• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MechDX

Finally watched Fury, good movie.

Funny how all the classic WW II movies like Midway, Patton, etc....paint a completely different light.

Uuuuughghghghghgh I am so mad.

I went out to get some late night cheese steaks. There is this mechanic shop near my house that specializes in overseas cars. I walked by and there was a light on near the back garage door and 3-4 guys standing around a car. I thought it was really weird cause it was super late, so I stopped an stared in the window for like 5 seconds. I figured they were just working late so I went and bought my cheesesteaks. Then on my way back I passed the car place and the alarm was going off. I called 911 immediately. I should have just fucking trusted my instincts and called right away. I blame being slightly buzzed and being an optimist. Guys in a business late at night aren't thieves, they are simply hard working. How could I be so naive?

I'm gonna go apologize to the business owner in the morning. I feel like shit. I could have send criminals to prison but I gave in to self-doubt.

Syrinx

she wants you , gata

nPs3nVx.png

eznark

Banned
WHY WOULD I OWN A SCREWDRIVER!?

The only tricky part of the process was removing the panel after unscrewing it because I didn't expect it to be so sturdy and was afraid of breaking it.

If you don't own a screwdriver you are worthless as a human.

Spoiler, I bet ShaneB doesn't own a screwdriver.

The only tricky part of the process was removing the panel after unscrewing it because I didn't expect it to be so sturdy and was afraid of breaking it.

If you don't own a screwdriver you are worthless as a human.

Spoiler, I bet ShaneB doesn't own a screwdriver.

Such a cunt.

Top Bottom