• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Dameshek is a little much for me, not sure I'd enjoy an entire show of him. I love Move the Sticks and Around the NFL, though. I especially love listening to DJ and his guests when they get really in-depth about things like scouting and roster building.

Tom Penny

I don't think he'll be back next year, so we'll get to see if it's Joe Flacco or Torrey that are really the king of DPI.

It's primarily Torrey because regardless he has to get a step on his man or you aren't getting the call. Flacco does his part by purposely under throwing the pass then Torrey just stops or slows down so the DB runs into him.

Colasante

Dameshek is a little much for me, not sure I'd enjoy an entire show of him. I love Move the Sticks and Around the NFL, though. I especially love listening to DJ and his guests when they get really in-depth about things like scouting and roster building.

I used to not enjoy Dameshek, but I've come to love him the more I listen, even though he can grate at times when he's harping on something Peyton-related or Steelers-related. I prefer Around the NFL, but DDFP provides a different enough style of discussion that I like listening to both.

Bowser

That's why I like the 3 together. Dameshek skews comedy / outlandish, MTS is all detail and scouting, and Around the NFL is a happy medium.

I used to not enjoy Dameshek, but I've come to love him the more I listen, even though he can grate at times when he's harping on something Peyton-related or Steelers-related. I prefer Around the NFL, but DDFP provides a different enough style of discussion that I like listening to both.

That's why I like the 3 together. Dameshek skews comedy / outlandish, MTS is all detail and scouting, and Around the NFL is a happy medium.
Hmm... Sounds like I need to give his show a shot. The only time I've really listened to him is when he was a guest on Around the NFL.

Bowser

Hmm... Sounds like I need to give his show a shot. The only time I've really listened to him is when he was a guest on Around the NFL.

I honestly like his podcast more for the non-NFL stuff, although the NFL stuff isn't bad by any means (the annual holiday pie off podcast is amazing). He seems to have differentiated opinions than conventional thinking, which I like as well.

ShaneB

Yup, my thoughts as well. Love those 3 podcasts for different reasons, but each have great chemistry. The ATN guys are all hilarious, Dameshek with Hank and Elliot work so great together, and Move the Sticks with DJ and various guests work so well together.

Move the Sticks will definitely be a bigger interest leading up to the draft, lots of great insight coming from there.

I want to love Ross Tucker's podcast as well, but just wish he more regularly had cohosts to play off. Same with your Grantland podcast which I check out from time to time, it can be a good listen, but it just doesn't have the same excitement as the NFL.com family of podcasts.

My favorite episode of DDFP was where him and Adam Rank just shit all over Peyton for the whole hour.

It was glorious.

BigAT

I love being the shirtless because I sweat so much, I can just back down dudes because they dont want me touching them lol

Oh, you're that asshole? Worst fucking guy in the gym, every time. Nothing worse than ending a game of hoops and your shirt is completely saturated, but it's not even your own.

Bread

Banned
Oh, you're that asshole? Worst fucking guy in the gym, every time. Nothing worse than ending a game of hoops and your shirt is completely saturated, but it's not even your own.
jak is the guy who walks into the gym, puts his shoes on, takes a warmup shot, and he's drenched in sweat.

zychi

Banned
just played some games of FIFA online - GOAT sports title
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XexxUy1DcqM

:jnc

wtf at your goal celebration?
ug9x1v6.png

Bread

Banned
Hey that's my go-to celebration too! I do the stupid one where he runs around swinging his arms and jumping then go right into the fish flop.

brentech

The fall dead is the celebration I always used in clubs. Shut is just too funny when you score and have like 4+ people playing and all celebrating.

zychi

Banned
How do you do the going limp celebration? The flying bird? All I ever get is the Mutumbo "no" and the sitting in a group one.

Greg

How do you do the going limp celebration? The flying bird? All I ever get is the Mutumbo "no" and the sitting in a group one.
hold L2 + hold left on the right analog stick for the limp one

for the bird it's hold L2 + and then tap the right stick to the left twice

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...hmad-bradshaw-cited-for-marijuana-possession/

According to a published report, Colts tailback Ahmad Bradshaw was charged with marijuana possession last week in Ohio.

According to WDTN.com, which cited court records, Bradshaw faces the marijuana charge and a following-too-close charge after being pulled over in Preble County, Ohio on Thursday, February 5. He faces a court date on Tuesday, February 17, according to the report. WDTN.com is the website of WDTN-TV in Dayton, Ohio.

Information on Bradshaw’s reported arrest wasn’t immediately available on the Preble County courts website.

The 28-year-old Bradshaw rushed for 425 yards and two TDs on 90 carries last season for Indianapolis.

I need to make my list

jakncoke

Banned
jak is the guy who walks into the gym, puts his shoes on, takes a warmup shot, and he's drenched in sweat.

ye i swear rediculously

rekt
Sorta reminds me of that scene from that Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston movie. Forgot the name.

along came polly ?

i speak for the entire basketball community when i say fuck you

haha suck it

Top Bottom