• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

I'm not offended by the logic, I just don't think there's anything to be accomplished by it.

Until Snyder stops making money it's not going to change. Making silent protests is all well and good but they don't really accomplish all of anything.

Syrinx

We all know Gata will be paying 35$ in this humble bundle to get the pigeon hug pillow.
86842148b7dad66f63fc2a26246e2a3bd57ba67e.jpg

Now I'll go into my shame corner for posting the picture, before MRSA tries to start a new hashtag to get me ban.

ZMvFxOB.jpg

Respect

How does ESPN factor their SOS calculations? If it is just a summation of your opponents W/L record I think that somewhat invalidates it. I don't think games a team directly affected should be included in your opponents W/L record.

EDIT: Terrible grammar.

Bread

Banned
I'm not offended by the logic, I just don't think there's anything to be accomplished by it.

Until Snyder stops making money it's not going to change. Making silent protests is all well and good but they don't really accomplish all of anything.
That doesn't make them useless or petty. It's small things like omitting their name or announcers calling them "the team from Washington" that keeps people aware of the issue.

zychi

Banned
I'm sorry your franchise sucks.

200.gif
You mustve missed where he benfitted from getting the best qb in the league. Its okay, when you guys lose in the playoffs every year cuz of his shit play calling, and now dont have that issue, you'll be anti-mccarthy soon too.

Fandom is a hell of a thing, you can be blinded by it. Packer fans do it all the time, still waiting for your fans to apologize to a-a-ron for the way you treated him during the Favre saga. Or were you not a fan at that point?

bionic77

Exactly. That shit Steelers team will be the toughest game the Pats play all year and it'll probably be the opening Thursday.
We are not playing the first game of the season.

Bell is out for the first 2 weeks.

They will want someone good to play the Pats in the first game of the season. Their schedule seems to be full of garbage so I am not sure how they will manage that.

ampere

You mustve missed where he benfitted from getting the best qb in the league. Its okay, when you guys lose in the playoffs every year cuz of his shit play calling, and now dont have that issue, you'll be anti-mccarthy soon too.

Fandom is a hell of a thing, you can be blinded by it. Packer fans do it all the time, still waiting for your fans to apologize to a-a-ron for the way you treated him during the Favre saga. Or were you not a fan at that point?

4th and 1 on the goal line is a really hard call to make

Oh wait

zychi

Banned
My local target is getting 10 of the mm 3ds in the morning. I cant decide if i should get up and try and buy one. I really dont need it, but goddamn would it be cool to have

ampere

Is MM really supposed to sell out? I love the game, but I didn't think it was at risk of selling out like Pokemon.

I ordered it on Amazon anyway

bionic77

My local target is getting 10 of the mm 3ds in the morning. I cant decide if i should get up and try and buy one. I really dont need it, but goddamn would it be cool to have
The new system seems to improve 3D and play Xeno. If you want either or both of them get it. Otherwise stick with your current system and save the money or spend it on another system/game you are interested in.

zychi

Banned
Is MM really supposed to sell out? I love the game, but I didn't think it was at risk of selling out like Pokemon.

I ordered it on Amazon anyway
Nintendo has been really tight with inventory lately. The 3ds itself sold out preorders in an hour. Its going for double the price on ebay, and its really nice looking

Oot 3d is impossible to find new, i imagine mm will be the same way.

Belichick was on letterman where he once again denied deflategate alligations. If he thought for a second there was a chance of the nfl having evidence of tampering he would not be so adamant of his denials. I can't wait for apologies from:

-Roger Goodell
-The colts.
-Chris Mortensen
- Mark Brunel
Furthermore I want every patriot hater on gaf to say they hate us cause they ain't us

zychi

Banned
The new system seems to improve 3D and play Xeno. If you want either or both of them get it. Otherwise stick with your current system and save the money or spend it on another system/game you are interested in.
I dont need it, but I'm a Zelda whore. I could care less abour Xeno and dont care about the improvements since my 3ds xl already does most of it. I just want the pretty machine.

BigAT

Belichick was on letterman where he once again denied deflategate alligations. If he thought for a second there was a chance of the nfl having evidence of tampering he would not be so adamant of his denials. I can't wait for apologies from:

-Roger Goodell
-The colts.
-Chris Mortensen
- Mark Brunel
Furthermore I want every patriot hater on gaf to say they hate us cause they ain't us

Nailed it. No one has ever lied adamantly about not cheating in sports.

Respect

-Roger Goodell
-The colts.
-Chris Mortensen
- Mark Brunel

I really hate this saying...

ampere

Nintendo has been really tight with inventory lately. The 3ds itself sold out preorders in an hour. Its going for double the price on ebay, and its really nice looking

Oot 3d is impossible to find new, i imagine mm will be the same way.

Hm, I should get my OoT copy back from my brother then. I guess there's always digital versions, but I'm still not a fan of digital purchases with Nintendo.

Not getting a new 3DS, at least not yet. The better 3D sounds nice, but I usually keep the 3D low enough so it works pretty consistently for me.

zychi

Banned
Hm, I should get my OoT copy back from my brother then. I guess there's always digital versions, but I'm still not a fan of digital purchases with Nintendo.

Not getting a new 3DS, at least not yet. The better 3D sounds nice, but I usually keep the 3D low enough so it works pretty consistently for me.
I dont even use the 3d anymore. Only game i liked it on was 3d land.

zychi

Banned
Gives games like OoT a sharper look when I turn it on just a knotch.

Still looks fine without it

I wonder if/when we'll get another new 3DS Zelda entry. I thought Link Between Worlds was awesome

Haha, I saw that picture of him meeting Kanye lol
I beat lbw in two sittings. LTTP is my alltime favorite game. But i was meh on the rental system, i get they tried to change it up, and i dont like revisiting an entire world with mew graphics unless its a remaster. But im bias cuz of lttp

ampere

I beat lbw in two sittings. LTTP is my alltime favorite game. But i was meh on the rental system, i get they tried to change it up, and i dont like revisiting an entire world with mew graphics unless its a remaster. But im bias cuz of lttp

Fair enough. Yeah the rental system was an effort at something new, but def mixed feelings about it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I bought that humble bundle (without the pillow cases, leaves more for the weeaboos in this thread).

On a scale from 1 to Sword Art Online, how messed up are these games?

MechDX

You know if that happened, we would be fans together.

There is a downside to everything.

How does ESPN factor their SOS calculations? If it is just a summation of your opponents W/L record I think that somewhat invalidates it. I don't think games a team directly affected should be included in your opponents W/L record.

EDIT: Terrible grammar.

Of course it is kind of pointless with the fluidity of the league every year but it is something to talk about during the off season

JaMarco

-Roger Goodell
-The colts.
-Chris Mortensen
- Mark Brunel
I wonder if we'll get to swap 1st picks with the Colts once they uncover they lied on us and tried to frame us.

Respect

z0MBlGT.png

Earl Thomas

bandcamp.gif

Of course it is kind of pointless with the fluidity of the league every year but it is something to talk about during the off season

Yea, just assuming ESPN probably went with the basic culmination of W/L, wonder what the SOS would be with those games with each team directly affected taken out would be. And to your point, 2014 records are mostly meaningless with so much flux between years and potential injuries/roster turnover.

Top Bottom