• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love being the shirtless because I sweat so much, I can just back down dudes because they dont want me touching them lol

Oh, you're that asshole? Worst fucking guy in the gym, every time. Nothing worse than ending a game of hoops and your shirt is completely saturated, but it's not even your own.

It's been years (decades?) since I played a game of basketball but it's known that the sweatiest dude is always the most physical.

It's disgusting.

MechDX

Manning told the Broncos he wants to comeback. I wonder if Elway wants him to take a paycut.

As @mortreport said, Broncos QB Peyton Manning communicated to the team on Thursday that he's prepared to play an 18th season.

Manning still has his physical to pass and his $19 million base salary becomes guaranteed if he's on the roster on March 9.

Why isn’t Manning’s return done? Among questions: Is a pay cut in his future? Will he run Kubiak’s offense after running his own for years?

Tweets from Breer and Rappaport

Can someone fill me in on this new 3DS business? I'm playing through Fire Emblem again, and I'm bidding on a copy of Advanced Wars DS right now. My 3DS is my most played system, so I am interested.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Can someone fill me in on this new 3DS business? I'm playing through Fire Emblem again, and I'm bidding on a copy of Advanced Wars DS right now. My 3DS is my most played system, so I am interested.

It's really damn fast and the 3D is a million times better.

There's also a nub thing.

jbug617

Banned

Only the XL version is available in NA.
same size as its predecessor, this version introduces several new features including an improved processor, additional buttons, a second analog stick (C-Stick), an extra camera, and support for microSD and NFC, the latter of which enables the use of Amiibo.

Also certain games run better on the new 3DS and some games are going to be new 3DS exclusive.

JABEE

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawaka...nt-leave-49ers-felt-like-49er-hierarchy-left/

EGbvuaz.jpg

Utf1rk2.jpg

Tomsula did Harbs dirty

Godslay

Banned
As @mortreport said, Broncos QB Peyton Manning communicated to the team on Thursday that he's prepared to play an 18th season.

Manning still has his physical to pass and his $19 million base salary becomes guaranteed if he's on the roster on March 9.

Why isn’t Manning’s return done? Among questions: Is a pay cut in his future? Will he run Kubiak’s offense after running his own for years?

Tweets from Breer and Rappaport

There's some weird stuff going on here.

Some rumors of Broncos cutting Manning, with reports of the team extending Osweiler as we speak.

Manning going to the media to tell them that he is physically and mentally prepared to play at a high level.

Rumors of Osweiler outplaying Manning in practice during the stint he was hurt, leading to Manning taking all the snaps in relatively meaningless games (Raiders, etc), and hiding the injury as best he can to prevent team from sitting him and playing Osweiler.

Difficult to tell what is real and what is bullshit, but it's the fun part of the offseason.

Personally, I think it's pretty straightforward that Elway wants him back. He might ask him to trim the fat of his contract if he can. I think this may have happened in the meeting with Elway yesterday, hence why Manning went to the media today to say he was ready to play at a 'significant level', which means pay me my money in my translations.

It will be interesting to see what Elway does. He's not afraid to cut someone, and he shouldn't be. Not even Manning in my estimations. I doubt he will and we'll have one more year of Manning.

What?

Explain?

http://www.tui.co.nz/competitions-and-events/catch-a-million

There's a brewery in New Zealand who runs a promotion for cricket games, if you make a one handed catch in the crowd while wearing that T-shirt you win some cash. For the World Cup the prize pool starts at $250k and goes up the further NZ go in the competion up to a million if they win the whole thing.

This is the first game of the World Cup so right now he's sitting on 250k in Kiwi Dollars, or around $186k in American money.

EDIT: I had a look and there are 23 games scheduled to be played in New Zealand so in the highly unlikely worst case scenario of New Zealand being knocked out in the first stage and someone making a catch in every game he'll still be guaranteed $8,000. Which is nice.

Fox318

There's a brewery in New Zealand who runs a promotion for cricket games, if you make a one handed catch in the crowd while wearing that T-shirt you win some cash. For the World Cup the prize pool starts at $250k and goes up the further NZ go in the competion up to a million if they win the whole thing.

This is the first game of the World Cup so right now he's sitting on 250k in Kiwi Dollars, or around $186k in American money.

pretty sweet.

He should buy himself a Holden Ute.

Bread

Banned

That's crazy. The other guy was so close to breaking it up too.

Greg

I have been telling you assholes for the past 10 years that soccer games are the best sports titles!
I've always had a good time with soccer games, and it's been my best experience as a multiplayer sports game, but 15 is so damn impressive across the board

Dude, those are some beautiful goals! I lost it at the dead fish celebration every single time, just amazing.

Now you know why I love FIFA so much.
you taught me well

:')

That's crazy. The other guy was so close to breaking it up too.

Imagine how pissed off you'd be if the other guy had knocked the ball loose, would start a brawl right there in the crowd.

EDIT: Not you obviously, you'd make the catch regardless. Except you'd be shirtless, thus winning no money and your broke ass would have to swim back home across the Pacific Ocean.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Imagine how pissed off you'd be if the other guy had knocked the ball loose, would start a brawl right there in the crowd.

EDIT: Not you obviously, you'd make the catch regardless. Except you'd be shirtless, thus winning no money and your broke ass would have to swim back home across the Pacific Ocean.

Hard to blame the other guy though because he was clearly going for the ball. I don't think a single person or Gata here would do anything different.

Logic goes out the way when a million bucks is on the line.

Doubt we have anything to worry about though, Kiwis are too nice to do anything more than raise their voice a couple of decibels.

Bread

Banned

I would be the one diving for it, but I'd make the catch then rip my clothes off and fuck Milana on the field.

Fuck Chang.

Aye noodle! Your boy is back on Miiverse. Got the new 3ds with some gift cards I had. Never owned the old one so this is cool for me. I ordered a charger from Amazon on Monday and thought I used my prime but apparently not since it's not here yet. So no more 3ds for me oday. Out of all the social network stuff on the systems Miiverse is probably my favorite. Picked up Majoras mask with my system, it'll be my first play through.

I would be the one diving for it, but I'd make the catch then rip my clothes off and fuck Milana on the field.

Fuck Chang.

:jnc

Which reminds me, there's been a Durex advert during every TV break. Apparently advertisers think cricket makes you horny as fuck.

It does

Top Bottom