• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Respect

So, I'm very uneducated with this upcoming draft class sans the QBs. Who should I want for the Titans?

From the little I have heard, sounds like the Titans may stick with Mettenberger for the year and forgo drafting a QB, at least one of the higher touted guys.

The Top 3 are:

Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Brett Hunley

Everyone other QB appears to be 4th round or later in terms of how they are being projected in the draft.

BigAT

Trent Truck sex tape in novel form.

"She laid on the bed, splayed and ready for him. The scent of her moist desire was thick in the air.

'I'm all yours, Trent,' she purred. 'I'm ready to get Trucked.'

He moved for the bed but tripped and was held short for a 1.5 yard gain."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhuWPXkUjD8

It's over Dutch.

Shuhei pulled the plug years ago and just doesn't have the heart to tell yall that The Last Guardian is dead.

New-Girl-Cant-Hear-You.gif

"She laid on the bed, splayed and ready for him. The scent of
her moist desire was thick in the air.

'I'm all yours, Trent,' she purred. 'I'm ready to get Trucked.'

He moved for the bed but tripped and was held short for a 1.5 yard gain."

:JNC

KakesuSora

From the little I have heard, sounds like the Titans may stick with Mettenberger for the year and forgo drafting a QB, at least one of the higher touted guys.

The Top 3 are:

Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Brett Hunley

Everyone other QB appears to be 4th round or later in terms of how they are being projected in the draft.
I meant besides a QB. I'm pretty sure that we're gonna attempt to make Mettenberger the guy.

Konka

Banned
I like how Fox gets so defensive whenever he sees any mention of cricket and feels the need to remind people that baseball exists. It's OK man, we're here for you

petting.gif

Great, now I'm hungry.

I had a can of beans and toast from Lidl for breakfast. I'm just wishing I had french toast :(

Just coop seasons, I've never messed with club seasons before. We just made it up to division 2 last night but haven't played any matches yet. I'm in division 1 solo but I get relegated to 2 more often than not.

Club seasons is also fun, I played it with some friends before. My monster CDM is a beast.

I'm currently in division 1 in FUT seasons #swag
Dude, very nice! I guess you kind of adjusted to the different feel of UT? I have still never tried it, seasons has been good enough for me.

:jnc

10,000 coins - Play Darkest + Greg

they purchase it and a display appears: "You lose. Thanks for playing."
Automatic loss and it drops their confidence in all EA sports games to 0 instantly.

Just coop seasons, I've never messed with club seasons before. We just made it up to division 2 last night but haven't played any matches yet. I'm in division 1 solo but I get relegated to 2 more often than not.

Club seasons is also fun, I played it with some friends before. My monster CDM is a beast.

Clubs is the only mode I touch on FIFA, it's both amazing and infuriating depending on which friends end up playing from session to session.

Is that the mode where you play as a single player? That seems like it would get kind of boring to me.

Yeah, you create a pro and you control him. One player on the team can select to be the "Any", which means he controls all the other players. So you can have two players up front and a third controls the others or whatever combination you want from 2 to 11 players.

We normally play with 3 or 4 players and it's great, mostly for the abuse we give each other when someone balloons a simple chance 20 yards over the bar. It does depend a lot on your team mates and the opposition formation/tactics, you will something get games where you don't touch the ball much and it's frustrating.

If you have a couple of friends who aren't useless cuntbags though, it's one of the bestest gaming experiences you will ever have.

Yeah, you create a pro and you control him. One player on the team can select to be the "Any", which means he controls all the other players. So you can have two players up front and a third controls the others or whatever combination you want from 2 to 11 players.

We normally play with 3 or 4 players and it's great, mostly for the abuse we give each other when someone balloons a simple chance 20 yards over the bar. It does depend a lot on your team mates and the opposition formation/tactics, you will something get games where you don't touch the ball much and it's frustrating.

If you have a couple of friends who aren't useless cuntbags though, it's one of the bestest gaming experiences you will ever have.
Okay, that sounds like it could be pretty fun. I would probably get kind of bored if I wasn't the "any" though, haha.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
French Toast > Waffles > Pancakes

Nah, son, pancakes over everything! French toast vs Waffles is a tough call though, with french toast getting the slight edge for me. But I can see getting tired of it--pancakes and waffles you can eat all the time for breakfast, but french toast has to be a once in a while meal imo.

Time for more cawfee now.

Terrell Thomas has announced his retirement from the NFL.

New York Giants ‏@Giants 46s46 seconds ago
Former #Giants CB Terrell Thomas has announced his retirement from the NFL

Three ACL surgeries and he still managed to have a relatively good season with the Giants before his stay ended. Good guy and a solid corner who was on the verge of breaking out before that last knee injury.

Konka

Banned
Nah, son, pancakes over everything! French toast vs Waffles is a tough call though, with french toast getting the slight edge for me. But I can see getting tired of it--pancakes and waffles you can eat all the time for breakfast, but french toast has to be a once in a while meal imo.

Time for more cawfee now.

Pancakes and waffles are like the same recipe except one is grilled with grooves and the other is just flat.

I used to only play Seasons aswell at FIFA (PSV/Dortmund domination). I was like 'the fuck is that UT card system bullshit?', avoided it like the plague.

One day I tried it, couldn't stop playing.

Top Bottom