• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

jakncoke

Banned
B9q_r16CUAEK1RK.jpg

1983 HOF game

Fox318

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=961222.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fox318, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg
header.jpg

Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-CCE8AA9CCFB9905B - Taken by Bread. 1 entrants total.
Long Live The Queen -- MB-1F0FA4493EA90157 - Taken by Kave_Man. 1 entrants total.

t1423863756z1.png

zychi

Banned
Sadly I, or anyone else, can't speak for everyone.
I never had that disgust that some fans showed, they were truly being shitty about the whole ordeal. I just thought he wouldn't even make it through a season healthy since he seemed to get injured every time he had to come in for a play or a game behind Favre. Always showed what he had the talent though.

Every coach with a great QB benefits from that player, but they still have to be smart enough to put the player in position to win, along with creating a staff of coaches to develop the players around him.

Some people hate McCarthy as he is now. I genuinely don't; the good out weighs the bad.

Let me know how you feel about Jay Cutler though.

I'm the loneman left on Cutler island. I don't know a single person who still wants Cutler here. I'm also the guy who said we shouldn't have gotten rid of Lovie for Trestman and everyone was onboard for that about how much of a genius he was with QBs and hoe Emery was going to be Theo for the Bears.

Rinse repeat with the new guys.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sadly I, or anyone else, can't speak for everyone.
I never had that disgust that some fans showed, they were truly being shitty about the whole ordeal. I just thought he wouldn't even make it through a season healthy since he seemed to get injured every time he had to come in for a play or a game behind Favre. Always showed what he had the talent though.

Every coach with a great QB benefits from that player, but they still have to be smart enough to put the player in position to win, along with creating a staff of coaches to develop the players around him.

Some people hate McCarthy as he is now. I genuinely don't; the good out weighs the bad.

Let me know how you feel about Jay Cutler though.

A lot of my family members were wondering about life after Favre starting in like...2003? 2004? I think it was "grass is always greener" syndrome but we were ready to move on. I remember a lot of cautious optimism about Rodgers though. Literally no one saw that panning out as well as it did to be fair.

ampere

I don't know if this has been posted but fuck it. A gem I came across that shows the genius of Belichick.

PREFACE/DISCLAIMER: You know I hate the Patriots. This is in no way celebrating their team

BB tells Wes Welker his days were numbered

Yes, Wesley Welker was a crippled fuck out with his 973rd concussion and may have been slow to the take. But cold ass BB tested his heart and he failed the test with flying colors. That's the moment when BB knew Wesley was going to have to go.

Yeah Belichick was fucking right about Edelman, but I've always felt weird about how douchey he was to Wes there.

Wish Wes could have gotten a SB title, oh well.

brentech

A lot of my family members were wondering about life after Favre starting in like...2003? 2004? I think it was "grass is always greener" syndrome but we were ready to move on. I remember a lot of cautious optimism about Rodgers though. Literally no one saw that panning out as well as it did to be fair.

No one knows what they have until they have it or lost it. The way Favre wavered on his career the previous few years, I really didn't care and was ready to move on if I didn't have to listen to all that shit every offseason. I remember having the conversations with my boss at work about all this when it finally went down.
He was a Cowboys fan and was basically always in despair. The opinion I mentioned above is exactly how I felt at the time, and he tried to laugh at me for it.

I don't hate Favre the way some people do, I don't call him Brent, because that's my name damn it.

He shamed himself more off the field than on it. Dude still wanted play, even if it had a little to do with revenge. Get over it, he provided ridiculous moments. Want to be angry at him, be mad about who he became as a person for a time there.

So no one going to talk about RG4 AKA Baby Captain Cornball on the way?

B9q8uiBIcAEaRbK.jpg

Robert Griffin III ✔ @RGIII
Follow
BIG Thank You for making this Birthday a Special Day!!! This year's gift will change Our life forever!!! #BoyOrGirl

Fox318

So no one going to talk about RG4 AKA Baby Captain Cornball on the way?

B9q8uiBIcAEaRbK.jpg

Robert Griffin III ✔ @RGIII
Follow
BIG Thank You for making this Birthday a Special Day!!! This year's gift will change Our life forever!!! #BoyOrGirl

Why would anyone care about somebody who wouldn't be in the league after this season?

Narag

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=961222.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fox318, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg
header.jpg

Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-CCE8AA9CCFB9905B - Taken by Bread. 1 entrants total.
Long Live The Queen -- MB-1F0FA4493EA90157 - Taken by Kave_Man. 1 entrants total.

t1423863756z1.png

Long LIve The Queen is legit good btw.

Top Bottom