and Kompany.
I only know the bald guy, so all I have to go by is their ratings!

brentech

http://m.jsonline.com/sports/packers/2014-packers-season-by-the-numbers-b99439732z1-290996911.html

Great article if you're a numbers guy. Packers season by the numbers.
Sample:
Now here's the breakdown of responsibility for the 57 20-plus passes: Shields, 10 ½; Clinton-Dix, 8 ½; Williams, seven; Hyde, five; Hawk, 4 ½; Casey Hayward, four; Barrington, three; Burnett, 2 ½; Richardson and Brad Jones, two; House and Matthews, 1 ½; and Peppers and Mike Pennel, one. Three passes were judged to have no player fault.

Among players not responsible for a 20-plus pass were Mike Neal, Nick Perry and Jarrett Bush.

Hooooooooly shit that team is stacked! I love using Robben, it just feels good controlling him every time he touches the ball. So good. I see my boy Jagielka shoring up the center of your d as well!

Your team is better than Real Madrid or Barcelona... That is nuts.

Hooooooooly shit that team is stacked! I love using Robben, it just feels good controlling him every time he touches the ball. So good. I see my boy Jagielka shoring up the center of your d as well!

Your team is better than Real Madrid or Barcelona... That is nuts.

Robben is just insane. He can run and dribble through defenses like they are not even there. He doesn't lose any pace when running with the ball.

zychi

Banned
one day we're going to make a run with our goalie and score

I only know the bald guy, so all I have to go by is their ratings!

I barely watch men's soccer. So I have no idea who is good, who is overrated, or underrated. I just set my lineup with the best ratings.
Where Madden and NBA I use guys I like

Robben is just insane. He can run and dribble through defenses like they are not even there. He doesn't lose any pace when running with the ball.
I know, that combination of dribbling skill and pace is unreal. I'm in year 5 of my career and that's how my Memphis Depay is now, I think he's an 86 or something.

schermafbeelding2015-2qpn0.png

Ah alright. I never spent money on that mode, just did decent profit grinding from the market. It was hard keeping myself in check, though. So tempting to spend some money and just do some good old fashioned pack opening.

I see you got my Belgian boys AND the best 4-3-3 but then you go ahead and ruin everything with Robben.

You know I hate him.
He's fucking amazing, though

http://abload.de/img/bunn8uxp.png

Poor Mexico didn't even see him coming!

Terrible foul! Good call by the ref.

Ah alright. I never spent money on that mode, just did decent profit grinding from the market. It was hard keeping myself in check, though. So tempting to spend some money and just do some good old fashioned pack opening.

I see you got my Belgian boys AND the best 4-3-3 but then you go ahead and ruin everything with Robben.

You know I hate him.
He's fucking amazing, though

Reus is so good too. I've also spent a lot of time profit grinding from the market, made about a million that way.

Bread

Banned
Why? You get one good card in a pack, and you're set. I sold a Rod Woodson card for 300,000, I still haven't spent all of it. They give you great players every week too
Probably so he could buy the Pats players. He's not a smart man.

Tom Penny

I mean, its not corned beef hash and eggs with tabasco sauce, but they're still pretty godly.

I just don't see the point of a stack of them. After you have a couple it's all the same. Corned Beef hash and is sunny side or over medium egg to crack over the top is god tier. My work used have that in the cafe but they pretty much serve all healthy stuff now :(

After decades of eating them, I can safely say that the only valuable contribution that pancakes make to society is that they make us appreciate having french toast that much more.

Waffles are the scum of the Earth tho and I'd only expect homeless people in Detroit, African kids in Seahawks back to back champs shirts, or Gata's swamp people to eat them.

Greg

http://m.jsonline.com/sports/packers/2014-packers-season-by-the-numbers-b99439732z1-290996911.html

Great article if you're a numbers guy. Packers season by the numbers.
Sample:

Peppers was such an amazing pickup

Last season, with four quarterbacks doing the passing, the Packers dropped just 26 passes in 17 games. This season, with Aaron Rodgers throwing 589 and Matt Flynn throwing 16, they dropped 40. Go figure.
felt like it

The best hands belonged to Eddie Lacy. True, as a running back, the number of contested passes wouldn't compare to a wide receiver or tight end. Still, the fact he dropped just two of 57 targeted balls (3.51%) was impressive.
and of course one came in the NFCCG (I think
that game never happened
)

they should've dumped it off to him more this season - a lot of good things happened when he had a bit of space instead of having to shake 8 tackles in the backfield for 1 yard
The average distance of Aaron Rodgers' 42 touchdown passes was 21.55 yards.
the ones inside 20 were flukes

they need to average just outside of red zone to be successful!

Bread

Banned
After decades of eating them, I can safely say that the only valuable contribution that pancakes make to society is that they make us appreciate having french toast that much more.

Waffles are the scum of the Earth tho and I'd only expect homeless people in Detroit, African kids in Seahawks back to back champs shirts, or Gata's swamp people to eat them.
Clearly you haven't had good waffles

You fuck

Tom Penny

Those 3 breakfast options don't really matter though since a combo of good home fries, eggs, bacon or sausage etc..and toast is simply superior.

If you publish that book I am going to take everything from you so that you will be so poor that Gata is going to look down on you.

You won't be able to prove a thing !! All the events and names will merely be coincidence.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Peppers was such an amazing pickup

felt like it

and of course one came in the NFCCG (I think
that game never happened
)

they should've dumped it off to him more this season - a lot of good things happened when he had a bit of space instead of having to shake 8 tackles in the backfield for 1 yard

the ones inside 20 were flukes

they need to average just outside of red zone to be successful!

Red zone offense needs work but that's stating the obvious at this point and news to no one.

I read all those stats and it made this season feel like even more of a disaster. Best team in some areas since 2011 and 2007 even. Wasted opportunity.

It's going to be even worse next season when Peppers regresses in a big way because he's ancient.

Top Bottom