• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

jakncoke

Banned
So my co-workers invited me to a bachelor party at a strip club tomorrow, I've actually never been, don't know if that's my type of scene.

So you'll take pics of your co-workers ass, talk about it before and after you fuck it. But you never supported some college girls showing showing some skins. Interesting

Good advice, will do

I've been invited before but never got around to it, seems like a waste of money honestly

smh had to be a "pats" fan

it is a waste of money but its fun when you're with your boys and having some drinks. basically boils down to seeing some titties and having an attractive woman who smells like cigarettes grind on your dick for a couple mins

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So that new medical chief the NFL hired? You remember the cardiologist instead of a neurologist?

Dr. Elizabeth Nabel is president of Boston’s prestigious Brigham and Women’s Hospital, which is a partner with the Kraft Group (Patriots owner Robert Kraft’s holding company) in a health-care center bearing the family name at the Patriot Place retail complex near Gillette Stadium. On the health center website is a photo of Nabel in a group that includes Josh Kraft, Robert's son and president of the team's charitable foundation. Kraft family members have sat on the boards of both Brigham and Women’s and the affiliated Massachusetts General.

Just how deep does the Goodell and Kraft conspiracy go?

RBH

motherfucker

B9nZa9AIIAA5Kt_.jpg

Unsubstantiated rumour time y'all!!

Perusing the OBR cesspool someone is stating that Manziel will be traded to an NFC South team this offseason.

Again hella unsubstantiated there are no sources on this.

Bleeding green podcast this week said the Browns were shopping him for a 4th or 5th, but they didnt think they would have any takers.

Arc

Now that I think about it, Danny Amendola's big 2014 postseason may have made that contract worth it for the Pats.

Top Bottom