• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Respect

I just realized the Pats are probably going to cut Glass Dola then bring back Jello Brain...

No way, well they might cut Amendola, but I'm all but convinced Welker retires.

EDIT: Even if Welker doesn't retire, trying to rely on the guy now that he has had so many concussions wouldn't be wise...think they would be better off restructuring Amendola than bringing back Welker.

*looks down at bread pleading for King Gator to save the people*

*whispers no*

starscream-gets-it-o.gif

I don't know if this has been posted but fuck it. A gem I came across that shows the genius of Belichick.

PREFACE/DISCLAIMER: You know I hate the Patriots. This is in no way celebrating their team

BB tells Wes Welker his days were numbered

Yes, Wesley Welker was a crippled fuck out with his 973rd concussion and may have been slow to the take. But cold ass BB tested his heart and he failed the test with flying colors. That's the moment when BB knew Wesley was going to have to go.

brentech

still waiting for your fans to apologize to a-a-ron for the way you treated him during the Favre saga. Or were you not a fan at that point?

Sadly I, or anyone else, can't speak for everyone.
I never had that disgust that some fans showed, they were truly being shitty about the whole ordeal. I just thought he wouldn't even make it through a season healthy since he seemed to get injured every time he had to come in for a play or a game behind Favre. Always showed what he had the talent though.

Every coach with a great QB benefits from that player, but they still have to be smart enough to put the player in position to win, along with creating a staff of coaches to develop the players around him.

Some people hate McCarthy as he is now. I genuinely don't; the good out weighs the bad.

Let me know how you feel about Jay Cutler though.

Top Bottom