• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

zychi

Banned
Speaking of Nintendo...

Came in the mail today. I don't know if I will have time to play it today but glad it finally came. :)

I really really really want that game, but I just don't have the time to put into it to fully enjoy it. I want one on Wii U

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Thanks for the well wishes earlier fellas.

Suh is worth every penny. We can afford to sign him, keep most of our team from last year (sans Bush, Raoila, Sims and a few other replaceable/already replaced pieces) and add more depth to the draft.

After this offseason we can restructure Megatrons deal or trade him at 32 years old. Suh is irreplaceable.

Restore the Roar.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If I had a player like Calvin I'd want him to retire on my team,

So is Joe Thomas the greatest Brown of the past 15 years anyway?

edit: Just looked it up, he's the third greatest Brown of all time after Jim Brown and Otto Graham.

Wow, the Browns are a sad, sad franchise.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If I had a player like Calvin I'd want him to retire on my team,

In a perfect world yes, and he'll still have his number retired a Lion, but we need to do what's best for the franchise for the future. Megatron has already gone on record stating he's willing the restructure his contract to keep Suh on the team.

edit: Just looked it up, he's the third greatest Brown of all time after Jim Brown and Otto Graham.

Was Phil Dawson after Joe? Also Joe is a great man that'll bless the hall of fame. Trent truck was probably close by in rankings

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Was Phil Dawson after Joe? Also Joe is a great man that'll bless the hall of fame. Trent truck was probably close by in rankings

I just used this as a reference:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/all-pros.htm

I'm not sure how else you would measure greatness across all players using one metric unless there was some other dude in your position who was just consistently better than you year after year.

Generally speaking though, if you're a 5 time first team all-pro player, you're probably a lock for the HOF.

Andre Johnson.

Want to see Dre finish his career in Houston but you just can not pay him $15 million this year

Jerry Rice played for Oakland and Seattle. It happens to every wide receiver in the twilight of their career.

MechDX

Jerry Rice played for Oakland and Seattle. It happens to every wide receiver in the twilight of their career.

Dre is a slightly different scenario. He WAS the franchise for many years. Niners had success before Rice.

Oddly enough I have read stories that Dre really started taking his play more seriously after joint practices with the Raiders early in his career

Tom Penny

To think Jim Brown was even better at Lacrosse.

Jarnet87

Combine starts next week. Football is already back in motion. Jameis with a 25+ Wonderlic score.

cant-wait.gif

MRSA

Banned
*Stands up for God Save The Queen before the cricket*

Not after the way he gets routinely bent over when we play Madden.

So he's not an anal virgin.....disgusting.

So the last guy that came from a sober living facility into my ER was about kas' age, he also died. Don't die kas.

MRSA

Banned
Well he also had more money than you can could afford heroin and cocaine, too bad he didn't have a speedball rather than just heroin at the sober living facility, he probably would've lived.

Man, I really restrained myself tonight. I only had seven drinks while I was out. Four were just pairings with dinner. Then my wife got in a bad mood for no reason and I had to come home. Women are weird man.

Edit: Sorry Kas. Didn't mean to post this to put it in your face. Good luck dude!

ampere

Combine starts next week. Football is already back in motion. Jameis with a 25+ Wonderlic score.

http://marilynmonbro.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/cant-wait.gif[img][/QUOTE]

I see Jameis bombing in the NFL. So many turnovers and he's dumb as a crab leg

[quote="Godslay, post: 152010722"]Shannon Sharpe saying Peyton will restructure his deal.

Sounds good to me.[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to the next Brady v Manning game, glad Peyton isn't done yet

Gobias

Banned

What about that traitor, Ozzie Newsome?

Aye noodle! Your boy is back on Miiverse. Got the new 3ds with some gift cards I had. Never owned the old one so this is cool for me. I ordered a charger from Amazon on Monday and thought I used my prime but apparently not since it's not here yet. So no more 3ds for me oday. Out of all the social network stuff on the systems Miiverse is probably my favorite. Picked up Majoras mask with my system, it'll be my first play through.

image.php

Top Bottom