• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MechDX

FOSl3hj.png

<3<3<3

ShaneB

The only tricky part of the process was removing the panel after unscrewing it because I didn't expect it to be so sturdy and was afraid of breaking it.

If you don't own a screwdriver you are worthless as a human.

Spoiler, I bet ShaneB doesn't own a screwdriver.

I have several. I have a few toolsets.

Go fuck yourself.

MechDX

It's subtle, I enjoy it.

He wasn't right though.

Yes I was. Mack had a hell of a better rookie season than Clowney and will have a better career.

I was right on Mack, JFF, BOB and the Patriots going on a damn Super Bowl run*.

*youre welcome you ungrateful fuck!

MECH IS NEVER WRONG!!!

Why you should join me in Texans GAF Kave! Together we could rule these threads in the manner NFL GAF deserves.

Bread

Banned
Yes I was. Mack had a hell of a better rookie season than Clowney and will have a better career.

I was right on Mack, JFF, BOB and the Patriots going on a damn Super Bowl run.
Your explanation was that you believed Mack was the guy they would pick, not the guy you wanted. Try to change the narrative all you'd like.

MechDX

Your explanation was that you believed Mack was the guy they would pick, not the guy you wanted. Try to change the narrative all you'd like.

Go re-read those predictions. I was accused of picking who I wanted and they were right because it was the better pick.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Why you should join me in Texans GAF Kave! Together we could rule these threads in the manner NFL GAF deserves.

I made my terrible choice and I'm going to stick with it.

At best I have added the Texans to my list of teams I will wish no ill will against unless they face my team.

The list is the following (in no order):

1. Texans
2. Packers
3. 49ers
4. Seahawks
5. Saints
6. Broncos

I predicted the patriots would win it all

I was right.

That you were young Gata, and nobody should forget it.

NFL teams I love:
- New England Patriots

Teams I like
-Seattle Seahawks
-Houston Texans
-Cincinatti Bengals
-Washington Redskins
-Philadelphia Eagles

Teams I hate
- New York Jets
- Baltimore Ravens
- New York Giants
- Dallas Cowboys

Teams I feel bad for
- Cleveland Browns

Bread

Banned
Go re-read those predictions. I was accused of picking who I wanted and they were right because it was the better pick.
fine

but fuck your curse biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

NFL teams I love:
- New England Patriots

Teams I like
-Seattle Seahawks
-Houston Texans
-Cincinatti Bengals
-Washington Redskins
-Philadelphia Eagles

Teams I hate
- New York Jets
- Baltimore Ravens
- New York Giants
- Dallas Cowboys

Teams I feel bad for
- Cleveland Browns
1314116326945.gif

Bread

Banned
But who also said in week 4 the Pats would go on some crazy run and that Brady was not finished?

Already proven I cant use the curse for my own gains.
The only people who thought Brady was finished were the idiots who still think he sucks.

jbug617

Banned
Grocery store was packed this morning. It's like everyone had the same idea as me and wait to do it at the last minute before the storm.

I made my terrible choice and I'm going to stick with it.

At best I have added the Texans to my list of teams I will wish no ill will against unless they face my team.

The list is the following (in no order):

1. Texans
2. Packers
3. 49ers
4. Seahawks
5. Saints
6. Broncos

Stop fighting it.

Tom Penny

I think I just made the greatest grilled cheese / panani type sandwich ever using a loaf of chiabatta bread,two types of jack cheese, bacon tomato and soppressata.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
New 3ds transfer process is the new retard test.

Lots of people failing miserably.

I didn't get the complaints about cracking off the back plate to be honest. It's a joke compared to even opening up your computer tower.

I just hated that you had to have a decent charge and update the thing before you could transfer it overh, mostly because I had to do the whole thing inside a Gamestop because of that $100 trade in thing.

Have you guys seen the new Taylor Swift music video?

I don't get the love for Taylor Swift. Maybe because I'm an old and I think Madonna has done all that better.

Pats fans are the worst.

Truth.

NFL teams I love:
- New England Patriots

Teams I like
-Seattle Seahawks
-Houston Texans
-Cincinatti Bengals
-Washington Redskins
-Philadelphia Eagles

Teams I hate
- New York Jets
- Baltimore Ravens
- New York Giants
- Dallas Cowboys

Teams I feel bad for
- Cleveland Browns

Awful list. You're missing about 27 teams from the hate column.

I should stop going to parties the day before I have to work. Selling MacBooks is hard when you're running on 3 hours of sleep and whilst having some serious beer sweats.

RBH

So my parents are looking at getting a new TV for the living room to replace their 8 year old Samsung LCD, which is on its last legs.

They're aiming for a 65-70 inch TV, and they don't really have a price limit.

They'll be using it primarily for watching movies.

4K and 3D are not pre-requisites, but if they happen to be included, they wouldn't mind.

I mentioned to them about the new LG 4K OLED TVs that are coming out in late spring/summer, but I'm not sure that they'll be patient enough to wait that long since they've been dying to replace their TV for awhile now.

Any suggestions based on what's available right now?

Top Bottom