• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Never played organized football, basketball for life.

Same here, unfortunately my knees are shredded now and I'm still pretty young. That being said we played a ton of backyard football, wish I played a year or two for the experience.

Bread

Banned
Same here, unfortunately my knees are shredded now and I'm still pretty young. That being said we played a ton of backyard football, wish I played a year or two for the experience.
I was pretty lucky with injuries, never hae any torn ligaments or broken bones. Couple years ago I had a high ankle sprain though, that was the absolute worst. Couldn't put my weight on it for weeks.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I was pretty lucky with injuries, never hae any torn ligaments or broken bones. Couple years ago I had a high ankle sprain though, that was the absolute worst. Couldn't put my weight on it for weeks.

No ligament damage, tons of cartilage defects and meniscus is beat to shit.

Fractured wrist, ligaments in both wrists are stupidly weak now, have chronic elbow pain, a ruptured disc, torn MCL and the cartilage in my knees which needed an operation over Christmas. Meniscus in both knees isn't great and I'm still trying to get back in shape so I can play football again :(

So nervous now guys, lot of pressure on the big man to perform early on

200239.3.jpg

JNA

Banned
Aye is just me or have there been some pretty nice dunks tonight in the dunk contest? Greg woulda embarrassed everyone though

LaVine brought that contest back to life! Amazing performance from him.

Love to see what more he can do next year. THAT is a dunker!

I'd like to see them win the whole thing.

Amla and de Villiers are just so good (plus Steyn is GOAT tier) so I'd put them up there as favourites, were it not for their history of choking in the most magnificently clownshoes fashion possible.

Find it hard to root for them though, have you ever met a nice South African?.

India setting up a really solid foundation here, if Pakistan don't take wickets soon then Kohli will go ballistic later. 320+ is not out of the question here

cdyhybrid

Nah, too much bullshit surrounding the draft. Only so many smokescreens a man can take before it becomes hazardous to ones health

Pakistani batting is terrible. Like associate nation terrible. India can declare now and they'll still have more than enough
The key is to not listen to anything a team says.

Top Bottom