• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not to be a total Pats homer but didn't Peyton once claim he wanted to take a Tom Brady like contract but then got 30% more than that?

MRSA

Banned
DSC_0104jk.jpg

effzee

Took 11 month old son to brunch today with the wife.

He groped the very attractive waitress serving us. He started by staring her up and down, then touching her hand, and finally while she took our order he went for it.

Very proud.

JABEE

Took 11 month old son to brunch today with the wife.

He groped the very attractive waitress serving us. He started by staring her up and down, then touching her hand, and finally while she took our order he went for it.

Very proud.
Learning from the Gata!

Gata wouldn't go near a non-relative!

Is the d-pad still wobbly garbage on the new 3DS?
Seems fine to me, but again didn't own a 3ds. The handheld is pretty light though
What? :lol
220px-MM_Link-goro(Walking).png

If you lightly shake the 3DS, can you hear the d-pad kind of clank? Just curious.

It's not the worst d-pad, just was a bit disappointed when I had a 3DS.
Seems fine to me, but ppl in the official thread probbaly have more insight then me

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I had an awesome Valentine's Day with the girlfriend. We went to a local brewery, day drank most of the day, ate some good food, and now we're in bed and she's already passed out. I forgot how much day drinking puts you on your ass. I don't know how you unemployed poors do it every day.

Did you get your charger friend?

I saw that you spent two hours in a GameStop no doubt going through the same stuff I had to go through with transferring from the old to the new 3DS. I know that feel.

Did you have to bring your own screwdriver to the store too?

Top Bottom