• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

brentech

Tom Clements will call the plays.
McCarthy: Think I have a lot more to offer. I've enjoyed going through the cutups with the defensive staff. Be more involved with def scheme
McCarthy: I'm going to spend a lot of time with special teams. Special teams needs to improve.
McCarthy said it was hard to give up play calling: "I'm going to miss it. I know that."
McCarthy: The reason to do this is about winning championships. That never changes. Not the first time I've thought about this.
McCarthy: This is the time to do it. Our staff's ready. One game doesn't make decisions on how you run your program.

NeoROCK

Sorry for finding this hilarious.

rwm1RMX.jpg

Bread

Banned
Love how everyone attacks because I say I want nothing to do with Peyton at this point. Why waste a year or two on an old n busted QB? Rather take my lumps with a younger guy who at least has SOME upside than pin my hopes on a one year turn around that rarely happens in this league.
We were talking about your Giants rebuilding idea ya big dumb bitch

MechDX

We were talking about your Giants rebuilding idea ya big dumb bitch

Please watch the personal name calling.

Yes if they went into full rebuild why not trade off your QB for some good draft picks? I would give a first round and a couple 2 or 3 rd for Eli. It is all moot since they didn't go that route.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Love how everyone attacks because I say I want nothing to do with Peyton at this point. Why waste a year or two on an old n busted QB? Rather take my lumps with a younger guy who at least has SOME upside than pin my hopes on a one year turn around that rarely happens in this league.
I wasn't attacking. lol

I'd pick Eli over Peyton too though.

MechDX

I wasn't attacking. lol

I'd pick Eli over Peyton too though.

Yeah don't know why I quoted you. My bad.

There just is just not much there this year available at QB either in the draft or FA. So you go with what you have and hope your HC can gameplan well and coach them up which O'Brien showed he can and will do unlike Kubiak in 2013

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I love how it's just listed as "Washington".

Like until they actually change the name it's still the Redskins. Like it or not.

I agree. If writers really wanted to take a stand they'd just never mention them in any article - pretend like they don't exist.

Would anyone even notice that they were gone?

Tom Penny

Exactly. That shit Steelers team will be the toughest game the Pats play all year and it'll probably be the opening Thursday.

They have a higher winning percentage if you take out their AFC East wins then then any team in the entire league in the Brady era and that's with playing 4 division winners every year except for two of them.

Fox318

I demand that the Patriots not be called the patriots.

They should be called the cheaters or the pregnant wife leavers or Pauly Shore FC.

Because just removing the name isn't a protest, it's petty. If you really have a problem with the organization's name, boycott the entire organization, don't just not use the name occasionally to make a point that didn't need to be made.

LaRon Landry just got cut.

Grigson so good.

cdyhybrid

Because just removing the name isn't a protest, it's petty. If you really have a problem with the organization's name, boycott the entire organization, don't just not use the name occasionally to make a point that didn't need to be made.

Grigson so good.

You're right. From now on I'm no longer going to watch any Racists games or buy any of their merchandise.

Oh wait.

Konka

Banned

Grigson so good.

You seem offended that people would rather not say, type or read the name. In what way is it petty? I already don't buy any of their merchandise...

Tabris

Please watch the personal name calling.

Yes if they went into full rebuild why not trade off your QB for some good draft picks? I would give a first round and a couple 2 or 3 rd for Eli. It is all moot since they didn't go that route.

You know if that happened, we would be fans together.

Top Bottom